Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking the news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Breaking the news... Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-01-23, 07:21

{The portal re-opened at the main hallway of the Castle. There was no time for the usual dusting of the clothes, the pleasent tip of his hat with a greeting. Oh no, this time there was business to be had. On a mission, Rensain strode urgently into the throne room in the hopes that Vladamir would be there.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-01-30, 09:50

<< sits on the throne, looking at a ledger and shaking his head. At his feet the bloodless body of a messenger is crumpled where it fell. Hearing a familliar heartbeat he doesn;t even bother to look up, his nose catching the tell tale smell of Renny's overly flamboyant perfumes.>>

Rensain, get someone to remove this for me...I'm done with it now.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-03, 09:25

"My appologies, the servants should have moved it already for you. I'll have them fired for their laziness."

{He clapped his hands sharply, pointing at the body as he gestured some nearby staff towards it, hissing to them.}

"For gods sake, don't be squemish, just get rid of it."

{Further approaching the throne with his back straight, he didn't pause.}

"I have unfortunate news. The Royal Children are, to my knowledge currently in Icehold. Jaric sent for them, and they took my beautiful carriage...which...I...was rather fond of...Mmm..it was also expensive.."
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-03, 17:38

Seemingly appearing from no where, Ava raised a brow and crossed her arms casually against her chest. Tilting her pretty head to the right, her emerald eyes narrowed.

"Vladamir, how could you be so rude as to have lunch without me?"

It was a comment to the body that was been dragged out of sight. Her attentions then turned to Rensain.

"Jared can't just 'send' for them. He needs our permission, surely."

Expecting Vladamir to already know, Ava looked back towards him with a barrage of questions.

"Whats going on? Weren't they in Marloc? Is this your idea of protecting them?"
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-04, 21:23

<<sighs>>

Wonderful, he can keep an eye on the little bastards so I don;t have to. Let them cause him no end of worries, especially when that mutant daughter of mine stumbles across the library.

As for your carriage, send word to Jaric that you will be coming to get it at once, and I want it cleaned and ready when you get there.

<< looks up at Ava>>

Dear, Jaric does alot fo things in this world that others would be forced to ask permission to do. So by all means feel free to go down there and make him apologize for being so rude. i am positive he will let you through the gates with little or no bother...if only to watch you smolder.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-16, 18:53

Exhaling, the Queen shook her head and narrowed her eyes.

"This is unaceptable. We need to hold a council meeting and sort out a way to handle your brother, dear husband. Since I can't go and speak to Jaric in Icehold, why don't we send Jared?"
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-19, 21:51

<< smiles>>

Well dear, we could do that, but you would have to send a letter to Jared in IceHold, since I alreday sent him there to gather his wife. Apparently dear Amarra is claiming that she is being abducted by her husband, and until the matter is settled he has decided to keep your son and Ralean until such time as he can decide when to execute the lot.

But look on the good side, at least we will be rid of your nuisance...
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-22, 21:16

Ava was far from smiling as she looked aghast from Rensain to Vladamir.

"Amarra was never a nuicence until she started thinking for herself..or were you talking about Jared?"

Shaking her head Ava rolled her eyes.

"Enough is enough. Since you got Jared and Ralean into this mess, get them out - Alive. Least you want me interfering.."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-23, 19:23

{For once, Resain almost looses his cool demenor and has to smooth down his jacket to keep self-control. It was to no avail. He looked to Bathory and Vladamir with firm and cold eyes.}

"Whilst I'm sure you both have plenty of affairs to bicker about - I have a son in Icehold that should not be there at all. Either we work together and resolve this now, or I'll be forced to do so alone. Lets start making up our minds, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-24, 00:21

<< arches an eyebrow at Renny>>

Rensain, you're a genius. In fact, I think you need to be the one to go to IceHold and arrange the return of our brats. Since our dear queen and i are not capable of setting foot on the blessed ground.

Let me know how you make out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-24, 22:17

Ava tilted her head in Rensain's direction with a small smirk.

"Yes Rensain, do have a good time and make sure you return to us alive..or at least the children."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 18:57

"I hold no qualms about going to Icehold. Its not an unreasonable request to see ones own children. If he is holding everyone there under duress, then something needs to be done about it, don't you think?"

{He shook his head as he began to leave the room, not turning his back on them for a single second.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the news...   Breaking the news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the news...
Page 1 of 1