Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts of a Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Thoughts of a Queen Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime2010-02-03, 19:04

It seems as if the entire realm has come to a standstill, even as the merchants still do business and the palace still runs in top form. Perhaps its not the land that has paused, but merely my steps in the greater game of it.

Lets see, I allowed Vladamir to marry me - a foolish but sometimes rather enjoyable mistake. His financial investment within my realm has been extremely heathy, and finally we are able to rebuild what we had lost from the wars.

Yet, of course, there is always the unspoken dilemas. Jaric and his troops remain rather threateningly on our boarders. There's a silent tension which I have no idea is a good or a bad thing. It seems piece by piece Jaric has somehow managed to get his iron fist into my realm, and its starting to get harder to unfurl it.

What, if any motivations that he has, I'll soon find out for myself. In the meantime I must also watch the sharks at home, my darling husband and his new little sidekick, Rensain. Too many contracts have passed by my desk and gone straight to Vladamirs of late, and he better not think I've not noticed. Surely I shouldn't complain that he has taken over most duties, but I don't trust the son of a bitch as far as I can throw him...so stop reading this, Vlad, and no, its not funny.

Since when was I so rudely shoved aside and pushed out of the dear game of thrones? Time for a change.

Ava Bathory
QUEEN of Aegis.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime2010-03-08, 20:29

My attempts at a discussion with Jaric turned out to be a laughable failure. He did not take me seriously, and left before anything of worth could be said.

Apparently my twins are not in his hands..and Jared is trapped in Icehold under some strange charges of Kidnapping Amarra. If it were anyone but Jaric, I'd think he was making the whole ordeal up.

So now I am far more lost than I ever intended to be, and I need to think of another tactic.

Jaric fondly reminded me of how I placed a viper on the throne..so how do I get it not to bite?
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 21:57

Time is running out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime2011-12-29, 15:00

So there you have it. All I have worked hard for, and I have to sail away into the distance and watch it all fall apart. I have let you down, Aegis. I never stayed to hold you up when you fell. A cowards way? No - never, not for Ava Bathory. Aegis will always remain in my heart, but now its time for a big change.

I will return, I assure you. This predicament won't last forever, but to stay now would be suicide. Whats happened? I am torn between two Carthallion roses. I have been set up, and now I am mixed in their dangerous games.

Although I have made the decision to leave, to say I have not been forced into this situation would be an understatement. I shall miss all my friends and family dearly. It took many years to build this place into an actual home - its hard to believe that I will no longer be here to guide it. Darling Aegis, please forgive me.....

*She pauses to look up from her desk*

Vladamir is ready. My suitcase is packed.

Ava Bathory
X
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime2012-12-21, 23:31

Diary,

The time has come to return to my beloved homeland - Aegis. Due to my marriage to Vladamir, I would have quite happily remained hidden for all that it is worth, yet unfortunately under the new circumstances that have arisen it will not be possible.

Some will no doubt not be pleased by my return. I'm sure that Queen Angel will be rather disgusted at it, however, given the current situation and the common enemy that we all must face, then now is the perfect time to put past...occurences aside. Besides thanks to my beloved husband, she signed a contract and she has no choice but to put her hatred of me to one side.

Lets see, however, how our new little Queen shall handle the "new" threat.

Sincerely,

Ava Bathory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Queen   Thoughts of a Queen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of a Queen
Page 1 of 1