Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next day...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:56

~She woke up and then had the mages check her over the poison was out of her system. She thanked the mages for everything they had done. and she left the building and made her way to the library. As she walked in the doors she knocked over a pile of books.~

"What the hell?" ~as she fell she tucked into a roll.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:59

Artimus was asleep on the bench, arms wrapped around the women he loved as he heard a crash from above. He was awake instantly - years of training had taught him that - and reaching for his sword.
He pushed Indis off him and rolled to his feet. He was naked, and he reached for some his undergarments and headed silently towards the stairs.

He stopped at the foot of the stairs, listening out for anything.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 15:10

~she looks around not seeing anyone around.~

"Hello? Mom... Dad? " ~she moved to stairs knowing that might be where they were.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 15:15

~she misted out of sight for a moment and reformed just behind art.~

"what is it? I can go up and look if you want me too?" ~she could help she was tight against him and kissed his neck softly.~

"Sorry I had to.." She softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 16:00

He heard her voice and relaxed. It was only Jade. He felt Indis appear behind him, and kept his voice low.

No, it's only our offspring come to invade our privacy. I better put some trousers on.

He raised his voice so she could hear.

We're down here. Just give me a moment to get decent.

He moved over and started to dress.

We need to teach her to knock first, or something. It was lucky they were only sleeping and not in the middle of something even more embarrasing.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 18:47

~she smiled and moved over to art and stopped him for a moment and kissed him passionately.~

"But hon where would she knock we are in the lower part of a huge library. We are lucky that its basically is always empty."

~she happily sighed and moved over to the stairs and smiled up at Jade.~

"Just a moment longer. How are you doing my daughter? Staying out of trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 18:54

~she stood at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed as she chuckled at her fathers comment about getting dressed. ~

" I am well." ~she was pretty sure that her father didn't say anything about the poisoning.~

"You know me trouble seems to follow me more and more lately." ~she smiled.~

"Is he done yet?" ~she said it loud enough for him to hear her.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 19:08

He broke from the embrace and carried on putting his trousers on. Of course he hadn't mentioned the poison to Indis, no need to worry her needlessly. He had it all under control.
Well, she managed to get it all under control, but he helped make sure she was safe.

He would never let anyone hurt his daughter. He'd cross the nine hells if he thought she was in danger.

He listened to the pair of them talking and smiled. They were a family. Almost...

He finished putting his trousers on and grabbed his shirt, starting to button it up.

Ok I'm decent now. he called up and walked overto stand next to Indis, pulling her close to him.

You have fun with .... your friends? he asked Jade as she walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 19:15

~she walked down the stairs slowly and grinned big see them together.~

"Oh it was alot of fun had a good meal and I slept in well. How was your night?"

~she chuckled~

"Just as I pictured you two...well.. mom was not a ghost.. but still. Its nice."

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 19:17

~she wrapped herself around him she was on cloud nine. loving been this close to him.~

"What friends?" ~she looked between them.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 19:41

He gave a sideways glance at Indis then to Jade.

Just some magey friends she found. They're alright people, I checked them out. I'm working way through all her friends. Don't want her falling in with the wrong crowd. You know the type. Full of bravado; doing stupid macho things to impress the women. He shakes his head and looks at Indis You never saw me do that, did you?

He gave her a smile and a hug. He really had to get that little trinket he mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 20:37

"Stupid macho things?" ~she chuckles~

"Nope. Tho I did that first night I met you. Remember that." ~she thought about that night she just about passed out with blood loss.~

"That little spar of our was quite fun." ~she smiled~

"Well I am glad you are here to do that hon. Since am somewhat limited."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 03:45

He gave a laugh as he thought back to that first meeting and how worried he'd been that he had almost killed her. It was after that that he learned how tough she was; one of the things that had attracted him to her.

He hugged her tight for a few moments as she continued.

Don't talk rubbish, you're not limited in any way. You're still perfectly capable of... He felt yet another blush rising up. This wasn't something to discuss in front of the kid. He looked back to Jade, still holding Indis in his arms.

Jade, I've got a few things to sort out today. Do you think I can trust you to be on your own today, or should I get a cage to lock up you? He did have a lot to do today. He wanted to sort that trinket out, and experiment with the blood. He would be heading all over the place, though he did worry that if Jade got in trouble, she wouldn't be able to call for help.

He squeezed Indy tighter as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 11:45

~she rolled her eyes at her dad.~

"I will be find I will go check in at the castle at grorr and see if anything was going on around there i am pretty sure I can find something..~she mumbled~ or someone... to do for a few days. " ~she smiled.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 11:50

~she leaned against art her fingers lightly touching him and then looks at him~

"Did she just mumble someone?" ~she looked between him and Jade.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:10

He saw her roll her eyes and fought the urge to do the same. How many other bad habits of his had she inherited? Wait, did she just say "Someone".
As Indis voiced the same concern he reliased he hadn't imagined it. Maybe a cage would be a good idea.

He wondered if that blacksmith was still around, and whether he could make a chastity belt for her. That would ease his mind. Dammit, that girl was too much like him.

Just.. stay out of trouble. And stay away from any strange men.

He let go of Indis and moved to pick up his sword belt, putting it on and picking his boots up. He checked the vial Indis had given him was safe then moved back to the stairs. He leaned into Indy, giving her a long lingering kiss.

I'll be back soon, I promise. Then he turned back to his daughter, speaking with a stern voice.
I mean it. Stay out of trouble. If I have to come rescue you again I'll... he paused as thought Tell you mother and let her deal with you!
That should be punishment enough.

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:19

~she returned his kiss and melted against him a moment.~

"Yes no strange men. and what...kinda of trouble did your father save you from?" ~she gave her daughter a look.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:29

~she stepped back alittle and gave her dad a thanks for that look as he left.~

"Oh mom it was nothing I just kinda walked into a fist of a sailor. Dad handled it well. I had mage friends here heal me up. anyway... ~she flashed that cocky grin.~ Am going to go too. They were suppose to bring your things to the castle in Grorr. Oh what about men I know...not like know like you and dad know..I mean I have kissed him but other then that.. *she started turning bright red* oh yeah.. am going to go now. I love you mom. I will come visit soon." ~she ran over and hugged her mom and then smiled and left.~

~she made her way to the stables and got her horse. and headed off to Grorr.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:34

~she shook her head and chuckled alittle as she listened to her daughter. she could talk someones ear off like she could.~

"Just becareful dear. I love you too and keep an eye on your dad too." ~held her tightly and as she left it was alot. and her let her self phase out for bit to recover. She went and sat down on the bench and smiled thinking of last night.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 14:16

[ Artimus left and went to Cape Salarain to take care of a few things. ]

He returned from Cape Salarain, leaving Azure at the stables and heading straight for the Library. He still wore his blue shirt, leather trousers, boots and cloak.

As he entered he rolled his sleeves up, exposing the dagger mounted on his left forearm. He walked down the stairs, his left hand moving to his pocket while his right hand started to remove the straps from the dagger holster.

Hi honey, I'm home. He had been gone for a several hours.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 15:47

~she smiled as she heard and saw him~

"Welcome home baby. I didn't know you would be back so soon or i would have baked you a cake. and where have you been off too?"

~she wondered how things were outside of Draco.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 16:23

He removed the dagger holster and placed it on the bench. Their bench, he thought. Then removed his sword belt, also placing it down carefully. He always took care of his weaponary.

I had to go see.. a woman about some poison. It's all taken care of now His voice was flat, he was in official mode now and the emotion in his voice made it unclear whether he had just spoken to someone, or killed them.

He put his left hand back in his pocket, fingers brushing against the small box he had taken from the chest in his boat.

Indis His voice was back to being light, duty done with now. I came back here to find you. I had something very important to give you, and to say to you. I never expected to find you... like you are, not to find a daughter. But nevertheless, I still want you to have it, and to say...

He pull the small box from his pocket with his left hand and dropped to one knee.
He looked up at her, a smile on his lips, but his eyes showing full seriousness.

Indis, would you... He flicked the box open with his fingers to reveal a small yet elaborate emerald set in a ring Marry me?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 16:53

~she raised her eyebrow as he talked about the woman and poison.~
"Well I hope you didn't overreact..and if had anything to do with what jade had be healed from am glad you are there to take care of her."

~she always watched him closely wanting to remember everything. and her eyes locked on him.~

~she listened to him..he was saying what she had always wished and hoped for they had talked about it before but then he had left with her...the emotions that were running thru her see was so happy and excited and then worry hit..she was stuck here. could he come back here all the time. She wished that the locket would have worked... maybe it did and he just didn't use it yet. a big grin came across her lips.~

"Well if you have no issues with me being the way I am now..." ~she reached out and touched the ring~ "Yes My Captain I would love to." ~she knew he didn't hold that position anymore but she had always loved to call him that. leans over and Kisses him passionately.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 22:59

He kept his gaze on her as she replied, he had been pretty certain of the response, then stood up as she embraced him.
As they began their kiss, he started to guide them towards the bench, then eventually broke the kiss.

I have no idea how we go about actually performing it now. Any priest would probably want to exorcise you, and I doubt the registrar of marriages would take to kindly to our pairing. But we can work through these details.

He gave her a small look.

I can't stay long, there are things I need to sort out at home; I haven't been back there for a couple of days. And I have an appointment first thing tomorrow morning. He thought for a moment about that "appointment" I don't know when I will be back, it might not be for a couple of days. But I will be back soon, my wife.

That sounded good to say. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 23:20

"Well as far as I care we are married love. my captain. my forever."

~she smiled loving hearing that~

"I will wait forever for you my husband. and remember am always with you." ~briefly touching the amulet and pendent.~

~she wished so much that she could go with him.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next day...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Draco-
Jump to: