Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damyn ShadowHeart

Damyn ShadowHeart

King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Empty
PostSubject: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime2011-08-07, 14:04

=The letter arrives with a large black raven, rolled and sealed tightly in what appears to be a scrollcase made of bleached bone, capped with old tarnished silver. The scroll itself is a curious thick vellum, of an odd pale tone, recognizable as human flesh, tanned.

"Forgive me if I dispense with formalities and the frivolous casualness so commonly contained in such correspondance.

In a way, we are agents of the same mistress. In this aspect, I humble myself respectfully before you. You are a master without par of your art.

I would not be so arrogant to assume I am unknown to you, as you are known quite well to me, by reputation and rule. These facts are unimportant. The important issue is that I have an offer of mutual beneficience to you, or so I believe. I also believe I have something you are missing, and has been found. Forgive the cryptic nature of the message, but one can never be sure when there are prying eyes, especially in a kingdom so rife with turmoil.

It would please me greatly to gain an audience with you, to discuss these matters fully, perhaps to the gain of all involved. If so granted, the bird will deliver your message and terms of our meeting.

Until then.
Your friend in Darkness" =
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime2011-08-07, 23:52

<< sends the letter back with the massive raven that deliverred it, the parchment bound with a black ribbon and sealed with the blue rose.>>

Sir,

I am afraid you have me at a loss. I must admit that I have no idea who in the nine flaming hells you are, nor am I entirely sure of what it is you have that I may be missing. However, I am intrigued, and curiosity happens to be a weakness of mine. A meeting can be arramged, name the time and place and I will be quite happy to oblige.

Until then.

The Baron
Back to top Go down
Damyn ShadowHeart

Damyn ShadowHeart

PostSubject: Re: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime2011-08-08, 00:01

= "There is a necropolis in the wastelands, I am sure you are familiar with. If not, the raven will lead if you will follow. Trust, all will be revealed in time, and I believe you will find the cirumstances to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime2011-08-08, 09:56

Agreed. Be aware of the paladin presence surrounding the necropolis. Should they capture you, there will be no mercy shown, regardless of your intentions. My brother's men are not forgiving in their treatment of others.

Until then.
Back to top Go down
Damyn ShadowHeart

Damyn ShadowHeart

PostSubject: Re: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime2011-08-08, 20:10

((Will post the new thread in Everywhere Else))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis   King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Vladimir Carthallion of Aegis
Page 1 of 1