Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows within Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Winterhaven

Shadows within Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-03-12, 19:31

**With fluid grace, the famed dancer moved through the corridors of the Meriddian Palace as if she were but a ghost. No one heard her steps as she glided from shadow to shadow across the wall, her eyes fully alert for any movements that would sit out of place.

Victoria's stance held tall and proud, her high and flowing gown of rich material showing not a bit of flesh other than her hands and head. Respectfully, she paused outside the study of Vladamir, knowing he would be expecting her.

He would hear a small, yet determind knock upon the door.**
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-03-13, 18:47

<< Vlad stands in the center of the room, the furniture pushed toward the walls to clear as much of th eroom as possible. He stands shirtless in the center of the room, facing a shadowy figure with his rapier in hand. As he hears the knock he feels the pull from the Bond and notes the arrival of a Winterhaven, even as the shadow attacks.>>

Enter.

<< He neatly sidesteps the thrust , parrying the shadow weapon as easily as a child bats away an annoying puppy.>>
Back to top Go down
Victoria Winterhaven

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-03-13, 20:18

**With hands clasped neatly in front of her, Victoria would open the door and seemingly float into the room her footsteps were so quiet. Sharp, dark eyes focused upon the Baron, unphased at his state of undress. Typical of Victoria, she was straight to the point.**

"Evening, Baron. As requested I have done as you have required of me. The girl is ready."

**Her face remained expressionless, void of emotion.**
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-03-14, 23:36

<< snaps his blade through the shadow as he turns to face her, the creature discorporating on contact>>

Wait, what girl are we talking about again Victoria? We have had so many come through our doors I forget if we are talking about a target or an asset.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Winterhaven

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-03-24, 20:11

**She would not manage a smile for his comfort as she took a seat.**

"I speak of our potential new recruit, Mae. She demonstrates the utmost of disipline, she is quiet and respectful - no doubt you'll change all that."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime2010-04-09, 12:14

<<chuckles>> I had almost forgotten her. Excellent. We will have a demonstration of her abilities before we decide how to proceed from here. No doubt she will perform well since I put you on the job of training her, but I must see for myself if she is worth bringing into the family, or merely having as an expendable asset.

Make the arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows within Shadows   Shadows within Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows within Shadows
Page 1 of 1