Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making it Final (Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Making it Final (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-04-25, 22:56

{Once again Rensain found himself standing outside the doors to Vladamir's office, yet this time he had brought with him the delightful Lady Maire. His hand looped protectively through her delicate arm, Rensain took his elegant cane and tapped the door. Leaning in towards Maire he spoke out briefly.}

"Hopefully this should not take long, dear."
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-04-25, 23:05

Maire gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. " I am not too concerned. I am waiting for a messenger from the brokers but I am sure if he arrives a message will be forthcoming"

She was excited to acquire some property. Since she had taken on the project of the apothocary she had been reenergized. The legalities of marrying Rensain officially needed to be seen to and yes she did want to become his wife. It didnt mean her mind wasnt still upon the possible message that property might be forthcoming. She hadnt seen Vladimir for a long time and wasnt sure what to expect from him. She was still stymied on why he needed to see her but he insisted and so she was here, She actually had spent most of her time in Marloc with Marcus until she left to go the the temple and it had been a long time since she had even seen any of the royals. She absently brushed her skirts and nodded to Rensain that she was ready to make a audiance with Lord Vladimir.
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-04-29, 13:28

<< Sitting behind his desk he hears the tap on the door, frowning he glares at it much he would a servant who had spilled the wine on the white carpets>>

Rensain, get in here and quit marring my door with that damned cane. If I have to have it repainted its coming out of Bathy's salary.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-01, 17:14

{Opening the door for his lady love, he resisted an eye-roll at Vladamir's words and stepped inside himself.}

"Oh, I do hope you like my new cane, Vladamir. It happened to be a present from Maire and I couldn't resist showing it off."

{He gave the cane an elegant twirl between his hands as if some magician performing a trick.}

"Its quite alright if you're jealous."

{He winked with a smirk. It was Rensain's usual attempt at humor, he trusted Vlad wouldn't be offended. He placed his hand at the small of Maires back, protectively. Speaking in a proud tone, he stood straight with a grin.}

"So here she is, My fiancee, the great Lady Maire."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-03, 20:23

<< nods motioning them both to chairs in front of his massive desk>>

Yes, yes, we've met before at some function or another. Always a pleasure. Now, down to business. I just need you two to sign this and we can be done, you can be married, and then you may be on your way to your own business. Which reminds me, Rensain, you're getting the week off. I want you nowhere near the palace during that time, spend it with your bride and enjoy it.

<< slides the document across the desk to them>>
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-03, 22:11

Maire sat down in the proffered chair and spoke her greeting " Lord Vladimir , well met indeed" she looked to Rensain and spoke " I would like to have him for a week to myself thank you for thinking of such "

She read over the document carefully and then slid it to Rensain to read over before they both signed it. He was much well more aquainted then she with legalties and the terms.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-04, 11:30

{As Maire moved her hand to sign the documents, Rensain stopped her in her tracks by placing his own hand gently over hers. His tone kept casual, but he wanted to be certain that this was the original paperwork and that nothing had been added to it, somewhere.}

"I need to read some of this over.."

{He picked up the paperwork and began to read, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs to hold it all. Rensain glanced up in shock as Vladamir mentioned the week off. This immediately lead to suspicion and he raised a brow.}

"Why do I need the week off? Whats happening that I don't need to be here for?"

{Rensain didn't like it in the least, and it was nothing to do with the time he'd get with Maire. He knew better, Vladamir didn't give "time off" and so what was of utter importance that he needed to be kept away from the castle.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-05, 20:00

<< smirks as rensain studies the perfectly straightfoirward liscence>>

Consider it my gift to the newlyweds Rensain, for doing your job so well. Now snap to, I am certain your new wife will want to get on with the honeymoon sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-05, 22:25

{Noting that the papers were indeed all in order, correct and no hidden rules, he picks up the quill and signs, handing the quill over to Maire with a small smile. Assuming she does the same, he looks to his new legal wife.

"Maire, would you please excuse us...My dear, if you'd just be so kind to wait for me in the carriage. I will be with you shortly."

{His tone did not carry concern, and he guided her to the door with firm protectiveness. Shutting the door behind her, he turns back to Vladamir.}

"Whilst I appreciate the generous wedding gesture, Vlad, whats really going on?"

{He didn't expect that he'd get a real answer, but a clue would be nice.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-08, 11:00

<< smiles, leaning forward as if he wished to share a secret>>

If I wanted you to know what I was doing I would have you here instead of at home, wouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-08, 13:35

{He returned the smile, with a nod and cleared his throat.}

"Of course you would."

{Straightens up and brushes down his clothes.}

"I trust you have sufficient security arranged. Have a good week."

{Uneasy, Rensain took a step to leave the room, then he remembered the paperwork and returned to the desk to pick it back up. Casually, he spoke up once again.}

"Would you need extra staffing whilst I am gone also?"

{By staffing, he meant more females for food.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 20:30

<<smiles at the implications in Renny's tone>>

No, it is that matter in particular that I am going to be dealing with while you are away. Rest assured Rensain, when this week is over, the realm as you know it will be a thing of the past, and Aegis will be secured for your children, and mine.

<< points at the document in his hand>>

Make sure to sign it nad get it back to the archives for recording.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making it Final (Part 2)   Making it Final (Part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making it Final (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1