Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needing to find out...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Needing to find out... Empty
PostSubject: Needing to find out...   Needing to find out... Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 13:13

~As Jade walked back to the castle she stopped and talked to one of the guards.~

"Excuse me. Is there a way to find out or a list of people wanted for crimes in the kingdom? I was hoping perhaps to see if i can bring any of them in. Or do i go to the barracks area to find out?"

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Needing to find out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to find out...   Needing to find out... Icon_minitime2010-07-22, 14:15

The guards not so helpful she makes her way to the barracks knowning her way around in the area she remembers where they kept the list of anyone wanted. Scanning thru the papers around not seeing any signs of her father being in the papers... but there was an interesting bit about something strange going on at the library in Draco...

"That is interesting..." *hearing a few guards coming she walks over to the wall places her hands onto it the cold stone sending a chill thru her as she walks thru the wall into the next room. as the guards enter the other room she quietly sneaks back to the castle. Walks upstairs to her room and changes and cleans up alittle. sliding her daggers into her boots. She then brings with her the apples she had picked up before down to stable. She saddle ups and rides artimus to the edge of the town before going into the woods she had heard he had gone into the woods she sat there for a moment.
Back to top Go down

Needing to find out...
Page 1 of 1