Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 03:07

He nodded his head at her first statement, but said nothing further on the subject. He could see the pain behind her eyes and realized he'd touched a nerve. Who was this woman? He would have to find out more.

Matters turned to the more important (for him at least) topic of the Queen.
So, this Letala was involved in political matters. That was interesting information. Yet another piece of the puzzle.

Yes, Aegis is a very nice place to live. I wasn't quite born here, but I was raised on the island. Compared to some of the other places I've visited, Aegis is beautiful.
His mind flicked to remember the realm he had visited when he left, then was pushed out just as quickly. He had to get more information on this mysterious lady.

He had already deduced she wasn't from around these parts when he first met her, and now this talk about building land here meant this wasn't her first trip to the Island.
How long will your stay be this time? Once again his tone was conversational. Although eh was pressing her for information, he wasn't doing it with his normal forceful manner. Oh no, this was a refined and tasteful shop for up-market people, so he would handle his investigation in a similar manner.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 10:27

"Yes Aegis does have a beauty to it, I am lucky though to have come from places with just as much beauty."

The Underdark beautiful? Many would doubt such a thing, but she did find an odd beauty to it. Westral of course was a highland realm, rolling hills, lush greens, no one could deny the breath taking views that her mother's home had to offer. And of course her fallen Disideri, it was beautiful, a bustling metropolis full of life, oh how things did change so fast. She did her best now to hide what she was thinking by placing the sweetest of expressions upon her face.

Those pale pink lips of her never faulting in her gentle smile. Her own curiosity had dulled with the man before her. Not that she did not wish to know all, but the childish nagged had subsided and now she was simply enjoying the company of a native, to a place she was seriously considering taking much stock in. His own questions about her pushed her to wonder what his motives behind them, oh was she that jaded now, where each words no matter how light seemed to have deeply hidden meaning?

"I am not sure, I hope a few weeks this time, if my duties do not call me away from Aegis, which does happen. I can only escape my responsibilities for song long"

A soft laugh would pass with that statement. Purposely she was still vague, still unsure about this man.

"I would like to stay long enough to sort out the proposal I have for her. But I know she is busy as am I and it seems that we keep missing each other."
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 10:36

Maire returned upstairs making just enough noise that they would hear her tread. She hadnt wanted to interupt conversation without warning. She wondered if Artemius was behaving himself. If not she had no doubt that Letala would put him in his place. She certainly wasnt the kind of woman to allow that which shd did not want.

She entered back into the sitting room two linen sacks in her hand. One tied with a bow for the Lady and the other with a plain white cord. Sitting the one with the cord in front of Artemis she gave a smile" I didnt think you would care for a bow but I would be more then happy to put one on for you ...if you enjoy such things" her eyes twinkled as she gave him a wink and then set the other bow before Letala.

" I put a variety in there and as soon as you run out please come and get some more, both of you. With Rensain working so much I am here much of the time to keep busy. It is much better then wandering the mansion with only my thoughts" Marcus had still not been returned and as time went on she needed to keep herself busier to drive out the melencholy that came with missing him.

"Whenever you are in town or have time stop by Lady, even if you dont need tea. I enjoy your company" she added hot water to her cup that had cooled while she had been away. Her eyes turned to Artemius " I would welcome you too sir, a handsome face seen here might start enough rumors that people come in just to see what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 10:56

He listened to her speaking of other places, keeping his mind focused on his job, which of course was to obtain as much information as possible without arousing suspicion. He nodded at the appropriate times to show he was paying attention, but he was really only interested in any news of the Queen.

She spoke of having duties and responsibilities off the Island. And she had a proposal. This was also interesting, and he filed it all away for later.

Yes, the Queen can be hard to catch hold of when she is busy. He was going to continue, but his chain of thought was broken by Mrs. Rensain bumbling noisily up the stairs. He was sure she didn't need to be that noisy, so put it down to the fact she wanted to let them know she was coming. Did she suspect they would be up to something? Maybe she'd heard about his weakness for ladies with Green eyes and assumed he'd pounced on her friend. Or, was there something she knew about Lady Letala that Artimus himself didn't know?

He unconsciously straightened his shirt as she set the package down in front of him, mocking him over his masculinity. No, he did not want a bloody bow! He smiled to her.

Thank you Lady Caladore, as it is would be perfect. And of course you can count on my patronage.

Wait, was that another dig at his womanising ways? People might start thinking he and... Rensains wife... What if Rensain started thinking that! Ohhh boy Artimus. What have you walked into now?
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 21:21

The loud ramblings of the lady turned both of their eyes toward the stairs. The words, the conversation upon an awkward hold. She herself was about to suggest something, and perhaps it was good that she did not. Paranoia was such an odd thing. She was so used to dealing with the Ashariens, if they wanted information, she would feel the prick of fingers and it was theirs. It was refreshing at times to be the one with the upper hand, a step ahead. She of course did not wish to pry within the mind of Art, the hypocrisy of that alone would have her sick to her stomach.

Eyes would greet Maire, arms holding the parcel with great care. "Ah thank you Maire, I will enjoy my little piece of Aegis when I am within my own realms. And yes I would be happy to stop by again sometime soon. Perhaps before I leave town again I would like very much a ladies lunch.'

A playful glance given to Art "Not that I have not enjoyed the company of a new face, and a handsome one at that but us ladies I am sure need much girl time." Her gaze back upon Maire she would finish her thought.

"Besides it will give us time to discuss the herbs I brought you or whatever we so choose yes?"

A package rested delicately in her lap, fingers twirling the loose sends of the soft bow. Maire was certainly becoming someone she was beginning to like, no real knowledge was known of this lady before they had meet, her mind had picked a million and one scenarios as to what the Lady could be like. She was welcomed to find her sweet and genuine, a truly rough thing to find these days.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 23:05

Artimus had already spent too much time here; not that he minded the company. Well, apart from Mrs. Rensain. But that was only for fear of what he might say - or not say. He turned to Letala once more, offering a bow.

Well I shall leave you both to your discussion of herbs, and bid you a farewell. I'm sure we shall meet again at some point. He wouldn't look at her eyes. He wouldn't, he wouldn't.

He turned once more to Mrs. Rensain.

And you as well, Lady Caladore. My fondest thanks for this gift.

Well at least he'd managed to find out a few things about the states of the political map-up of the island. He could be back in a few more days to double check things and find out more.

He started down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 11:53

Maire watched Artemis as he bade good bye to the both of them. Her brow raised slightly in surprise when he avoided the eye contact with Letala. Not sure what prompted it she merely filed it away to be mused upon later. " Your most welcome. You will come and see Rensain and I soon I hope? I assume you are not staying at the burned out Inn. " she said a bit dryly but with a glint of humor peeking through her dark eyes. "Do not forget about the job and the boon that we still need to discuss. It is always a pleasure...Mr. Fremell" she chuckled softly and gave him a wink.

He was a charchter indeed. A flirt and a charmer. She was almost postive that he had a reputation with the ladies. He asked many questions though and gave but minimimal information about himself. More musing to be had later it seemed.

After he left Maire plyed Letala with some more tea "you have been gone for what seems a long time. I know its only been a few weeks but much can happen in a short time especially in politics. How fares things in the borders of your lands? You seem a bit different in coutenance, not quite ....I am not even sure , perhaps it is the light in here that is much better then in the mansion" she smiled from over the rim of her teacup as she took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 13:49

He stopped on the top step, turning to look at Mrs. Rensain. He still wasn't convinced that a meeting with Mr. Rensain was such a good idea, but there was something about this lady. Could he actually trust her?

Then there was the dig at his assumed name, although he saw the humour in her eye.

No, I'm not staying in a burnt inn, again, my apologies for the deception. His voice was low and humble, even thought he didn't actually tell her where he was staying.

I'm sure I shall be in contact about the job soon.

He gave one last bow, with a slight theatrical flourish before descending the stairs, nodding his head to the workmen downstairs and leaving the shop.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 14:11

{Rensain stood at the bottom of the stairs, since he had arrived to see his good wife, Lady Maire. He wore his usual suitable attire of a top hat, coupled with the sharpest and most expensive of suits. His long black cloak adorned his shoulders, and neatly under his arm rested the silver cane that Maire had bought for him.

A dark brow instantly raised at the sight of Artimus, and his voice held knowing curiosity.}

"I thought you already had a job, Captain."

{And then he looked as if he were stricken by sudden memory.}

"Ah yes...but that was a long time ago. Hmm...I heard you're appologizing for deception, is that not what Bathory threw you out for?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 14:31

~she had the horses ready and she knew he had headed towards the tea shop. She went to find him cause she wanted to head out as soon as possible.~

~she stopped just outside the shop seeing Lord Rensain looking up at the stairs as her father came down.~

"Oh geez.." she thought to herself.

~she walked into the shop~

"Ah Lord Rensain. How are you doing? Did you get the message I sent to your office?" ~she smiled~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 14:45

The smile drops from his face, and the world seems to move in slow motion as he hears that voice. Slowly - or so it seems to him anyway - he turns to come face to face with Rensain.

He listens while Rensain tells his half-truths, and opens his mouth to speak as Jade walks in.
Dear God, no. Not now, not here.

His hand remains away from his sword; there is no need to draw it here. He knows full well Rensain could have have him disarmed before the sword was even half way out, and drawing it would be a signal of war.

No, better to remain calm - he hoped his face wasn't as white as he thought it had turned. He was pretty sure Rensain would be able to see the fear on his face.

Time to see if he his wife really had changed him at all.

Lord Rensain. His voice was even, with no warmth, yet no hostility in it either.
My warmest greetings to you. I was just commenting to your lovely wife on what a fine establishment she is creating here.

His grip on the bag Mrs. Rensain had just given him was getting tighter, and he eased his grip a little, hoping to untense himself.
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 15:00

Maire held up her hand and apologized "Hold that thought Letala, I think I hear voices from downstairs..." Maire stood and with swift steps moved down the narrow stairway. To her surprise Rensain was there along with a woman that she didnt recognize. She could see that things were slightly tense though she wasnt sure of why.

She however smiled broadly at her husband"Rensain! how nice of you to drop by in the middle of the day. I didnt expect you at all!" she brushed past Artemis to stand by her husbands side. A quick squeeze on the arm was all that passed between them. Neither of them were ones to show public affections though it was easy to see that they had spark between them. She glanced at the woman and gave a nod then spoke again" I was just having tea with Artemius here and Lady Letala is upstairs. They both stopped in" she said smoothly. Her next comment was to the woman she didnt know " Might I help you Miss? We really arent open yet I am afriad. Just having a few friends for tea"

She tried not to glance between the two men though the tension seemed to grow...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 15:07

~ she nodded and smiled~

"I was just passing by and I happened to see your husband. I met him at the castle when I was meeting the queen. I just thought I would see if he received the letter I sent to the office."

~she dusted herself off alittle from the horse ride over. she looked to her father on the stairs then back to the couple.~
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 16:00

{Rensain kept his gaze firmly planted upon Artimus, his head tilted to one side. As always, his expression could not give away his true thoughts on the situation. Instead, he smiled rather pleasently.}

"You noticed my wife's estabishment? How observant of you, officer...I beg your pardon, Artimus. Why don't you come back inside and we'll discuss it in further detail. You've been gone for sometime, hmm? You can tell me all about where you went after the misfuntune at the Palace."

{Then he heard the voice of Jade who had interupted his thoughts but rather rudely and this irritated him.}

"I prefer to leave my business at the palace. I am here on personal time, Lady Jade."

{He began to walk further towards the stairs, his figure imposing.}

"Come Artimus, we must talk."

{And then, he caught sight of his beautiful wife as she approached and his smile grew wide. His arms opened to give her a light embrace and kiss of the cheek, the lightest chuckle escaping his lips.}

"Ah Maire, I was hoping to suprise you, yet I see the opportunity has passed. I did not know you were already holding company this afternoon. Lady Letala, she is here too? Then this will be a delightful visit - but first, a word with Artimus, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 16:12

He sent a mind link to Jade, looking over as Mrs. Rensain spoke to her, but showed no sign of recognition towards her.

I'll be fine. Leave him be and don't anger him

He turned his attention back to Rensain himself.

Of course, My Lord. His tone was one of humbleness. After all, if Rensain wanted a chat, who was he to argue with him?
He turned back towards the stairs.

Where would be best, do you think?
Gone was the light, joking tone from earlier when he was upstairs alone with the two women.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 16:18

~she nodded~

"Am sorry Lord Rensain to have disrupted. I will be on my way." She bowed her head and walked out the door giving her father a glance.

~ml~ "Becareful..please..~there was alittle worry in her voice.~ I have the horses ready for our trip we are over at the general store."

~she walked the door and made her way back to the horses~
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 16:51

"Maire has a side room, we shall sit there. This won't take long."

{He gently released his grip from Maire and made way up the stairs, pausing to give attention to the delightful Lady Letala. He stood with a posture that was straight and firm, pausing in the doorway to catch her with his own strong gaze. A curt nod, and a tip of the hat demonstrated his clear respect for her.}

"Lady Letala, it is good to see you here. I have business to take care of - however, if you are still here when I return I shall look forward to talking with you."

{Rensain noted how he always had business to take care of and his hard work never appeared to be paying off. Still, he turned sharply on his heel and pressed onwards to the private room, expecting Artimus to follow.}

((I think a seperate thread for their talk might work, if you want to start your new post on one, artimus?))

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 17:13

((Yes. I've created one here ))
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 19:08

Maire climbed the stairs again behind the pair of men and nodded as they entered the office. As they closed the door she retook her seat and gave Letala a quick smile " I am sorry, to leave you like that, " it was slightly awkward getting back into converstation . " For a shop not opened I seem to have plenty of traffic" she gave a wry grin and spoke again " Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 20:59

[sorry for delay and kinda bland and at times relative post >< headache is killing me but wanted to keep things going ^^]

She watched the two speak , for it seemed they got any words in before she could. Not that she did not mind. Her mind was still with that simple curiosity of the one who stared at her eyes so longing. Oh how it pulled and tugged at that mind of hers, stashing it away of course. She knew better than to speak of such a thing here which was supposed to be anything but confrontational. But those eyes which he so purpose avoided followed him as he moved from the two only to settle once more upon the lady in front of her, the shift in expression only slight as she still tried to mask the questions which ran rampant about this new Aegis face.

But it seemed that over active mind could not mask her wandering mind and was getting the best of her, for such great care was given in thought to answer what was merely a causal question of Lady Maire. And just as she parted lips to answer Maire was gone from her sight, her petite form gracefully floating down the stairs, speaking of needing to see to matters of other company.

And at that a sigh would pass from her lips as she waited there alone, bringing tea to lips, her mind not necessarily focusing upon anything now. All her questions finally properly categorized and sorted away her mind was a blank canvas yet again. But it was only a brief moment before a raise of an eyebrow that no one would see came across her face, as she heard the voiced form below. Of course Maire, Art's registered immediately, then a woman's she did not know to finally rest upon Rensain's. The conversation she did not mean to eavesdrop, and surely they would not expect her to hear such words which would sound like gibberish to most in her position. But her mind only causally picked upon the actual conversation, focusing more upon the tones, the hidden meanings laced in simple pleasantries .
Eyes slightly glassy quickly refocused as she heard the steps climbing the stairs, her head turned to greet Rensain with just an equally respectful gesture. His sharp gaze falling to her meet with an equally powerful one.

"Like wise and of course business comes first. And I would enjoy catching up." Her smile and tone sweet always as it was.
And like a changing of guards Rensain was gone shortly replaced by his wife. The same expression never leaving greeting Maire . She would wait before speaking letting her settle in, a slight chuckle given to her comment.
'Yes it seems very buys, but perhaps that is a good sign." Another pause, another sip of tea, her mind taking more time to formulate what to speak of now about her time away. Many things were changing, good and bad but was it all really necessary to say? She didn't not trust Maire, she was becoming quite fond of her in fact, but there was still that preservation of self, something she always had even with those that had known her for countless years.
"But yes it has been only a few weeks and I must agree with you it has felt like some time . Things upon my borders are well. A bit rocky. Trying to strike treaties always a delicate thing, a current Drow following is the current one we are trying to smooth out. My mother's land has been very lucky, never seeing hard war. I know my Uncle as well as I strive to keep it such. "

Her eyes would be torn from Maire for a moment thinking upon such a statement, while of course also coming back to her words of her own self seeming different. Was the look of love in her eye, could she not hide it, though why would she want to. Her mood was cheery surely but she did not wish to jinx such a gift and perhaps it had nothing to do with trust or self preservation but fear of breaking something so delicate. A quaint smile now resting upon her lips.
"Perhaps the trip home was good for me despite the political strife... Westral can refresh me more than I know I suppose. And you how are and Rensain, how do things fair in Aegis? Your tea shop is coming along quiet well, when do you think you will be open?"
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:33

Maire gave a warm smile " I do think then that being home has done you wonders. I had always thought of the temple as home. I had spent many years there but when I was recalled and then spent two years there, I realized that home is where your heart does lie. Rensain and Marcus were both here and so no other place would give me the joy that Aegis did"

A slight moment passed where a dark cloud passed over her eyes, a shadow within the dark depths but then she straightened her shoulders and changed the subject " I plan to open in two days. I still am waiting on shipments to fill some of my shelves. Some of the herbs that I will carry havent finished growing. I should by next year have a wide variety for tea and apothocary needs. " she chuckled" Rensain has many powers but even he cannot force the sun and clouds on his whim. We have been lucky. No heavy storms which would have been detremental to my crops."

She canted her head and mused " What persuits in Aegis have you decided on? I know your royaltiy and a Lady to be sure but have you thought of a business to occupy yourself in between your trips home and your visits here? I know sometimes things can be slow. A woman like you has many talents to share, perhaps a benevlance fund. Hosting parties for those that can afford to give to causes....selling fine art." she shook her head "I suppose however if your anything like Rensain you have very little spare time"

Speaking of Rensain her eyes surreptiously turned to the room in which Artemis and Rensain had disappeared into. She was unsure of Rensains idea of Artemius and she wondered if he would protest her offering of a job to the man. Delicate fingers fussed with the material of her dress as a distraction measure. "Would you care to peruse the gardens for a few moments? There isnt much foilage to show yet but I the layout is set and seedlings have been planted. I do have a tiny area reserved for outdoor tea and quiet persuits when I need. It is quite lovely, even though the plants havent come to maturity" Just in case loud voices did arise from the room she wished to whisk Lady Letala away, besides, gardening was one of her passions and Lady Letala would be the first friend she had been able to show.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-06, 20:04

Home. The lady spoke of it with such great and almost sad emotion. She felt it whether she knew she would or not. It made her own mind travel as it was always constantly. And of course those words home is where your heart lies. Yes such true words and her own felt such a truth to be a strong one. Home she had always been searching for a home and drew to places that in fact her heart felt for. It was never really the scenery but the people there that she loved. The Underdark, Westral, Disideri. All places she called home, all places she loved with an unquestionable passion for. But home is where your heart is, her heart was with him always but even within his home it didn't feel like a place to call her own. Perhaps because they were not tied yet, perhaps because of Adien. All of it really there were so many reason, but the truth of it all was that she did go back to Castle Asharien for him. For Asriel, for he had her heart in an almost painful way. But she was happy and it was because of him, because they were together once more. And the feeling of joy, simple love she wished to ride for as long as possible.

But a home, it was a fact roots, stability she was trying to find. And being with one who was never about, a funny thing in deed, trying to make someone who hated commit to commit.

"Well, nothing political really, more so personal. I wish to buy land to set up a home within Aegis. It has been a nice place to me so far, wonderful people. And..' She would pause letting out a soft chuckle. "It would be like my little sanctuary. I find that I have many lives. The homes I have I love, but they are at the end of the day because of duty. Duty for a crown, duty as a daughter and duty as a woman in love. Aegis is a place I have found to call my own through myself. Again a place to run to that no duty can touch. Perhaps it is running away but I am in fact busy. Though I would not be opposed to pick up anything that Ava would need me to. I suppose I am just trying to have it all yes?"

A sweet smile would come to the finishing of her words, a mask that hid the real darkness behind it all.

Eyes would pick upon the fussing of fabric and she would note it but not speak of such a thing. It was not her place yet. Lady Caladore had become a surprise in deed of a possible friendship to bloom. And a friend, was in fact what she needed. She trusted few despite her disposition of welcoming all, it was never done without a curious eye cast upon ever face she meet. For she had to within every place she called home, a sad thing perhaps. But it was that very fact that made her wish to find roots in a place where she could simple just be. Untouched by spies that she knew always searched for her through any one of the men in her life. Father, Uncle, Lover. Quite the triangle they were.

"But I digress, I ramble too much about things I shouldn't. I would love to see your garden or anything else you wish to show me of your tea shop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell   Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Mysterious Mr. Fremell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Meriddia-
Jump to: