Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 12:50

A ... man; he was perhaps the most powerful mage he had ever met. He was also quite simply stark raving mad. But don't worry about him, he's been.. dealt with. There was a certain look in his eye as he said this, a fire burning that showed deadly seriousness.

He hoped Jade would remember that above every else, he was a trained killer; a man who could - and had - killed people mearly on the whim of the Queen.

Alric won't be back to bother this island ever again.

He turned back to look at Indis.

Who was it that distubed her?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:05

He never said his name. But now I think about it she had said "The Boss seems to think there are some old cellars down there that may have held more than books, and could very well have survived the mess." the guy I had not seeing before.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:11

~she nods seeing the seriousness in his face.~

"I can imagine that you had to do things you didn't want to being the queens royal guard and all."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:19

He returned to stroking his beard. Partly thinking things through, partly trying to decide if it was worth pursuing.
The trail would be cold now, after all this time.
The Boss would have to be Vlad, if it was one of the Winterborne things.
So much time had elapsed now that Vlad must surely have what he was after. So was it realyl worth pursuing?

Did she ever return? If she was distubed by this other person, then either she found what she was looking for moments before being distubed, or she didn't find it and had to leave. If she found it then presumably she had no reason to return. However, if she didn't find it, she must have come back....

His mouth was going, saying the words as he thought them, his mind whirling with deductions and logic. What the hell were their names?

He looked at Jade for a moment, with an icy stare.

You have no idea some of the things I went through.

His gaze returned to normal - he'd only done it for effect.

One day I'll tell you about the Angel twins, and how they annoyed her a little bit too much... That was a day he'd never forget!
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:42

"As far as I know she gave up after that and left. she really didn't like me being around here. and that guy thru it off more. I will have to explore the area below more and see if i find anything."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:45

~she looked serious at her father. Knowing both him and her mother had been through things she had never. she knew there was a dark side to all of this. she listened and watched both of them.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 13:56

He moved away from the wall, having decided on a course of action.

If you can Indis. See if there are any passageways or stairs leading to other areas here. If there are, then we can investigate further. Otherwise, I think it's safe to assume she - whoever she was - found what she wanted and delivered it to her boss. I'll come back in a few days to see you again. I promise.

He moved over to stroke the side of her face, quietly wondering if he now had to purchase a pottery wheel.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 14:15

~she smiles and leans into his touch.~

"I will see what I can do. and I look forward to seeing again."

~she looks at him longingly wishing she could be alive again.~

"You two stay safe. ~she reaches over and touches the locket around his neck~ My Captain.. am always with you."

~she softly smiles at him.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 14:17

~she watches the two of them. and smiles.~

"I will try to keep him out of trouble mom."

"I love you mom I will come back when I can to see you."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 14:23

He loved the feeling of the tug on the locket. It reminded him she was still there, with him no matter what.

I'll return, I promise. And I'll keep this one out of trouble too.
He pulled his daughter in for a hug, before starting to walk, slowly towards the stairs.

He didn't want to leave, but there were still things he had to do.

Jade, I was offered a job. I don't know if I should take it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:14

~hugs her dad back as the walk~

"A job with who? " ~She looked at him~ "and doing what?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:17

~she smiled as they walked to the stairs she flickers quiet a bit then decided to turn invisible she hummed softly moving about the room.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:20

((Awww, i feel bad leaving her all floaty and invisible there...))

Don't laugh. Lady Caladore. And at the moment I have no idea what it involves. It could be anything from delivering tea to killing people who fail to pay their bill; though I suspect it's nothing to do with her tea shop business. She asked me to contact her at home. She said... It comes with a place to live. Just as I'm starting to like that cave.

He sighed slightly.

I don't know. I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:25

((awww she will be ok and never know what will happen with the locket...))

I have not met Lady Caladore. But I met Lord Caladore. He was quite peasant. But I can keep up the place at the cave if you want to check it out. Which reminds me I have something for you back in Grorr I need to see if it arrived. and I will get some supplies.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:29

He nodded.

Alright. You head off to Grorr and meet me back in the forest.

They were headed for the stables where their horses were.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 17:52

~she nods getting on her horse and heading out of town~

"See you back in the forest."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)   Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Golden Library. (Smelling the sites)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3