Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To see Indis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-22, 05:04

Artimus had already handed the reigns of Azure over to the stablemaster in Draco, and said goodbye to Jade, then he headed over to the Library. he cautiously picked his way through the ground floor and down the stairs, guessing she knew he was here.

Indis?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-22, 10:19

~she smiled hearing him and stay invisible for now and got closer to him just to see if he could sense her. just for a moment she stood behind him.~

~she then moved to the left and ran a her hand up his arm as she tried not to chuckle. She enjoyed seeing him here again and loved that he was ok with coming to see her even in this form.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-22, 23:33

Artimus moved down into the basement area, pausing as his eyes adjusted to the low light levels. He had started squinting when he first entered the library, to let his eyes relax and acclimatize quicker. Just one of the tricks you learn when you're a guard.

He heard no reply from Indis - she must be here. Had he spoken too softly? He doubted it, he was sure she would have heard him.

He stood still listening for any noises. How could he be sure she heard him? He knew she would have if she was... whole?
But he had no experiences with ghosts. And lets face it, he hated anything like this. If it was anyone other than the woman he loved, he wouldn't be trying to reconnect with a ghost.
He could almost feel her near, like she was watching him, but shy didn't she say anything, or communicate?
Could she not? Had something happened? Did she not want to?
Was she angry at him for leaving when he did, choosing another woman over her?
Was it a mistake to come back here now?

No. It wasn't a mistake. he had to speak to her, make her realise what a fool he was. Yet another entry in the Artimus M Morningstar Journal of Stupid Mistakes.

He felt a shiver on his left arm, and twitched. Were there spiders in here?

His eyes had now grown used to the darkness, and he could make out more shapes, but still not the one he wanted. he moved forward slowly, looking around. Was this really where she called home these days?

He reached up and touched the pendant around his neck, as if that might summon her. He really had no idea how to deal with ghosts.

I'm.. sorry. he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-23, 02:35

~she stood in front of him and slowly phased into view becoming solid in front of him~

"What are you sorry for My captain?" ~she smiled and reached out to touch the pendant.~

~her tilted her head at him.~

" I was testing to see if you could feel me near. I was trying not to make noise or knock anything over."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-23, 05:15

He let out a breath eh hadn't realised he was holding, and visibly relaxed as she appeared. His hand went to cover hers as she touched the pendant.

Sorry for being a fool, for being misguided and leaving when this place - when you - needed me most.

He could tell by her tone she wasn't angry at him, and he smiled, still holding her hand on the pendant. Hi lifted his other hand, moving to stroke the side of her face, unsure if he would actually make contact with anything solid.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-23, 12:20

~she had learned over the years here to focus to make herself solid and be as real as she could be her skin cool to the touch. She leaned her head to the side as he touched her the side of her face.~

"I knew you would come back eventually. Everyday you were gone I wished for you to return. I figured some how you would. I felt it in my heart that you would. And now at least Jade is not alone.
I have been so worried about her for so long. And she finally comes here and brings you back to me.
~she softly smiled.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-24, 05:28

His hand made contact with her cold skin, and he ran his hand down her face and onto her neck, loving the way it felt to his hand once again.
His fears about his mistakes were gone now, and he continued to stroke for a few moments in silence, just enjoying the feeling of someone else's flesh against his skin.

Indis, I need to talk to you about Jade. She is trying.. We are trying to get her better control over her powers, but there is so much I don't understand.

As he spoke, his other hand had let go of hers on the pendant, and was running down her back.

I need to have a better understanding of how it works.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-24, 12:11

~they were so close and she had missed him so much and she leaned over and kissed him for a moment. ~

~she smiled at him after the kiss~ "The only way you will truely understand it all..." ~she got up and walked up to the book case and pulled a book out from one of the top shelves. and walked back over to him and handed it to him.~

"Here you will need this." ~opening the book there is a secret pocket area.~

~she softly spoke~ "si maelaer air ail si shyr" ~she spoke the elven so elegantly.~

~as the book page dissolves and you see a vial of blood and a way to inject it.~

"The secret is in the blood. You are going to have to feel it to know. Having this in your blood will give you the abilities we have. But it will burn off in a few days. Just need a small amount of it."

~she lead him over to a couch that was by a big fireplace which was lit for people to read by. She sat next to him as she absent mindedly played with the back of his head running her cold fingers around his neck.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 07:57

He took the items, putting them carefully into his pocket, his mind already whirling. Only needing a small amount meant there would be enough for several doses. And if each dose lasts a couple of days.... This was definatly a good thing. He went with her to the couch, sitting down and pulling her onto his lap. Her fingers were cold, but he didn't mind. The fact she was here and real enough to touch was enough for him. From her position on his lap, he knew she would be able to tell how happy he was to see her.

He leaned in as she touched him, nuzzling up against her, his hands moving over her body. He sat in silence, just enjoying her closeness.

We're going to need to get a lock on the door...

He flashed his cocky grin, his eyes sparkling in the way she would recognise from the past.

We weren't planning on coming to Draco today; I've got something for you - something I should have given you a long time ago, but I didn't bring it today. I'll come back tomorrow with it for you.

It was a little something he'd brought back with him from his travels, expecting to find her still alive. It was only a small trinket, but coupled with a few simple words, he had planned on changing his - and her - life forever.

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 10:19

"We're going to need to get a lock on the door..."

~she chuckled softly as he said that. Flashing that grin that she loved so much made her melt.~

"We weren't planning on coming to Draco today; I've got something for you - something I should have given you a long time ago, but I didn't bring it today. I'll come back tomorrow with it for you."

~she raised an eyebrow and smiled and then nuzzled against him having missed him so much.~

"Well I can't wait then. I love just seeing you today. and I get extra visits too. am in heaven."

~she lean over to him and kissed him passionately.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 00:55

He returned the kiss, with all his passion, letting it linger for a long while, his mind absorbed in the moment.

As they broke their embrace, he realized he'd heard nothing from Jade. It must have been long enough already for her to be healed. She knew he was coming here, so should have been here by now. The only reason she wasn't was that she couldn't get here. That meant something bad had happened to her and he better go help her.

Indy, I better go. Not that I want to; I would prefer to stay here with you, but Jade was meant to meet us here and if she hasn't arrived.... I better go look for her.

Of course he didn't want to mention her injuries. How would Indis react if she knew he had let Jade wander into danger? Best be tactful about speaking about it.

You know how much trouble she can find just walking down the street.

He moved her aside and stood up, adjusting his sword belt and checking doing his various macho poses that he used to do to impress her, all the while giving her a sideways look, with that cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 02:09

~God that kiss melted her. Remember all the times they shared before. as she pulled herself back into the present as his voice called her back.~

~she nodded.~

"She does seem to find trouble or it finds her." ~ she smiled softly. she watched him closely as a big grin came across her face and then chuckled alittle.~

"Gods I have missed that. and you My Captain." ~she stood up and kissed him once more.~

"Now go check on our daughter. I please come visit me soon again." ~she touched the locket and amulet~

"I am always with you." ~she smiled~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 04:37

Despite only knowing his - THEIR, he corrected himself - daughter for a short time, he laughed at the comment.

Oh, I've found that out. I should hire her out to the guards to let her find all the robbers and cutpurses in the town. Or rather, let them find her.

He finished his checks and turned to her once more, cupping her face in his hands.

I'll be back, I promise.

He hadn't corrected her on the use of his rank like he had anyone else - after all with Indis, it was part of his nickname. He gave her one last kiss then strode up the stairs, looking back and touching his pendant.

I know was all he called back, either in response to her comment about being with him, or something else.

Once he climbed the stairs and she was gone from his view, he quickened his pace and moved his hand away from the pendant and onto his sword hilt. Left hand, of course.
His face was stern, back to being the man of action.

He walked outside, squinting against the harsh light and thought up his next plan of action.
Jade would have gone to the Academia - it was the largest place, and her best hope for relief. Also, because that's where he told her to go. It was good to have good detective skills.
Fortunately he knew the inside of the Academia quite well.

Now, he could Mind Link her, to find out what was happening. But if she was unconscious she wouldn't be able to reply. And if she was unconscious then someone made her that way, which meant the Mages were trying to do something to her. A simple heal wouldn't require that much preparation.
However, if she was conscious, then whoever was holding her might be able to intercept any links and any advantage he had would be lost once they knew she had help coming.
No, the best course of action was to sneak in and have a look around.

Artimus was good at sneaking around. He knew the easy way into the Academia, he'd used to countless times in the past before his affair became public knowledge and he could use the front door.

He closed his eyes and concentrated, trying to locate her as he had done in the forest when they were training.

Yes, he could feel her inside, on one of the upper floors.

He walked towards the Academia and headed for the secret entrance.

[This story now continues at this thread ]
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 12:44

[Artimus has now returned fromt he aforementioned thread]

He closed the library doors as best he could, and piled some books up across the door so they would fall down if someone tried to open the doors. It should suffice as a crude early warning device.

He started down the stairs.

Indis. he spoke softly, his hands moving to his sword belt, removing it.
I found her, she's fine. She's staying the night with some friends, so I have some time spare. What can we do? He gave a smirk as he placed his belt carefully on the floor near the bench they had sat on earlier, and moved his hands to his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 12:59

~she looked up as she heard him coming down the stairs. as a big smile came across her lips. She watched every move he made.~

"So i have you to myself tonight."

~she moved closer to him to help him with his shirt her cool hands touching against his skin as a smirk came across her lips as her eyes met with his.~

"I have missed you so much." ~kissing him softly at first and deeping the kiss~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 13:28

He leaned into the kiss, hands removing his shirt and throwing it over his shoulder, then moving do his trousers. He left the amulet on; he never removed that apart from washing.

Yes, you have me.. all night... Do with me what you please, My Lady. His eyes sparkled in a way they hadn't for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 13:41

~grins as she continued kissing him as her hands ran across his shoulders and down his back remembering every inch of him as she stops. as she breaks the kiss.~

"What happened here?" ~she stayed close to him as her fingered traced a scar on his back.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 13:56

His face fell moment before she spoke, as he felt her finger tracing his back, and suddenly remembered the scar. he pulled away from her slightly.

Nothing, ignore it. Just an old injury. He lied, hoping she wouldn't see through it. He smiled, hoping it would throw her off.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:13

~she looked into his eyes her finger tracing around it.~

"Really an old injury. Well its something that happened when you left...so did she do this to you?"

~she wasn't moving away from him she knew things had happen while he was gone. She looked at him with such loving eyes she wanted him to know she didn't care about what happened in the past.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:25

He could see the look in her eyes, he knew her too well. Well, he had decided not to keep any more secrets from her.

[color=cyan]Yes, she did it. It seems that when Mages lose control of their emotions, they can't control their abilities.... [color] He could feel his cheeks going red. Was he actually blushing?

Fire, water... I had it all in the throws of passion. That one was the only one she couldn't heal though.

Should he admit he didn't mind the pain?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:40

~she nodded still running her fingers and hands across his back.~

"You seem to have that way with us. making us loose control with you around." ~she softly smiled~

~she didn't like that she pulled him away from her and she couldn't stop it when it happened. she faultered a moment she lost her solid form then pulled herself back. ~

~she moved her hand to run it down his chest she leaned against him listening to his heart beat for a moment. and then looked up at him.~

"Am glad you came back."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:44

He felt her lose form, and hoped everything was alright. Was talk about his ex making her uncomfortable or angry? He'd have to do something about that.

I'm glad I came back. Now, remind me what happens when an Elf loses control of her emotions. He smiled and took her in his hands, leading her to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime2010-08-28, 14:50

~she smiled as they moved to the bench and what they had lost with time apart was made up in spades that night it was like he had never left. After snuggling each others arms. falling sleep things just about being the way they should be.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To see Indis Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see Indis   To see Indis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To see Indis
Page 1 of 1