Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Indis.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 13:47

Artimus rode into the city on his borrowed horse, dismounted quickly and paid for a stable for the animal. he then ran through the streets to the Library and made his way inside, and down the stairs to the basement.

His eyes started to adjust to the darkness down there.

Indis...? He started to walk, hesitently, into the gloom.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 14:32

~she was sitting in a corner with her arms wrapped around her legs just looking lost in thought she was not fully visible she didn't make her solid she stayed ghosty.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 22:16

Artimus waited until his eyes were accustomed to the darkness, then he saw her. He went over to her side in several strides, dropping to a crouch.

Indis.. you're here... His voice was full of relief.
He was still not looking good. His face appeared slightly haggard through lack of sleep, despite the few hours he was forced to have earlier by his daughter.

We've been worried. I know what it was you came to tell me, and I know why you did it.

There was no hint of mocking or regret in his words.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 22:20

~she looked at him tilting her head~ " You can see me? Do I know you?" ~she sat up and reached out to touch the side of his face.~ "You look familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 22:40

Oh Gods, this was not good.

Yes I know you.. Indis, I'm your husband. Jade - your daughter - she's worried for you too.

He was about to urge her to try and remember, but then thought maybe that might make it worse.

Come here He was kneeling by her side already, he just wanted her to lean into him, to show she trusted him.

It's alright, It'll all be alright now.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 23:04

~she looked at him and made herself solid as she leaned in to him.~ "So.. this *holding out the ring* you gave it to me?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 23:17

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, just glad to have her at all, even if she had no memory.

Yes.

Now, how did he broach the topic about her being dead, in a delicate and subtle way... Artimus had never learnt the finer points of being subtle.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 23:26

~she looked at him~ "Did we have a nice wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 14:21

Artimus shook his head. Too often in the past he'd lied to those he loved. But not now.
With her amnesia, he had the chance to rewrite the past. Keep all the bad things he'd done to her a secret - or at least never mention them. Start again. But he couldn't.

We.. Never had the marriage officially confirmed by anyone.. Indis, I'm an idiot. You should know this. I love you, with all my heart. But I ran away many years ago. But when i came back I came to find you. And I asked for your hand in marriage.

He hugged her tighter, still worried about her memory.

But it's alright. Everything's alright. I'm here now, and I'm not going away. And if you can never remember the things we did together then it doesn't matter. We can make new memories.

He smiled at her, it was almost his cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 14:52

~held tightly against him. As something clicked~

"You left with that mage..." ~she said softly like she kinda remembered but need him to comfirm it.~ "I never found you...I went looking...had to stop...cause of the baby...she was a fussy one...she wanted out so much...kicked like crazy...the baby kept me from a dark place. Only thing that was worth it without you."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 15:25

He nodded to her.

Yes, yes I did.. I was an idiot for leaving you.

He was glad that part of her memory was coming back. Would it only be the bad stuff though? He hoped not...
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 15:54

~she looked at him touching the side of his face.~ "I remember your face and the first time I saw you. Just outside...I had a fight that night... I didn't want to be weak in front of you. Your eyes..always draw me in...*she tilted her head* The baby had them..I lost it the day she was born she had your eyes...I couldn't bear to look at her for long...that is when I decided to keep her away. I would leave her and come to visit. The first time she used that smirk...I had dropped to my knees...it was like fate was playing some joke on me... taking you away to only give me her...a copy of you..." ~the long he was there holding her the stronger it seemed to make her. he always said it was her that helped him..but right now..he was the one thing holding her pieces together. She took a deep breath.~ "that day when she was about 10 when she asked me to teach her to fight..I didn't want to...I wanted her away from all of that. But she had to much of us in her...I started to teach her the basics...with wooden training swords...she picked up everything...I caught her once watching me train with my bow...It was long time since I saw someone with as much skill as such a young age...I taught her to hunt..first aid...things that would help her but still keep her away from a battle or fight..when she turned 15..*she rubbed her head and she made a face like she was trying to remember something important. She stood up and moved away from him then she pushed over a chair and yelled in frustration. Holding her head in her hands*
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 17:29

He rose to hsi feet and went to her.

Easy... It's alright. Don't force it. You've remembered enough for now. Relax...

His tone was smooth and easy. He started to guide her towards the bench, to sit with him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 17:59

~she looked at him~

"Why are you with me....am dead... a ghost... you should be with someone alive...you should just move on leave me here...Be with someone that has a nice warm body instead of...*she looked down at herself* this... I don't even know why am still around..." ~she sat down on the bench with him. and looked at the ground~ "Maybe it best just to forget am here. I can barely remember anything anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 20:23

(( Sorry to rain on the parade guys, but we have a little rules hiccup here. Indis can not solidify. She can materialize and become visible for breif periods, but she can, in no way, become solid. This was explained when we agreed she could come back as a ghost in the first place. We overlooked the fact that she is tied to a trinket that was in Nicollette Winterhaven's possession to allow some more freedom in the rp since she has not been around much, but the fact remains that she is bound to a small object, you can say Artimus has it if you'd like, and the ruins of the library, which is no issue since that is your current location.

Please keep in mind, she is a ghost. No solidity, and only continuosly visible to the one carrying her trinket or to the supernatural creatures of Aegis.

Thanks.
Admin. ))
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 23:50

((OOC:
Is there a vendetta against me or something?
First of all I get told I can't post Artimus in Castle Marloc, because Castle Marloc is not Castle Marloc anymore. Then I get told I can't RP with a ghost in the golden Library in Draco, because she's a ghost in the golden library in Draco...

I'm sure it is nothing personal. It just feels like it is.

As I understood the rules with Ghost Indis:
Yes she's a ghost, and she can only touch items or people she has strong ties to.
Artimus is in possession of the necklace she is bonded to, and I would think he's got a pretty strong tie to her...

So, can I ask in a non derogatory way, "What is wrong with this thread?" ))

Last edited by Artimus Morningstar on 2011-01-29, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 01:18

((so I looked at my old messages...Indis is a ghost. She is not able to actually touch people, or any objects save those she has strong ties to. Namely the necklace she was bound to.... Save those she has strong ties to.. aka Art and jade... So I guess we need a someone to decide what is what. Cause if you are going to limit her this much to just a mere flicker. its your choice since you guys run the place but what is wrong with alittle creativeness. Am not going to be all god mode or anything. Just need something set so you don't have to either A. keep changing what I can or can't do.. B. So we all know what am aloud to do. C. so we can continue to have fun. I hate the thought of not having indis to play. But its going to come down to it cause she will not be able to do anything. Heck even in extremes she should be able to move things.. I mean real ghosts do sometimes. Especially if it was a violent death. and hers was.. So can we please lay down what I can and can't do please.))
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 11:57

(( Indis, do me a favor and send me the message I sent you so I can log it in the archives for reference. I can;t seem to find my copy and it will go a long way to clearing the matter up, since I had already made the ruling on it. Once I have that we should be all good. Seems it may just be a clerical mix up here if I had already settled the matter. No harm no foul.

Admin.))

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime2011-02-03, 00:57

((Are we allowed to carry on now?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Indis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Indis.   Seeking Indis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down