Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade's Necklace..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:39

~she leaned her head close and then smiled when he did.~

"I will tell him that."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 14:06

~Her face was close to him now. So close he could feel her breath on him. Well, he could have if she breathed. He paused for a moment, then did something unexplainable.~

~He reached out quickly with one hand, grasping the back of her head, his fingers entangling and snaring strands of her hair, then he pulled her forward into a kiss.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 14:35

~she was alittle surprised by the kiss and kissed him back and placed her cool hands on close to his neck holding him closely.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 15:32

~The coolness of her touch snapped him back to reality. He snapped his head back, letting go of her hair and head.~

"Sorry, I..."

~His eyes glanced around to see if anyone had noticed, forgetting for a moment that no one else could see her. He must have looked a bit odd.~

"Jade doesn't need to know."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 15:37

~she stay close to him~

"Sorry i shouldn't have kissed back.. and never saying a word to anyone."

~she looked right at him~

"I always had wondered about that.." ~she smiled softly.~

"Maybe its time to go get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 15:45

~he sounded gruff, more like his old self~

"I just got caught up in the moment."

~He was feeling.. urges now. Part of him said to hell with it and go find a woman for an hour or so. That Jade would never know. But another part of him, the part that usually kept quiet at times like this, was saying not to do it. Regardless, he wasn't about to apologise to Indis. It was her fault anyway.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 15:49

~she slid sat back in her chair.~

"sorry i should have stopped that. but nothing happened. But I think calling it a night would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 22:23

~He nodded to her.~

"That would be wise."

~He remained sitting though, making no effort to move.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 22:40

~she stayed there and arched an eyebrow at him looking at him~

"Yes it would be. I should probably go. " ~she sat up more as she took a loose piece of hair and put it behind her ear. Her long brown hair blew with the wind when someone came into the tavern. she had almost forgot they weren't the only two there. she had gotten lost in all this.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 22:47

~He continued to stare at her, not moving from his seat. What he wanted was to go to the barand get another drink, but he didn't want to leave first. No. He had been here before she blundered her way in. He broke her gaze and looked aroudn the room, as if looking for someone, then looked back to her.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 23:00

~she sat there for a few more moment and then had made the choice to play some...~

"Oh there is the call. Good night Tiberious."

~she misted out of the site. She rematerialized outside. She thought about what she knew of Tib what he went for.. She phased out and in. She was a red head. Skin tight leather from head to toe. Leather boots Leather gloves. covering her cool skin with the leather but it showing all of her curves. She waited long enough for him to think she was gone. She strutted into the tavern. She started to play this part. She was looking for him. She knew him. She could act like someone that has been watching him heard about him...She walked over to the bar and ordered an ale. She then leaned against the bar scanning the room.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 23:11

~She vanished, and he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. What had happened to him there? That was the mother of the woman he loved.
Love. Such a strange concept for him. If this is what emotions do to people then he was glad he didn't feel them most of the time.~

~He sat for a shorttime, thinking it through before finally standing up and taking his empty glass to the bar for a refill. He muscles his way to the counter top, squeezing in next to some red head with a nice posture.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 23:21

~the red hair young woman grinned at him as he came up.~

"Well well. Are you God." ~she ran a hand over his arm. Then she noticed who it was.~

"Tiberious Farstrider.. The man who defended an entire city against a skeleton army. Single handedly. " ~she grinned clearly checking him out.~

"And I do believe you were also involved with the incident with Archos... who was a werewolf causing trouble... and I hear you are one of the toughest trainers around here." ~she moved closer almost purr to her voice.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 03:01

~He turned as she started to speak, payng more attention when she realised who he was. Ok, so he hadn't single-handedly defeated a skelton army, but he did get one of the higher kill counts among the guards (Kharne beat him, but he cheated because he's a dragon). And he did capture Achos, with a little help from some of the other guards. It wasn't his fault they let him escape again. And as for being the toughest traner around...~

"Tiberious Farstrider, at your service Miss..."

~His eyes went up and down her body. All the curves in all the right places. And that hair was almost the same as Jesse's. Dammit, this was almost was he had hoped for. That little pleading voice in the back of his head would have to be beaten up for the night.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 09:41

~the red head grinned. she moved her body closer to him the scent of rose oil on her.~

"My My... As anyone got your attention tonight? Or may I fancy a tour of this area." ~she gloved hands were all over him tracing every muscle thru his clothes.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 12:46

~The aroma hit his nostrils. She smelt like a bloody garden. Not the scent of a warrior, although she dressed like an adventurer. This was interesting. What was also interesting was her dodging of her name. Very mysterious. And of course, Tiberious couldn't ignore a mystery. She was clearly not a new comer. Not knowing what she did about the history of he place. But why would she need a tour?~

"Can I get you a drink? Then perhaps we can discuss exploring new places."

~The drink would reveal a little about her. He would have to probe her carefully to find out more.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 13:33

~she turn to the barkeep.~

"I will have what he is having." ~she leaned against the bar a little~

~she turned and flashed him a sexy smile. As she checked him out again.~

"Exploring new places is always a thrill. and a rush of excitement." ~she winked at him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 13:54

~So not very adventurous for an adventurerer. Slightly subserviant it seemed. He turned to the barkeep, handing his glass over.~

"Same again, and one for the lady."

~He turned back to her.~

"So, how long have you been in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 14:19

~she looked at him~

"Oh I have been in all the towns and cities around Aegis. I am a messenger. a courier if you will. I had to make a delivery to the Duke here in town. I had heard of you being in town so I thought I would see if I could get a chance to meet the legend." ~she smiled and took the glass the bar keep gave to her.~

"I hear your quite the lover." ~she grinned and took drink from the glass.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 14:35

~He felt a slight swelling of his ego. Word had reached a simple messenger of his exploits? Had word also got round yet that he was now otherwise engaged? No, he reminded himself. NOT engaged in that sense! Maybe it hadn't if she was coming on to him.~

"You heard that? Well, I can't comment. But tell me, what else do they say about me?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 18:02

~she grins~

"I have heard from around the towns that you like to have your one night of pure lusty.." ~she move close to whisper in his ear~

"sex.." ~she grins~

"And you move on to a new girl. Which I love no commitments. Just a good ole time." ~she winked~

"But I have heard a few whispers...that... well i can't hardly believe...such as they have seen you with one girl in a few towns. But I told them that is your style and they shrugged it off." ~she downed the rest of her drink as she smiled up at him as she leaned alittle.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 22:09

~He nodded along with the first comment, and the second as she spoke of him having his one night stands. Damn, this was almost too perfect. But then she mentioned the rumour about Jade and he stopped nodding. That little voice was back.~

"Thank you for defending my honour, but it IS true."

~There was the faintest hint of regret in his voice, but he was already mentally kicking himself for saying it out loud.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 22:22

~she looked surprised~

"Someone tamed the beast..she must be some woman to have done that."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 22:26

"It's not like she snapped a bloody leash around my neck. I'm still a free man."

~He picked up his drink and downed it in one.~

"So, are you still up for a tour around the area?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 22:29

~she grinned liking the reaction she got.~

"Yes I would love it."

~she leaned over real quick and whispered~

"Mmmm free man that is a sex god." ~she winked and stood up~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Necklace..
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum