Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Empty
PostSubject: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 22:17

Ava approached Vladamir, her footsteps hard and heavy as she stomped across to him. Jared and Amarra had scuttled off, and now they were alone in the throne room.

"How dare you???"

She said - which, with Vladamir, was a phrase often uttered. Her fists curled up in anger, and her body was visibly shaking.

"My God..how could I have let you trap me into this? Vladamir, you'll ruin everything!!! I worked so hard for this realm, what has possessed you to try and take it all from me??"

Ava raised her hand sharply in the air, it was barely controlled under her fierce anger.

"No - don't answer that. Just go and appease Jaric, for the love of God, don't let him come here."

An arguebly fatal mistake, telling the King - and past assassin, what to do. However, Ava wasn't thinking, such was her anger. She saw everything spirialling out of control for her, and her temper was out of panic. Visions of Jaric's troops moving forward across her cities made her feel faint with panic. She felt she had to do something, anything - yet, what was left to do? She'd never been defeated before.
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 21:21

<< sighs as she approaches, barely listening to her speak as he runs through his mind the plan he had formulated. As she raises her hand his own snaps out in a viscious backhand, striking across her face with the force of a hammer>>

You forget your place woman. You assume you have a say in the matter, but it seems that there is a matter of great importance you have neglected.

I own you and this realm.

<< turns his back on her and starts toward his desk at the far end of the room>>

As for my brother, I have had the matter well in hand since before I unleashed the demon the first time. This has all been carefully calculated from the start, and if you do anything, and I do mean anything, to interfere, I will personally carve the heart from your chest with a spoon and let you watch me crush it before you die.

<< pours himself a glass of vodka, turning back to face her, leaning on the desk>>

Are we clear, kitten?
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 21:49

Vladamir's viscious backhand forced Ava's face to one side, and the suprise of his attack toppled her off balance and onto the floor. Her face was numb and stung, but his words stung in a way that no slap could ever accomplish.

"You'll never own me. I'm not your prize, dear."

Her words were determined. It was all she could do to contain her anger, but it was bubbling furiously underneath the surface. However, when he turned his back on her, it was the final straw.

"Don't you dare walk from me..Vlad.."

Now, she was in a fury so spiraling that she couldn't see sight. She gathered magic around her, the winds spinning as she raised her arms and summoned, raising fire from her fingertips in the blink of an eye. She hurtled a flame of fire so fast in his direction that many would not be able to hear nor see it before it could hit.

"I'm not your kitten, either. Stop these games with SoulReaver and Jaric, enough is enough."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-02-11, 20:29

<< does not look away from his glass, raising a hand and summoning a wall of shadow between him and the fireball, the darkness swallowing the flames>>

A nice try child, but I have been playing this game longer than you.

<< hurls a bolt of solid shadow at her in return, setting the empty glass down on the table>>
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-03-07, 00:19

With a use of gathered magic, Ava levitated the empty glass he had just placed down on the table and whipped it across in his direction. More an act of anger than one of defensive tactics. Yet it was done with a blur of speed and high energy, that the average human would not be able to see.

However, her foolish focus on the empty glass had cost her the upper hand with the shadow that Vlad had sent hurling her way. She caught it coming out of the corner of her eye and tried to gather the magic, but was too slow by a fraction. It hit her head on, and caused her to go hurtling across the room to the wall, slamming Ava into it.

Sliding to the floor, she looked down at the blood falling from her nose.

"You forget who you're talking to, Vlad."

Wiping her face with a hankerchief, the blood stopped as she healed. Quickly, she heaved herself up from the floor. With Vlad, she didn't want to sit with him towering over her like a child. Her temper was boiling rather fast.

"Now please, my realm is at risk - we have to do something. We must act now, before Jaric gets here..stop playing games with me, this is important."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime2011-08-07, 11:53

<< sighs as he leans back, letting the glass fly past easily while watching the bolt strike Ava. As she moves to stand after falling he summons a pair of shadow creatures to either side of her, orderring them to restrain her arms and haul her to her feet.>>

You have no realm bitch. As I said before, it, like you, belong to me. I have the matter fully in hand, and provided you do as you are told in this, I may not hand you over to my brother in the end.

<< crosses the room slowly to stand in front of her, his eyes shifting from green to two points of burning red.>>

Never forget your place Ava, and never forget who you owe for everything. Without me, you'd still be a snivelling whore dodging assassins, harboring your bastard child in a realm that only allowed you to remain because you would open your legs for the king. Try my patience again, nad you will return there, I promise you.

<< a dagger appears in his hand and he preses it to her belly, just below her corset laces>>

Be a good kitten and this will end well for you, misbehave....<< snaps the silver dagger up hard and fast....>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)   To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Confront a King. (Cont. Judgement)
Page 1 of 1