Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Judgement~

Go down 
+2
Amarra
Rensain Caladore
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-21, 09:18

{The portal opened up in a fluid motion, the swirls causing the temperature within the throne room to drop. Rensains foot came first as he stepped through his cloak and clothes fluttering against the unnatural magic that the travelling portal provided. Placing his cane in his free hand, Rensain reached back into the portal to take Amarra's hand and guide her.}

"Just step through, my dear."

{As he brought her through, and she was clear and safe on the other side, he released the magic with a wave of his hand. Closing his eyes and focusing, the incantation of the spell died down with ease. To an average user of the magical arts they would know that such acts were not easy to perform, yet Rensain held years of experience and intense study.

Then they were left with the dimness of the looming room itself, lit by many candles. Yet, knowing it was the home of the Baron there could never be enough.

His eyes cast about the room, and he reached out with one hand, looping her arm in his. Rensain knew Amarra wouldn't resist in times such as these. Whilst he never said anything, he looked into her eyes and granted a sympathetic yet reassuring smile, his hand patting hers to imply that things would be well.

Then, to grant her courage, he gently he lead the Lady Amarra to a chair that sat before the throne itself.}

"Princess, if you'd just take a seat..."

{Word was already sent ahead of their impending arrival, Vladamir would be expecting them.}
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-21, 10:07

~watches Rensain with surprise as she sits delicately. She had not expected kindness or gentleness from him of all people, whether he knows why she is here or not, and she makes a mental note to rethink things if she survives this encounter. She is trembling and has no doubt that anyone looking would see the fear in her eyes without having to search too hard, but for the moment she sits straight and holds her head up. Her hands are tightly folded in her lap to keep from fidgeting. She does not resist, or fight, or even consider the possibility of running. Even if she thought she could get away, shes knows the time for running is over. She has made mistakes, and she must own up to them, now. She speaks softly to Rensain, not fully able to hide the tremor in her voice, though her eyes never leave the throne in front of her as she waits for its occupant~

It seems you were right about me after all, my lord. I was never meant for Aegis nobility.

~even as she speaks, she mindlinks him tentatively~

"Forgive the intrusion. If you have the time, it might be a good idea to have a few private words with Duke Ralean. If he pursues his apparent interest, it could bring a storm of ice down upon him, and all of Aegis with him. He may need a reminder of that. Of course, I may be making more of it than there is."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-22, 21:57

<< The candles begin to flicker as if hit by a strong gust of wind, though no breeze moves through the room. One by one they snuff out, the shadows darkening until the only light is from two torches sat behind the throne. >>

Rensain, you may leave now.

<< Vlad melts out of the shadows directly behind the chair Amarra sits in, walking around past them both and taking his place on the throne.>>

This is a family matter.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 05:40

~cringes visibly at the sound of his voice coming from behind her. Her shoulders hunch as if she wishes she could shrink in upon herself. Tears spring unbidden to her eyes, but she ignores them as she flicks her eyes to Rensain one last time, a look of desperation and panic plain on her face. She never would have expected to turn to him for comfort, but the thought of him leaving her alone with the king is another stab of icy terror in her heart. She sends another quick mindlink, her voice shaky even in her own mind~

"Talk to Ralean. He cannot pursue Queen Angel, or Lord Jaric's wrath might be enough to bring down all of Aegis. But King Vladamir and Queen Bathory must not know it's Angel that's involved. And thank your lady wife for me. Tell her... that I was brave. Please."

~With jerky movements and trembling hands, she fumbles the water bottles she keeps perpetually tucked among the folds of her dress out of their hiding places and slides them across the floor toward the throne, her version of symbolically laying down her sword in surrender. As the king takes the throne, she slips from the chair to her knees on the floor and waits in silence, except for the raggedness of her breath~
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 19:40

{Rensain, still standing there glanced to Amarra as he recieved the first mind link from her. Then, he would incline his head in her direction and his mind stired with the possibility of what she was saying. With his hands resting behind his back, he barely moved at Vladamir's sudden wave of Darkness that interupted the conversation.}

"As you wish, Your Highness"

{He remained where he was, however, to listen to Amarra's further revelations. He ML'ed her promptly even if he was in shock with the news that she had just delivered.}

"I shall follow your concerns, I promise. Trust Amarra, that I shall never let the realm fall to anyone - the Auroans especially. I shall pass your thanks to Maire, she shall know you were brave. Try to stay so..he must not smell your fear, for he shall think that it proves the innocent guilty. "

{Then, the matter was out of his hands and he knew it would be. All he could do was the commands of the King of Aegis and so quietly he stepped back and opened the portal to leave.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-27, 00:44

<< As Amarra drops to the floor the shadows around her surge, lifting her from the floor and forcibly slamming her back into the chair The Baron's voice carries enough menace to make it abundantly clear he is not amused. The shadows forcing her head up to face him directly as he sits on the throne>>

You snivelling little bitch, get up. I have had quite enough of your behavior already and will not tolerate one more act of spineless stupidity from you. It was bad enough you thought yourself of such importance that you warranted personal death threats from myself adn Bathory. I should have known then that you were simpleminded, but no, I ignored it and let the fool boy continue to be near you.

<< A shadow lashes out, striking Amarra across the face as emphasis to the Baron's displeasure>>

Then you take your idiotic rantings to my brother and attempt to put my life and hard earned realm in jeopardy because of your delusions. Followed by summoning forces you do not comprehend, nearly killing hundreds and launching a war.

<< A second strike comes from the other side>>

Then, when we have saved your useless life by letting the boy fetch you back here, at great personal risk to himself, to keep your ass from the block, you act in such a way that he is forced to leave you just to keep from killing you himself.

<< raises a hand, rubbing his temple>>

All you had to do was spread your legs and spit out a few mewling brats to secure the continuance of the realm. To make the boy's stake in the crown stable so I could step down and leave this god-forsaken pit in semi capable hands, or at the very lest know that the boy could be replaced with someone should he do something unforgetably stupid.

Now, give me one reason I don't gut you where you sit. Try, in some pathetic attempt, to disuade me from ripping your heart out for all of the trouble you have caused this realm with your delusional feelings of self-importance....
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-05-27, 21:03

~screams in shocked panic as she flies back into the chair. She struggles for a brief moment, not trying to fight him, but an instinctual reaction to finding herself immobile. Another cry escapes her at the first of the shadows' blows, but by the second she has gritted her teeth and accepts the punishment with a whimper. She knows she deserves death, and that she's very likely to get what she deserves. Still, frustration wells to the surface as she listens to the king. What he describes isn't at all how she meant for things to be, and she almost starts to tell him so, but she snaps her mouth shut again as she realizes that arguing with him here, now, is probably not going to make her situation any better. Why she did what she did matters little to anyone but herself, least of all to him, she is sure.

Her mind races to think of something, anything, to say to him that could possibly redeem herself, even a little. Sheer terror wars with desperation, humiliation, and even anger, and she has no idea what to express, or how. While she battles internally, she finds herself speaking. She can hear the tremble in her own voice as if from a distance, but she is surprised at how calm she sounds to herself otherwise, as if she has simply accepted what is happening to her, and accepted that hysterics will not be of any aid~

I don't know why Jared left. He left me a letter that made no sense. I was ready for him. The Lady Maire had lent me a dress. It was beautiful blue, and lower cut than anything I'd ever worn. She did my hair for me, and I wore scent, because I thought he would like it. But when I went to dinner, he was gone. I left Icehold with him because I loved him and wanted to be with him. I thought he felt the same. I truly don't know where I went wrong. I'd always wanted children and expected that we would have them. We are still married, aren't we? If he would come back...

~As she speaks of Jared, a tear slides down her cheek. She doesn't expect sympathy from King Vladamir, but she can only tell her story as she understands it~

I don't know if there is any reason to allow me to live. I know what I have done. And if I didn't know what the consequences could have been when I did it, I do now. I have nothing to offer you but myself and my ability.

~At the thought of her abilities with water, her eyes open wider. Unconsciously, she reaches for any water within her reach, seeking its comfort only. She has never reached so desperately before, and she feels a source she at first can't identify. When she realizes what it is, she pulls back immediately, supremely grateful that she felt first before attempting to pull it to her~

Water. My ability. All of my people can work with water as I can. I can take you to the city where I was born. You could speak to them. If you could persuade them to work for you, you would have an army that could control the sea. And ice, too, once they learn how to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Winterhaven

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-06-25, 20:36

// Interuption would be made as the elder Shadowknight made her entrance known by a portal that ripped through reality itself, the shadowdagger performing its task perfectly.

Victoria stepped through, discreet and firm and her posture clearly that of a dedicated dancer. Her black hair was tied neatly in a bun, her clothes high and sensible yet those eyes of hers, those dark brown pools were dark, piercing and unforgiving. Her hand was clearly grasping something and with little effort, Victoria tugged a very unwilling Jared Carthallion through the portal. //

"When you are ready, Vladamir"

//Her tone remained stone cold and void of emotion.//

Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-06-25, 20:47

The female assassin had caught him off guard in Grorr and one moment he was there, and now he found himself in a very familiar Throne Room amongst some very familiar people. He rubbed his neck and glanced back to scowl at Victoria as he stumbled into the room, his eyes squinting at the darkness.

"You didn't need to send someone after me, I could have come willingly by myself."

Rubbing his hands, he took in the sights of what was going on. With a heavy sigh, he cast his eyes across to Amarra and then Vladamir whom was looking more than unhappy. He wasn't able to find the words to begin with, since he just didn't want anything to do with the situation. Then, after quiet, he said simply.

"I sent you my report, why am I here?"

Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-01, 00:24

<< The Shadows grab the boy roughly, slamming him into a chair next to Amarra's, allowing a small amount of illumination to return to the spot where they sit.>>

I decided that there is only one way for us to rectify this matter in a manner that will keep my dear brother from destroying the realm in a purge of fire and death, since the actions of you two blitherring idiots appear to be a rather large scam to get this waste of space wench from IceHold.

" Till death do you part" children...<< places a sword on the floor in front of the two>>....I'll let you two decide which one it will be.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-01, 06:41

~her eyes light up with hope when she first hears Jared's voice, but she still can't move to be able to turn and look at him. Her heart sinks as she hears his words, and suddenly she's glad she couldn't turn to allow him to see her face. She'd thought there had to have been some misunderstanding, but apparently she'd been wrong. A strange, deflated sort of calm envelopes her as Jared is forced into the chair beside her and the sword is placed before them, and she speaks softly but without hesitation~

It was my actions that led to this. I didn't mean to put Aegis in any danger, but if my death will help protect it, it's a fair price. I came here expecting to die anyway. But I beg you to send Jared away before you kill me. Someday he might understand things a little better. I don't want him to have to relive my death in his memories. If he will be king one day, he shouldn't start his reign with any guilt.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-03, 23:29

He would feel his body lifting upwards and could do nothing to react to it until the shaking had stopped, Jared's whole physical form slumping into the chair next to Amarra's. Quickly he forced himself to regain his senses as he blinked, looking from her to Vladamir. He listened curiously to what Vlad would say, one hand still rubbing nervously behind his neck until Vladamir finished his speech.

Looking at the sword from where the King had placed it, he reached out, determined to snatch it up first. Standing up, he poised the sword at Vladamir. His voice was solid and confident.

"This is enough.. just because I don't want to marry the girl doesn't mean she has to die, now stop this."

It was hard for Jared, who had grown up with Vladamir somewhere in his life - to actually mean what he was saying, yet it was necessary, for someone had to stand up to him.
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-16, 23:37

<< snarls as his hand lashes out in a blur of barely perceptible movement as he wrenches the blade from Jared's hand, swinging the flat of the weapon hard gainst the boy's face even as a shadowy tendril slams him back into his chair>>

Boy, there are many stupid things to do in this world, that was one of the dumbest I have ever seen. Now, let me explain this again so you two morons can get at least one thing right.

<< slams the blade down, loding it point first in the stones>>

One of you gets to die, the other will weild the blade that kills them. Make the decision, or I have my dogs bury you both.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-17, 06:22

~isn't convinced she manages to keep anger and frustration off her face as she watches what the king does with Jared from the corner of her eye. She struggles again against the bonds of magic holding her in place, but only for a moment before speaking to Jared, intending her tone to be gentle but not quite succeeding~

One of us has to be punished, or Lord Jaric may think it was a trick to help us escape from Icehold without consequences. We don't want a war. Innocent people would be hurt. I started this whole mess. Aegis needs you, and I'm not welcome in either kingdom, nor wanted. You've made that clear enough. The choice is plain.

~mindlinks Jared in a rush as soon as she finishes speaking~

Your hand on the blade would be more merciful than I'd expect of him. Surely you know that. He could have simply killed me and been done with it, but he prefers to hurt as much as he can. This callous cruelty is why I left, and whatever you think of me for it, I can only hope that someday you'll understand it, and that many of my actions were meant to protect you. If you will not take the sword, I can try to distract him so you can escape, but I couldn't promise anything, and then you might be in greater danger.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 07:48

"STOP!!!!!"

Ava's shrill voice rang out against the darkness of the candlelight, her body stepping out from the shadows with predatory sharp eyes of anger, her hand reaching out as she jumped in between Vladamir and Jared.

"ENOUGH! NOW STOP!!"

With her back to Jared and Amarra, her arms outstretched to sheild him from Vladamir she looked completely baffled.

"What in HELLS name is going on???!!???"
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 08:02

"Aegis doesn't need any of this..."

In his anger and fury, he had put aside everything that Amarra was saying - it all happened so fast. He saw the blade, and something snapped. Leaping from the chair, he reached out for it and thrust it forwards to the Baron, lunging his weight. He was intending to make a point rather than use it for any sort of weapon, but Bathory had come from no where..she just stepped in the way and got caught in the cross-fire.

He felt the blade peirce through her gown and saw the blood seep from her dress before Bathory probably even knew that it was there. His heart simply stopped, his mouth falling open in shock. He knew his mother was immortal, wasn't she? To see what he'd done had turned him a new shade of pale, bile resting in his throat.

Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 08:27

~sighs heavily in relief at the appearance of the queen. She doesn't expect any help for herself, but at least maybe she can get Jared out of this in one piece. Her stomach feels suddenly as if it's trying to twist itself in a knot. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed Queen Bathory. She can't help but wonder if she'd ever have left if the queen hadn't married Lord Vladamir, but she pushes those thoughts away. It's too late, now, she knows. Still, years of love and loyalty are hard to erase, and she closes her eyes, understanding now why King Jaric hadn't trusted her. At Jared's words, she opens her eyes again, and relief turns to horror as she sees where the blade is aimed. With a cry, she reaches wildly for whatever water she can pull from the air, intending to make a wall between Jared and the king and queen, but she's too late~

Jared, no! My lady!!

~she thrashes violently against the king's magic, her fear for Jared and herself forgotten for the moment as she feels desperate to go to the queen's aid~
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-07-30, 12:07

The cold steel of the blade forced itself through the arc of Ava's back, piercing through her thick corset and into her front. The sharp edge of it poking out so unnaturally. She gasped at the feel of it, her body jumping in surprise before she took in what had happened and glanced down.

Her hands reached out to it, and then she looked back up again, her mind whirling as she saw Vlad in front of her.

"Just what are you playing at???"

She almost hissed the words out, turning around to Jared.

"You. Sit down."

With that, she pushed the corner of her son's shoulder to force him back into his seat then turned back to Vlad as she glanced down.

"Vlad...help me get this out...did I bleed? Oh please God, tell me we can fix the dress."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-08-05, 23:24

<< roughly grabs Ava by the shoulder, spinning her around and yanking the blade free, letting it fall to the floor.>>

No, the dress is ruined. As for what we are doing here, I was giving your boy a chance to save hos own life, instead he attempts treason. So now I am afraid I will have no choice but to kill him dear. So sorry.

<< drops his hand to Shadow'sBane>>
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 00:02

She cried out with a gasp as Vlad took the sword and pulled it from her stomach, her hands instinctively reaching out to touch the area. Eyes averted to the cold steel as the sword clattered to the ground.

"Damn it.."

She muttered, arching her back to stretch before addressing the situation.

"You know how I feel about Jared, dear. Leave him alone..."

She glanced to Amarra, Jared and then back to Vladamir.

"Just what has been going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 00:04

<< glares at the children>>

Yes, do tell your mother what fool thing you did Amarra, and try not to leave out the details, it will only serve to make me angrier.

<< does not release his grip on his weapon>>
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 00:07

She scrunched up her nose in annoyance at Vladamir.

"Mother? Don't be rediculous, of course I'm not her mother."

Her eyes flashed with impatience, one hand on her curved hip as she turned her body more towards Jared and Amarra.

"Well?"

She urged one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 07:37

~looks from the king to the queen with surprise~

He didn't tell you? Not any of it?

~shakes her head, incredulous, a momentary flare of anger replacing the fear she feels~

After Duke Ralean's ball and what happened between you and Queen Angel, I was upset and afraid. I worried that you would try to use my friendship with Angel against her. I've seen how... persuasive... the king can be when he wants to use someone.

~glances briefly at Lord Vladamir, remembering years ago, a crushed throat and the threat of letting her die alone if she refused to spy on the queen for him. If she'd been able to move, her hand would have inpulsively reached for her neck. As it is, she swallows hard in remembrance~

Angel had once offered me welcome at Icehold. She said I wouldn't have to be afraid there. I was tired of jumping at shadows, of wondering whether death was a wrong word away. So I left. I tried to pledge myself to Lord Jaric. I thought, since he was a paladin, he had to be good. I thought it meant hope, safety, compassion. Everything his brother isn't. You were cruel sometimes, but I always loved you. I'd have done almost anything for you. I don't think I'd ever have left if you hadn't married him. That was too much.

~a touch of bitterness creeps into her voice~

It didn't matter. I was rejected, and I made some mistakes. The gods of Aurora aren't forgiving, and neither is their king. He allowed me asylum, but I don't doubt he would have killed me for what might have happened, even though I pay the price alone every night when I close my eyes.

Then Jared came to Icehold. He said King Vladamir had declared us married. I was angry. Jared and I had made plans, but nothing had been finalized. I'd wanted you to be there for a wedding. It meant so much to me... I didn't trust King Vladamir, so I didn't accept the marriage at first. Then Jared... he said he loved me. He said he was willing to leave with me if I was afraid to come back here. I couldn't let him do that, especially since he'd been named the crown prince. So I agreed to accept the marriage and come back with him.

I loved him, I always had. I even forgot to be afraid for a while. During the ride through the Thunderlands I even started looking forward to coming back. I didn't know what you and the king would do, but I was finally with Jared, and that made it okay. We stopped at Lord Rensain's home for the night, and when I woke the next morning, Jared had gone, and Lord Rensain brought me here to face the king alone. Apparently my only purpose in being allowed to live was to bear Jared's children, and since he left me, that leaves me a little short of options. He said one of us would have to kill the other. I understand needing to die. If Lord Jaric thinks he was lied to... but I made the mess, not Jared.

~sighs softly and looks down at the floor, her next words quiet but clear~

I won't ask forgiveness, even if it would do any good. I did what I thought was right at the time. I was wrong, about many things. I know it's not worth much, but I am sorry. Nothing happened the way I'd thought it would. I never meant to hurt anybody.

~looks back up at the queen with a confused frown~

But why didn't your husband tell you? You're the queen of Aegis. You should have known all of this already. It should have been you to sentence me.
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 08:00

{{ backhands Amarra with as much thought as one would give swatting a fly}}

Isn't it bad enough that you just confessed to treason, but you have to go and question my authority to pass judgement on a peasant? Why in gods name didn't I just let Jaric kill you?

I am less than amused that you would even attempt to turn my dear queen to arguing with me over this you little worm. It was her desire that you and the boy never be together, that such a pathetic creature not be allowed to mar her family name. Really I should have listened, but the boy did make a touching plea for my intervention, even willing to risk Aurora to see it done, and you repayed him by rejecting him, insulting my brother, and worse yet, annoying me.

And Jared, I would suggest you begin thinking of ways to apologize to your mother, that was her favorite dress and she will not be amused if you die before making proper concessions.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 18:47

~cries out as the blow lands, feeling her head reel. She tastes blood in her mouth, and as she turns eyes filled with contempt toward the king, she spits it on the floor at his feet. Her voice is hard~

She gave permission for the marriage long before you had any say in anything. Never once did I insult King Jaric. I have more respect for him than I ever had for you. I was ready and willing to die at his hand rather than come back here, but I came back anyway, for Jared. It wasn't I that rejected him.

The power of a ruler comes from us peasants. Without peasants, there would be nothing to rule. I served Queen Bathory because I loved her. Despite everything, I'd have gone to the end of hell and back if I'd thought she needed me to. I'm not trying to turn her against you. I'm just wondering how she could have allowed you to take what's rightfully hers. Tell me, who has more power, the one who is served because people want to, or the one who is served because people fear what will happen to them if they don't? Who will be left when people decide they're tired of being bullied and realize they have a choice in it, even if that means dying?

If you want me dead, just stop preening and be done with it. Beat me while I sit here, held defenselessly to this chair by your magic, as if you're afraid I might fight back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Judgement~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Judgement~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next