Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First to wake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 03:11

~The sun had barely been up when she woke up and got dressed. There were a few projects she wanted to get a jump on. She moved down stairs and went to the back of the shop and started to tinker with things.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 03:41

*starts to stir as she hears someone get up and walk do the stairs. She figures it is Willow and lays in her bed thinking about the dream she had and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:27

~she walked around looking for something as she realized that leon was the last to use it. She walked up the stairs and slowly opened his door.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:31

He was sleeping soundly sheet covering in all the right places. As he starts to talk in his sleep.

"Oh Izzy... *mumbles and moans* Yea...oh sweety."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:34

~she glared at him and gathered magic in her hand as she moved towards leon and placed her hand on him and fired off a burst of heat and flame.~

"What the hell are you doing dreaming about my sister!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:35

He jumped out of bed as willow has lit him on fire.

"WHAT THE HELL WILLOW!!!"

Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:43

*hears Leon yell and bolts out of her bed into his room. She sees willow has hit him with fire and gathers magic in her hands and tosses water onto Leon putting out the flames. She turns to Willow and yells at her*

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:47

"I lit him on fire. He was talking nasty about you in his sleep." ~she looked at her sister then back to leon with a glare.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 15:54

*looked at her sister blushing slightly then to Leon*

"What do you mean talking nasty about me?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 16:29

"wait... I was?" He was now soaked and at least not on fire. He glanced between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 16:31

*goes to the bathroom and gets Leon a towel then brings it back into his room and hands it to him*

"Here you go. Sorry about the water."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 21:23

~she looked at leon~

"Are you trying something with my sister... Cause if you were that little flare was just the start of the pain I will cause you if you hurt her." ~getting into his face.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 21:27

He took the towel and dried off. "Yes I know that. And you know me not to be the kind to do that to her." He smiled to Izzy. "And its not like we just met. I have been talking to her for a while."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 21:41

*blushes as Leon smiles at her and tells her sister they have been talking for awhile then turns and looks at Willow*

"Yes we have been talking for awhile now"

*she stops with what she is saying not sure how much her and Leon want to tell Willow right now and fights the urge to go over and kiss him*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:05

"You been writing for how long? and is it serious?" ~she took a deep breath and crossed her arms. She looked between them.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:08

He looked at Izzy then looked to Willow. " For months now. I was hoping I would get a chance to meet her in person. Then she was in the boat. Yes I have kissed her and that is it. I respect her completely. If she wishes more all she has to do is ask. I might me just some handyman but I have honor too."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:11

"If you two are going to continue this you better respect her or I will be doing more to you then just that simple flare."

~she glared at leon.~

~she turned and looked at izzy

"As for you my sister.. Becareful. I know leon is a good man. But still even good men have there weaknesses sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:21

*looks to Leon and smiles*

"You know from what we have wrote to each other that I want a relationship with you."

*she crosses over and sits on the bed next to him and doesn't care that Willow is still in the room and kisses him glad that they don't have to sneak around because it was getting hard to do. She breaks the kiss taking his hand and looks back towards her sister.*

"I will be careful but I trust Leon. I feel I need to say the same thing to you with this Artimus person."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:42

~she growled alittle at her sister then threw her hands up in the air.~

"Fine."

~she turned and walked out of the room and down the stairs. she had totally forgot what she had gone up there for in the first place.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:44

He kissed her back and smiled. He wrapped his fingers around hers as they sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 01:50

*watches her sister storm out of the room and laughs*

"She can never take her own advice."

*she turns back to Leon as he wraps his fingers with hers she smiles at him*

"I am glad we don't have to sneak around anymore about being together."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 02:10

He smiled and sighed in relief. "I know she can't. Am glad too."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 02:17

*leaned in and kissed him again running her fingers down his chest*

"Well this is not the way that I wanted to tell her. I am sorry that you got hurt hun."

*she sighs as she thinks about how to calm Willow down.*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 02:27

He kissed her back. He softly moaned as her finger went down. " Its ok sweetheart I didn't mean to let it out that way either. Damn dream..."

He sighed alittle "I think we need to give her space alittle just be careful if you talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime2011-02-02, 02:33

*she looks deep into his eyes*

"I know how to get my sister to forgive me. So tell me what was this dream about?"

*she moved closer wanting to hear what his dream was about*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First to wake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First to wake...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next