Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First to wake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

First to wake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-05, 23:20

He looked at her.

"Oh I see. She really did almost not make it. But some how she pulled through it."

He hand went up to the side of her face. Then moved and kissed her softly.

"Now then. I like to say am glad you are here. Your a great cook."

He gave her a wink and went back to his plate. As she seemed to have calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-05, 23:37

"That is because Willow is a fighter. She always has been.

*she kisses him back then laughs a little*

"I hope you are happy I am here for more then just my cooking"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 01:25

He grinned eating the food.

"Of course the cooking is a bonus."

He finished up and sat back in his chair.

"And we are not waking her up. She will wake up on her own. I really don't want a bloody nose or to get lit on fire again."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 01:50

*me laughs at what he says*

"I was thinking we could use this time to get to know each other a little more then what we do..Letters can only tell us so much about someone"

Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 04:03

He got a grin on his face.

"Well what do you want to know?"

He reached across the table for her hand. and kissed it then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 04:12

*me smiles at him as he kisses her hand*

"Well that depends on what you want to tell me....or show me"

*she smiles sweetly at him*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 04:18

He tilts his head to the left.

"Well I plan on showing you in the cape when we go. And you can ask me anything."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 04:24

*bites her lower lip nervous wondering if she should ask him about the that woman he mentioned earlier*

"Well I am kinda interested in hearing more about that person that Artimus hurt..that is if you want to talk about her. I know she was special to you"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:04

He looked at her. Then glanced down at the table. He took a deep breath.

"Indis..Well..She was a dutchess of the cape. She came down here after an attack from the dragon...to help with the rebuild. There was a rumor going around that she had been gone for a while. She came back and was just working all the time like she was trying to keep from feeling anything. I was helping with the rebuilding. I got to know her well but she was all work and no play. There was this one time where we stop a robbery. And after that she opened up to me more. She told me how Artimus left her.. left her for a mage..He just about killed her that day. But that same day she found out she was with his child. So she had left Aegis. She stayed away until after the child would be ok with out her always being there. That is when I met her.. when she came back..She always told me that Artimus was the love of her life and that if he ever showed up she would go be with him. I didn't care. She needed someone to hold her together. So I was that for her. I did love her but I know I would always be second place...in her heart. When she left the cape for that ball I tried to get her to stay here but she had to go. Then finding out she died...I brought flowers to the site the whole time. I still go sometimes but just not as much. I still couldn't believe...even after everything he put her thru she still loved him as much as she did. That was an honor to be part of that kinda of a love. And I hoped I would find that kinda of love with someone to call my own. And I think I just might have found it."

He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:14

*she listens to the story seeing the pain in his eyes as he told the story. she blushed as she heard him say he thinks he found the one to call his own. she smiles back at him and moves over to kiss him whispering in his ear*

"I think I have found the perfect man for me. I do love you Leon and I am glad we are together hun. Thank you for telling me about Indis..maybe one day we can go and put flowers out for her together."

*she leans in and kisses him*

"So is that why you hate Artimus so much?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:18

"its one of the main reasons. The other.. He was always hounding me about this robbery. But he never had the proof."

He slyly grinned.

"I think we should do that sometime."

Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:28

"A robbery?"

*she looks at him a smile playing on her face*

"I think I need to have you arrested for stealing something from me"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:30

He tilted his head and looked at her.

"Oh for stealing what?"

A playful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:36

*smiles at him and leans in and kisses him*

"You have stolen my heart hun"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:40

He leans in and kisses her back then smiles.

He puts his hands out.

"Well arrest me now."

He then moves closer to her.

"I love you to and am glad you came."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-06, 05:46

*laughs then wraps her arms around him laying her head on his chest and smiles."

"I am glad I came also and I am glad that we started to talk. So is there anything that you want to know about me?"

Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-07, 16:53

He smiled and wrapped his arms around him holding her close.

"Well it must have been hard growing up with Willow as an sister?"

Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-07, 17:05

*giggles as he asked about growing up with Willow*

"She is the reason I got into healing. She would get hurt so much since she is more of the tom boy then I was so I thought it would be best to learn and take care of her."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-09, 15:38

He chuckled.

"I bet she sees it as she is taking care of you."

He ran a hand thru his hair.

"Well I hate to say it but I better get back to work or she will be yelling if things aren't done when she wakes up."

He stood up and smiled.

"If you could watch the shop downstairs just in case I will get the rest of her list done soon."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-09, 15:44

*She shakes her head*

"She thinks just because she is a few minutes older that she is in charge."

*she watches as he runs a hand through his hair and smiles*

"Yes we really don't need her more upset then she already is. Go do what needs to be done I will watch the shop and listen for her."

*she walks down stairs and finds a place to sit*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-11, 16:59

~she slept for hours. She woke up in her bed taking in the room she sat at the edge of the bed ran her hand thru her hair then stood up. walking over to her dresser she pours some water in a bowl and splashes it on her face. Taking a deep breath she then moves to her door and opens it. Glancing to see if anyone was upstairs. ~

"Hmmm no one here..."

~she walked down the stairs and looked to the counter seeing her sister sitting there.~

"Hey sorry about that. Did I hurt anyone?"

~she walked over to the counter and stood there looking at her sister.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-11, 17:15

*looks up as she hears her sister coming down the stairs and watches her as she walks over*

"No you didn't hurt anyone"

*she stops what she is about to say not wanting to let her sister know that she shared her vision."

"I set your breakfast aside if you are hungry. I can warm it up for you"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-11, 17:37

~she tilted her head at her sister~

"What aren't you telling me?"

~she crossed her arms giving her a look.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-11, 17:45

*sighs knowing that her sister will not let up till she tells her*

"You should know that now that we are close to each other that we share things..."

*she looks up at her sister to see if she gets what she is saying*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-02-14, 21:53

~she dropped the look and got a sad look~

"Oh god...you saw...what happened..."

~she turned pale and fell to her knees. she looked at her sister.~

"Am sorry. I..I lived thru that I didn't mean for you to see..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   First to wake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First to wake...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next