Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 10:33

:: Ash wasn't fond of the underground and this flooded his mind as he sat there, waiting patiently for Mychael to arrive. He found that his eyes kept averting, but not out of paranoia, it was more a case that water kept dripping from the ceilings. A few droplets splashed upon his dark smooth hair and he shook his head. It was dark within, and so Ash had brought with him a little lantern, the flame flickering from side to side depite the fact that there was a lack of breeze.::
Back to top Go down
Mycheal
Admin
Mycheal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 14:54

*The light from the lantern Ash held seemed to catch its breath dimming for a moment as if the essence of fire sensed fear. The darkness seemed darker for a split second and a faint bewildering moan could be heard a far off as the light flickered briefly and sprung back to its full force. Mycheal had grown accustomed to gravewalking over his past couple years of scouting Aegis and his own cold form groaned from within as if yearning for the chilled embrace of the ethereal region through which a gravewalker stepped. It was never fully understood where the moaning came from, whether from something that was once alive, or perhaps something akin to death itself, regardless however it was one of the only side effects of this type of travel that would give away its user. His voice seemed detached as if coming from all directions, yet just as cold, hollow, and distant as usual, for he had not yet manifested completely from the trans-location.*

"You seem a bit ill at ease in such a secure sanctuary..."

*His form seemed to melt out of one of the niches as if liquid flowing from the shadows beneath the bones to pool on the floor below. The inky black substance coalesced manifesting Mycheal's form almost as fast as it expanded to his height. He was just within range of the lantern glow and dressed in a black scaled vest and loose fitting black silk trousers, barefoot as usual his bone white mane hanging loose down his back.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.eydya.com
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-22, 22:04

:: The candle flame tensed and Ash turned his head in its direction, looking into the darkness for clues of a visitor. He too, was attired in all black. A silk shirt that was form fitting, matched with ebony trousers.

The wails of the dead would echo through the walls themselves when Mychael appeared, voice only. It caused Ash to look up a boyish grin playing upon his features.::

"I am far from ill at ease, but I share my mothers impatience for all things. Thank you for agreeing to be here."

::He let his hands hang lose by his sides, to show he had nothing to hide. ::

"You have much knowledge, and I long to learn it from you. Is this still possible?"
Back to top Go down
Mycheal
Admin
Mycheal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 20:02

*Mycheal grins, an eerie sight at the edge of the tourchlight, that is for anyone who wasn't already familiar with his mannerisms.*

"Amusing that... it seems a bit ironic that an immortal is so impatient..."

*He crosses his arms before him and looks Ash up and down his mind whirring to life with the potential, both good and evil, of the youth before him.*

"Anything is possible... the question is... is it probable... and the answer is yes... but first answer me this, what is your real reason for this change of heart?"
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 09:21

::Mychaels last question raised an instant smirk. It wasn't aimed at Mychael, but it was more at his impressive guess that behind Ash there held another motive. A shame that this was correct.

He wasn't here to play games, however, and so he answered in all truthfulness. ::

"I was getting to such a point. I was informed... that you were my true father, and so I had a change of heart. Damyn told me so, and in return I wanted to see you. For a while, I had suspicions it was someone else but I could not prove this. It explains why Bathory sent me to you and Rensain to be raised. You took me under your wing because you knew it to be true. Not that it matters anymore, I'm old enough to move forward in my plans regardless."

::With a half hearted shrug, he continued.::

"To meet here was my personal decision. However, Damyn informs me that he has an offer on the cards for you and I think you'll find its an offer you'll agree with. Please, come with me and I'll take you to F'tallian. It is time we demonstrated to Aegis just how powerful we can be..family should look out for one another, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Mycheal
Admin
Mycheal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 14:08

*Mycheal's mind nearly exploded with this new information, yet his face held the same amused smirk it always did. He pondered momentarily on just what his reaction should be concerning what could be taken as either a complement or an accusation. Regardless of the child's motives this could be his opportunity to discover F'Tallian. However, as many might suspect, not for any political reasons, nor even in pursuit of the children, but for the possibility of the knowledge it held and perhaps its burial practices.*

"Heart... one wonders if coming from Ava that such a thing could truly be trusted... seeing her current state of seemingly complete apathy..."

*He had decided to do what was in his nature, particularly when faced with a point he did not want to confront at the time, he simply spoke above it, touching it indirectly like the possibly time-bomb it was, and moved on. He grinned at Ash's "plans" and spoke in what seemed, at least to those such as Ash and one's who were used to Mycheal's vernacular, to be genuinely amused and slightly jovial.*

"Plans indeed... my little Ash is quite... ambitious... one would hope it was for appropriate reasons... regardless, I beleive I own you at least a hearing of your... employers terms on his field of choosing..."

*Mycheal's face suddenly drained of all joviality and became deathly serious, his voice calm, yet cold.*

"However if there is even the slightest implication that any of this involved any type of daemon..."

*He let the statement hang, the daemon sounding as a curse or some profane thing that he had wished to promptly remove from his mouth at all costs. But shortly thereafter the casual smirk, an almost amused, smile returned.*

"Please my boy... lead on..."
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime2010-06-24, 17:54

::Ash would not say anything to the musings of the Necromancer because he felt that they had much to discuss. He had anticipated Mychaels confusion at the turn around of recent events, and was secretly glad that Mychael had not placed too much arguement with regards to any of his revelations.

Tiny droplets of water dripped from the low and cavernous ceiling once more, causing Ash to shake his head. ::

"Yes, let us move onwards...Master Damyn will be more than happy to explain the endevor in more detail than I can. Despite the magics, I do not trust the walls to keep our secrets safe here."

::As trained by Damyn, he closed his eyes and sighed, raising his hand to the air, creating an invisiable sign which invited magic to gather. Uttering under his breath a common incantation that was spoke from the elder elves long past of F'tallian, the breeze would flow through them lightly and allow the material of their clothes to flutter.

Whilst Ash was no archmagus of necromancy, his spell was adept at best, and the portal opened with relative ease.::

((OOC: I shall begin a thread in F'tallian.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}   Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Minds {The Catacombs}
Page 1 of 1