Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As the morning returns, so does the fun.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren

As the morning returns, so does the fun.  Empty
PostSubject: As the morning returns, so does the fun.    As the morning returns, so does the fun.  Icon_minitime2010-06-29, 14:12

Skulking about the castle grounds, Ren, a guardsman, looks about on this morn with an uneasy feeling. Dawn was breaking into a sunrise and releasing it's amber glow about the castle.
As a new man on duty of sixteen years, Ren was always looking out for suspicious activity, just so that he could have a bit of fun. Now that there were new visitors on the premises, he felt as if he would finally be needed.

He looks around the grounds with no one in sight, aimlessly walking.
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

As the morning returns, so does the fun.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the morning returns, so does the fun.    As the morning returns, so does the fun.  Icon_minitime2010-07-17, 00:00

~Ral steps around a corner, nearly colliding with the young man on duty. he sidesteps and drops a hand to the man's shoulder to offer balance. Quickly, he recognizes the young man as a new guard, a young man he had seen around only recently, and he grins, straightening and offering his hand in greeting.

"Good morning. Lovely for a stroll, actually, as I can tell we both thought. I do hope I didn't disrupt your thoughts."~
Back to top Go down

As the morning returns, so does the fun.
Page 1 of 1