Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious Cargo returns...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo returns... Empty
PostSubject: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 12:35

It was late the next day as the cart pulled into town. Willows cargo still intact along with his other cargo. He smiled down at her as her. The cart came to a halt. He got up and walked over to the other side of the cart and offered his hand to her.

"Ready to see willow." ~he gave her grin~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 12:42

~she was working in the back of the shop she was covering in dirt and still limping some she went out into the main part of the shop bring out a few new pieces and placing them on display when she noticed the back of the cart and she tilted her head as it looked like leon was holding out his hand.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 12:45

*smiles as she takes the hand that was offered to her*

"Yes lets go see my sister so she can yell at me for coming and then hug me because I am here to help her."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:34

He nodded as she took his hand and helping her down. "Oh this will be fun." He chuckled. Looking towards the shop.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:38

~she tilted her head and limped to the door and opened.~ "Leon I told you only the cargo. I don't want you to bring your hor..." ~she stopped talking and moving realizing who it was.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:41

*me looks at her sister and laughs*

"Still talking before you see who it is that is with him I see Willow."

*walks over and gives her sister a hug*

"Ok you can start yelling now."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:45

~she hugged her back still in shock she hadn't seen her sister for a while now~

"What are you doing here? I told you I would send for you later!" ~she crossed her arms then looked over to leon~

"Did you have something to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:48

*laughs seeing her sister never changes*

"Well in a way you did send for me when you asked for more supplies. Plus I had a feeling that something was wrong and I came now. As for Leon he was just as surprised as you where that I was here."

*she looks back at Leon and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 16:54

He grinned. "Hey am innocent in this. She is right I was just as surprised to see her as you are. But am glad she is here finally. Someone other then me needs to keep you out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 17:03

~she gave leon a glare.~

"You sir are never innocent."

~she then looked at Izzy~

"Well I wondered if me getting more supplies would get your attention. I am glad you are here I have missed you. Just not sure if the time is right there had been talk of war and with this being the queens home it might not be the safest place."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 17:15

*listens to her sister and thinks now would be a good time to bring up her idea*

"Then maybe it would be a good idea to maybe move the shop to the Cape. It makes more sense."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:16

~she tilts her head~

"I know its something I have been thinking about. what do you think leon want to help with that."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:31

He nodded. "Yeah it could be done. But you would have to go there and see if there is an open shop. It would take a few days to get stuff in order but it can be done."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:40

*looks at her sister*

"Well I don't want you to over do it yet so how about I go and see what is available. I can always take Leon with me since he knows the Cape better then I do."

*looks over to Leon and smiles hoping he understands what she is saying*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:50

He grinned and then cleared his throat.

"Yeah we could head over there in a few days. Izzy you should rest alittle bit before hand. We can stay at the house I have there."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:54

~she raised an eyebrow knowing her sister was up to something~

"Yes in a few days you two can go. I will get things in order here. Now Leon please haul in the supplies before someone takes them."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 18:58

*smiles back at Leon*

"Yes I agree in a couple days as I did just complete a long journey here, and I am glad you have a place for us to stay when we do go."

*turns back to her sister*

"Now as for you why don't you tell me what is wrong and how I can help you"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 20:43

~she half smiled~ " Am just recovering from a nice beating from about 20 thugs just cause I roughed up there boss.. they took my supplies. so that is why I needed more. They were late with my shippment. It made me mad."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 20:45

He shook his head "You left out the part that bad weather was the reason for the delay."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:07

*sighs and looks at her sister*

"Will you ever learn not to jump to conclusions? Maybe I should handle the shipments from now on since that is what I did before you moved away."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:29

He looked over to willow. " I think she has a point. She does seem to handle the business side. Willow your better with all the decorative stuff."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:35

~she ran a hand thru her hair in thought~ " Fine I hate dealing with them anyway."~ She walked back into the store and sat down behind the counter and went back to doing some engraving on a glass piece.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:38

*sighs and looks over to Leon*

"There is something else going on with her. Any idea what it is?"

*she looks back at her sister worried about her*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:44

He shook his head.

"She been like that for a while. I think it has something to do with this guy.. Artimus. I think she has a thing for him."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 21:47

*looks back at Leon with surprise*

"Wait my sister actually likes a guy..What do you know about him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Cargo returns...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next