Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Returning... Empty
PostSubject: Returning...   Returning... Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 12:44

~she rode her horse into town having come back from draco. she wanted to stop of a drink before heading to the castle. she tied her horse up outside. and entered the tavern. she went to the barkeep and asked for a shot glass and bottle. and she took it over to a table and sat down and took a shot and sat back relaxing.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Returning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning...   Returning... Icon_minitime2010-08-30, 12:44

~she took the last shot and walked up to the barkeep and paid for another bottle. and walked outside and then tilted her head.~

"What the hell.. I know I left him here..." ~she decided to check the stable just in case. nothing..~

"Dammit.." ~she held on to the bottle and walked to the edge of the woods. she had picked up a few apples for the horses earlier.~

"Well I guess azure gets them both." ~she could find the camp with her eyes closed that was a good thing she stumbled alittle probably shouldn't have finished that bottle... but she had her second one figured her father would enjoy a nice drink. she made it the edge of camp.~
Back to top Go down

Returning...
Page 1 of 1