Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Grorr once again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Returning to Grorr once again. Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 08:05

Artimus guided Azure in through the main gates of the city, his young daughter still asleep in front of him. He had made sure she wouldn't fall off as they travelled, and he actually enjoyed the peace of her being asleep.

He woke her up as he stopped the horse, lifting her off as he climbed down. He kept her in his arms as he stabled Azure then put her down, holding her hand.

Right, we're here. Now I don't want you running off. Understand?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 11:26

~she yawned~

"Ok daddy." ~she held tight to his hand.~

"Lets go get some candies and something to wears." ~she was still waking up so she stayed quiet.~

~she yawned as they walked still holding tightly to his hand and her other hand played with the collar that was now a necklace the hung on her neck. Then she rubber her eyes.~

"Daddy are we there yet?" ~she saw a butterfly again and pulled on her daddy's arm to try and see it.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 13:40

Not far now, Honey. We can't go directly there, I want to avoid seeing anyone who might... I want to avoid him knowing we're here.

He felt her tug on his arm, and he refixed his grip on her hand.

We haven't got time to go play yet. Maybe later.

He was constantly looking around, watching everything he could. he had to be extra vigilant now, he really did want to avoid trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 14:02

~she pouted at him~

"Okies.. daddy." ~she noticed two guards on patrol and she pulled on her daddy in between buildings.~

"Quicks." ~she got down her knees and watches for the guards.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 14:15

He sighed once again, and mind linked with her.

"Best thing to do is to act casual and normal. Try not to draw attention to ourselves."

He realised it was too late already as the guards had looked over and made eye contact. He nodded to them and then turned away. Hopefully they thought him just another man with a stubborn daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 14:21

~ml~ "Yeah sorry overracted. This is just so weird being small like this again. Am getting weird impluses." ~she sounded like her older self~

~she pulled on his arm again to play up the daddy having a wild child in his hands.~

"Daddy I want some candy! Pleaseeee." ~she tries the puppy eyes at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 14:47

Honey, I don't know any shop that sells candy...

At least they didn't when he was still around. Maybe it had spread a little more these days.

You know the city better than me, do you know where?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 15:00

~she smiled and pulled him across the road to the general store. They started carrying some when the guards changed up... which would have been when tib and the others arrived.~

"Over heres does." ~she pulls him harder and slips out of his hand then looks up and grins at him and then runs into the store and smiles to the shop keeper and hides behind some boxes.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 15:51

He walked a little faster as her hand slipped out of his, but he could see where she went at least.
He entered the shop, looking around for her, then went to the counter to buy some candy sticks.

Jade, honey, I've got candy...
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 15:54

~It had been a hard days training fo rhis recruits. He was still pushing them because he wasn't happy with the reports they had written. A few circuits of the city walls with rucksacks weighed down with sand had made them realise they should pay more attention to details in future. Another of the recruits had quit, leaving only 7 now. That was good. He didn't want people who went running at the first sign of hard work.~

~He had given them a couple of hours to themselves, banning them from leaving the training compound, but otherwise they were free to amuse themselves. He himself was coming to stock up on his needs. He walked into the shop and smiled at the shopkeeper, before turning to look at the other person in here.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 15:56

Artimus was looking to where he suspected Jade was, behind some crates when he heard someone entering the shop. He turned away, knowing he couldn't look too suspicious, although he had paid for his wares so there was no need for the stranger to give him a second glance.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 17:27

~she giggled loudly and ran out from the boxes around the shop and tried to stop as she ran into tib. She looked up at him. Her blue eyes getting big.~

"Ooops sorry Tib. Don't gets mad please." ~She saw her daddy coming around. She walked over to him and grabbed on of the red candies. and took another one and walked back over to tib.~

"Heres." ~she watched Tib closely as she put the candy in her mouth.~

~she glance back at her daddy and saw he had got her kid clothes and took them into the back to change out of the big shirt she had been wearing. A simple shirt and pants with little boots.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 18:25

~The man had his back turned and was clearly not upto any wrong doing, Tiberious was about to leave it be as a bundle of energy ran out, dressed in a long shirt. The kid ran into him and apologised, which was fine with him. Manners cost nothing, and it was good the child was being brought up that way. But he didn't like the way it called him "Tib". No one called him that. He looked down at the kid and almost did a double take. It was only about 4 or 5 years old, but it was wearing the necklace he had got for Jade. What the hell? He looked up at the father, ready to ask where the kid had got it from, but stopped when he saw who it was.~

~Anger was rising in him. What the hell was going on here? He glanced back down the kid, who was now offering him a candy. He looked closer before she ran off. It certainly looked like Jade, only.. little. He looked back to his nemesis.~

"What the hell are you doing here, Morningstar? And what is... this?" ~He pointed to Jade as she left the room~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 18:28

Artimus sighed as he saw Tiberious. He didn't need this right now. He waited till Jade left to change.

THAT is my daughter. And I wish I knew what happened. His voice was hard yet low. He clearly wasn't intimiated by the man, but at the same time he didn't want to make a scene in the shop.

I know what we agreed, but I had to get her some clothes, and this was the closest place. We're just getting a few things then we'll be gone. I don't want to fight about it.

He heard Jade come back, now dressed and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 19:04

~she walked out and smiled and stood between them~

"Something happen at the cape." ~she said as she sucked on the candy.~

"I wents to brings something there and gots captured I think by two peoples at least i think it was just two. They had a sack over me and tied me tightly." ~she sticks her hands to her sides and legs together and tried to walk and show them how it was.~

"Then they cut part of it and force me to drink some icky stuffs. and dropped me back at my horsey. This is good candies....Oooh shiny." ~she went over and looked at the mirror and was making faces at herself with the candy in her mouth.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 00:49

~He listened to the story, frowning, the frown deepening as she walked away. He looked up at Morningstar.~

"And you let her go alone?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 00:54

Artimus also listened to the story for a second time, still having no new information to work from. He glared back at Tiberious.

I wasn't exactly fit enough to travel. Besides, she's a grown woman... He glanced at her, making faces and giggling at herself WAS a grown woman. She can take care of herself. Besides, I thought having her marked as yours might stop anyone messing with her. I guess it was someone who holds a grudge with you?

There was more than a hint of accusation in his tone, as if this was all his fault. Which in a way, it was!
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 00:57

~He glanced at the shopkeeper, not trying to cause a scene, and he kept his voice low.~

"You dare to make out this is my fault? And what have you done so far to find the perpetrators?"

~He turned around from the man, so he wouldn't knock his head off, and looked at Jade.~

"Hey, kid. Where abouts in the Cape did it happen?"

~Maybe his recruits would like a field trip out to Cape Salarain for a couple of days, to help him solve this crime. Because no one was going to get away with this.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 12:00

~she smiled up at him.~

"Down by the markets is where I was. Buts they took me I think to a house. The sounds of the place they took me sounded familiar. Like theres was a noisy parts of the floor. Buts I haven't been in many places at the capes. Lets see...there was that old lady shop when thoses sailor bad guy brokedd my face. She made me sick too...den there was..the guy who broughts me to you that day." ~she had moved close to tib and hugged his leg. Then stepped back.~

~she tilted her head up at him~

"Can I beats them up with you?" ~she moved over to her father and pulled at his shirt to so he come down so she can whisper in his ear.~ "you are da king mommys da queen am a princess and tibs a prince. "*she giggles and looks over to tib.*

~she thought for a moment~
"They cames from behind with a potato sack at least that is whats the bag smelt like. The one that got me firsts I think was a guy..it smelt like a guy. Da other ones was like really strong like maybe a thug or somethin. If i was nears the guy I would know."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 12:51

Artimus already had his suspicions over who might have done this, and what Jade had just said was confirming them. Secretly he would have liked Tiberious to investigate - there was no better investigator then Tiberious that he knew. But he also knew how the man felt about him, so didn't say anything.

He looked at Jade as she whispered in his ear.

That may be so, but we're from different families He stood up and grabbed Jade's hand before she had chance to run away.

Come on, we've got what we came for. We'd best leave this place before... He looked over at Tiberious, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 12:54

~He listened to her story, already piecing together a few things. Yes, he and his squad would head out to the Cape as soon as he got back. He watched Morningstar as the pair whispered to each other, then as the pair turned for the door.~

"I don't want to see you back in this city again, Morningstar. I told you that last time. And you keep your nose out of Salarain too. Let the authorities deal with this."

~He narrowed his eyes, staring directly at Jade~

"That last bit goes double for you, little girl."

~The way he pronounced "girl" was different to every time he had said it to her.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 14:35

~she looked back at tib. and tried to make a mad face and growl a little.~

"I tolds him to comes here no beings mad at hims about that. But if yous finds them gets em goods for me."

~she got a sad look on her face looking back at tib. Then waved~

"Byes Tib." ~as her daddy pulled her out of the store. She was sad and just quietly sucked on her candy stick.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 14:41

~He had expected them both to put up more of a fight than that, but he was glad to see the back of them. He'd talk to the girl later - when she was older - to explain what she meant by undermining his orders. He wasn't happy, but he finished his shopping and headed back to the training centre, ready to tell his squad to get some things together to spend a few days in Salarain. He was going to get to the bottom of this.~

~Jade had given him 2 starting points. He doubted Louis - the other one she had described - was involved. He knew better than to tamper with his belongings. No, he'd start with this shop Jade had described.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 14:42

Artimus remained silent as they left the shop, then finally turned to Jade.

The clothes fit you fine.
There was clearly something on his mind.

That must have been hard on you, Honey. Seeing Tiberious like this.

They were heading back towards he stables, but not directly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 14:47

~she looked at him still looking a little sad and nodded.~

~she tilted her head at him and softly said~

"Daddy you ok?"

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-10-17, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Grorr once again.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next