Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see Willow...

Go down 
+2
Willow
Artimus Morningstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-09-30, 23:21

~she moved between them pushing the stunted leon back as she jumped to avoid his kick~

"ARTIMUS!" ~she looked right at him if she kept herself between them.~

"STOP THIS HE ISN'T LIEING!"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-09-30, 23:28

~he gets pushed back and staggers back trying to figure out what the hell was going on.~

"Indy?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 08:24

Artimus wasn't listening, he was seeing red.

Get out of the way Indy...

He really did intend to teach Lenny some manners, even if he had to beat him to a pulp to do so.

His left hand went to the pendant, almost challenging Indis to move out of the way.
He could sort this mess out with her once Lenny was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 08:32

~He frowned, his detective mind clicking a few pieces of a puzzle into place.~

"Jade... this is important... You said your father was knocking off some women in a glass shop... Would this be the same glass shop with a broken door, that I reported earlier?"

~he could see she was trying hard to control her anger, and he was prepared to be a punchbag for her if she needed it, but this was important and he needed her to focus for a minute. He didn't want her hurting herself.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 09:58

~she looked at him~

"Yes...I was the one that broke the door....I ... have... never... felt him... this angry." ~her breathing was getting heavy.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 10:06

~she stopped and stood up. seeing his hand go towards the pendent. she got a sad look on her face.~

"See still a puppet to you. Am nothing else to you am I..."

~she glanced back to Leon.~

"Am sorry I will explain later..."

~she looked back at art she moved closer took the pendent in her hands. she started crying again. still the effect of being in willow. and she pulled off the pendent with a hard pulled. she held it in her hands and took a step back.~

"Good bye."

~she closed her eyes as a few tears fell. she stood there between them.~

~she wait a moment...and she was going to just send herself back to library~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 10:08

~he was still in alittle shock but put up his defences and watched Indy and Art. He kept moving and hoping he wouldn't take a beating but just to have seen her for this short time again. He grinned.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:02

Art felt himself go numb as Indis snatched the pendant from his neck. His rage was still raging, a ball of fire in the pit of his stomach just threatening to unleash itself. Then he caught sight of Lenny smiling!

He stared at Indis; at his wife.

Is this what you want? This..... His numbness overtook his speech, unable to get the words out. He could feel his hands still making fists, wanting to reach for his weapon - for any weapon - and wipe that bloody smile off the man's face.

He swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:05

~He was torn. Part of him wanted to stay here with Jade; her heavy breathing and her anger were exactly what he needed right now, after the day he'd had. On the oher hand, something - or someone - was making her father annoyed. VERY annoyed. And Tiberious wanted to see what was happening. He kepy his eyes on Jade, his voice changing from the soft, silky voice, to one of a questioner.~

"You broke the door down? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:16

"She was...forcing herself on...him.. he.. said to stop... and she just... kept..." ~she looked up at him~

~she was going to trust him more then ever at this moment.~

"Lets...go see... what the hell is going...on...just..no..killing...him..." ~she grabbed her shirt and put it back on and tied it up tight. and headed for the door.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:21

~He gave a small look of innocence.~

"I promise I won't kill him. But..."

~He grabbed her hand to make her stop for a moment, spinning her around to look at him. His voice changed once more returning to the silky soft tones.~

"You promise ME you'll remember this anger, next time we're alone"

~He smiled at her and moved to open the door, while his mind worked out a possible scenario that was taking place.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:28

~she held onto the pendent looking at art.~

"Leon was the past. Just like your mage. What am not allowed to have loved someone else if it just a brief moment. I put what happened to us in the past. When you left but yes leon did do all he said he did. I was a broke mess thinking my one true love left forever and wasn't coming back. I buried myself into my work when I came back from having Jade. I made myself numb to everything. I was a shell of myself. and Leon did help me find myself and believe in love... and deep down I was still hoping you were coming back to me. That you would realized that you wanted me. And you did. You know I have holes in my memory and until I saw him I didn't remember. Then it all came back to me."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:34

~as he spun her around he actually made her break into a smile for a brief moment he had broke the spell~

"Oh you better believe I will. After we see what is going on."

~she followed him out she held his hand and was squeezing the hell out of he as the anger seem to be getting worse.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 13:38

~he crossed his arms and chuckled alittle~

"See I was telling the truth. I always tell the truth." ~he had a cocky grin on his face this was priceless that Artimus morningstar was falling apart and he had a hand in it.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:01

Artimus listened to what she said, starting to feel the anger leave him a little. Damn, had he not considered her feelings in all this? He starred at her, his arms dropping to his sides, about to apologise when Lenny spoke and mocked him once again. Even doing an imitation of his own grin!

His hands went to fists again, but one look at Indy and he was torn.
He knew he would hurt HER if he carried on with this, but he didn't want to walk away from lenny and have him gloating about his "victory"...

Indis...

There was only way out of this, he could see...

I love you.

He leaned over for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:07

~He walked out of the room, picking up his coat on the way out, then he dropped her hand and did his shirt up, putting his coat on after. There. He was now better presented.~

~He walked through the tavern, glancing at the barkeep and told him to keep the room for them, then headed out (not bothering to hold the door for Jade) and started walking at a fast pace towards the glass shop.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:08

~she looked at him~

"I love you too." ~she backed up not letting him kiss her.~

"Am not kissing you like this."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:16

~she kicked the door as it almost hit her in the head. and she runs after him with ease. Knowing exactly where the shop is. she stopped by edges of the buildings seeing art and some other guy with her mother in the middle. she picked up some dirt from the road as she looked at tib her hand starting to turn stone. She then ran out and screamed.~

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" ~she was breathing heavy her hands stone now she was mad as hell.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:18

~he turned and looked at jade as she came in screaming.~

"What the hell..." ~he looked at jade she looking almost exactly like indis.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:25

~he walked over to the place and saw a small group of people outside. Artimus himself, some woman, Leon and Jade's Mum. Like some family reunion. He saw Jade enter the fray, he recognised the texture of her skin. This was about to get interesting. He folded his arms across his chest, making sure his rank badge was clearly visible for all to see, and stood motionless, watching from a short distance....~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:42

Artimus bit back a curse as Indy backed away from him. Was she scared of what he was going to do? Then he felt rather than heard a new presence in the area, and then heard Jade storming in, looking as angry as he felt.

He saw her skin and realised she was safe at least.

Honey, it's all under control

Dammit, if he had to calm her down too...

Something caught his eye, standing to the side. Tiberious....

His hands went back to fists, then he looked back to Indis.

I will always love you... His voice changed into a slightly calmer-sounding voice, even though he was still very tense. He glanced to Tiberious, his hand moving to the hilt of his rapier.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:55

~she noticed her father looking back to where tib was.~

"Don't even think about it father."

~she glanced over to leon~

"Who the hell is this and why are you attacking him... GOD DAMNIT." ~she knelt down and slamed her fists into the ground she had no where to vent all this pent up anger unless her father went after tib she would stop him she wanted them to have it out on her terms not now. ~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 14:58

"Well I do love you and always have and always will. But you were just trying to kiss me cause of leon being there. I am not going to let you do that to us."

~she turned to jade.~

"Ok why the hell is she mad as all hell." ~she glanced over to tib~

Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 15:04

~he watched everyone what the hell did he get into here.~

~he backed up and slowly moved towards art as he was distracted by jade and tib coming in.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime2010-10-01, 15:22

Artimus could see the look on Jade's face, and knew she would fight him if he went for Tiberious. Indis was clearly as confused as he was. He also saw Lenny trying to sneak away, and for the moment he was happy to have him leave. He knew better than to turn his back to Tiberious.

Jade... Calm down... He looked back to Indis and simply nodded, as if accepting what she said. He turned back to Jade.

Lenny here.. and me... have a little unfinished business. What the hell is HE doing here? He nodded his head towards Tiberious, who he noted was still standing out of the way. Was he waiting for the right moment to strike? He gritted his teeth. What if Tiberious and Lenny were in this together. Jade had warned him off Tiberious... Had he brought her over to their side?

He put his hand out, reaching for Indis, wanting to just hold her hand.

He could still feel that ball of fire in his stomach, although it was starting to die down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see Willow...
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next