Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see Willow...

Go down 
+2
Willow
Artimus Morningstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 13:28

"Leon Constantine is his name.. He is taller then you maybe like 6'4"..He has grown out Black hair Brown eyes. Well built like you can tell he has done alot of lifting and all. We did alot of talking the last few times he was around. He told me about the rebuild at the cape. He was surprise that a duchess had come to help rebuild and she was right down there getting all dirty with the help. He seemed fond of her." ~she placed a few more things in the bigger bag.~

"Oh I also have a few extra tools." ~she turned around and used a small step ladder and was reaching for a things on the shelves.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 13:34

The way she was balancing on that ladder, he couldn't help but not notice the shape of her body.
He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned a Duchess going to help the clear-up.

Yes, I know that Duchess. She always tried to help those around her.

Just as long as he wasn't TOO fond of her. He had narrowed it down to several people now, in his minds eye. Why was he so suspicious of this character?

Ms. Cyin.. Willow. You have been more than generous today. Was he only talking about the work she had done?

When this Mr. Constantine comes to fix the door, be sure to send me the bill. I'll cover the cover my.. she caused.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 15:48

~she was grabbing a few things as one bottle tipped over and spilled some color paint.~

"Oh damn it." ~she stepped down off the ladder.~

"Yes he made it sound like she wasn't your typical duchess. But he said he was very upset when he found out she had died in Draco at that other attack. She must have been very special to him." ~ she tried to wipe the spot it just made it worse.~

"Um..well just give me one moment am going to go change." ~she went upstairs and a few moment later she had changed into her normal almost like a two piece mage robe that showed off her mid drift. she walked back over to what she was doing.

"I will let him know about the bill. But where should I have him send it.?" ~she looked at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 15:59

He listened to what she was saying. This man clearly had feelings for Indis. Well that was fine. What red-bloodied male wouldn't want a piece of his wife?

Oh, she isn't your usual Duchess. Or rather, wasn't. She's not Duchess any longer.

He was talking about her like she was still here, because to him, she was.

Then she spilt the paint. He moved forward on instinct once again to try and help, then cursed himself because there is nothing he could really apart from offer her something to mop it up with - which she seemed to be trying to do anyway.

As she went off to change he had a quick look around the shop, then moved to the door to see what damage had been done. He managed to get it wedged closed, at least to protect her possessions a little. Unless this Leon got here soon, Willow would have to sleep in the shop tonight to stop anyone stealing anything.

He heard her come back in and turned, his mouth gaping open as he saw what she was wearing. The robes, the green eyes.. It was all too much for him.

He staggered slightly, putting his hand on the wall to steady himself.

Have.. have you got a chair.. Oh Gods, that body.. those eyes... Don't stare at her. Please, for the sake of your marriage don't look at her!
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 16:08

~she looked at him~

"Are you ok?" ~she walked over to him she tried to put his arm around him to help him to a chair near the fireplace.~

"Have you had anything to eat?" ~she looked at him alittle worried. and sat next to him~

"I was thinking about alittle food just cheese bread a some meat if you wish to join me." ~she smiled softly~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 16:28

He nodded his head as she helped him sit down.

No, no, it's fine, I've eaten recently. His hand brushed down her arm as he settled into the chair.

Sorry, I didn't mean to.. I.. He blinked. What the hell was wrong with him? he knew green eyes affected him, but not as badly was this. It was almost as if he were drunk! But he'd only had one small whiskey. Had she poisoned it somehow? Oh Gods, was she part of this conspiracy to kill him?

But, please eat anything you want. I won't stop you.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 16:31

~ml~ "Hey dad this whiskey here is great... oh damn bottle is empty..Need a new one!"

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-09-26, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 16:38

~she smiles as he brushed against her.~

~she got up and went to the back and came back with a small tray of food. and set it down on the table in front of the small couch that art was sitting on and then went to grab the glasses she had used for there whiskey and she set his by him and pours herself another glass and eats some of the cheese and meat.~

"Well if you want some feel free." ~she glanced at him. she ate some more then sat back on the couch next to him. without thinking she placed her hand on his leg. then glanced up at him.~

"Sorry..." ~tho she didn't move his hand unless he said to move it.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 16:47

He got the mindlink and realised what was happening. Dammit. Then she put her hand on his leg. Gods that felt good.
He loved Indis, loved her with all his heart, but there was just something about a real living breathing woman...

He sent a reply back.
"Can you find another tavern, a little.. further away?" He wasn't sure what the limit actually was, but he knew she was clouding his judgement.

I'm fine for food, thank you. He turned to look at her, his eyes focusing on her midrift and robes, then up along her arm and into those eyes.

That's an interesting... tattoo you have there.. does it mean anything? I haven't got any myself. Just as well, as the scars would interfere with them I think.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:15

~she got the mind link and made a face. and got up and got another bottle and walked out of the tavern with it. She walked to the edge of town and found a rock to sit on. and leaned against it. and started to knock back the second bottle.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:20

~she glanced at the tattoo.~

"Gods I got that like a 100 years ago. I was staying with a tribe and its there mark. I had saved a few of there tribes men from an attack and they took me in as one of there own."

~she turned and sat sideways on the couch and leaned on her arm. she just looked at him.~

~she just started to run her hand up his arm without thinking again and started to lean towards him.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:25

He was still feeling intoxicated, but a small part of his mind was trying to rebel. No, he shouldn't be doing this.
But it felt so right.

If only her hair were slightly more..... Oh Gods Artimus, stop it!

A 100 years ago... he said in a casual tone, as if he didn't believe her.

And what is a hero warrior woman doing running a craft shop in this city?

He could see her leaning in, but his eyes were focused on hers now. Nothing else mattered right now. Gods, she could almost do whatever she wanted.

He reached out and touched her robes.

Reminds me of a friend. Did I ever mention green eyes are my favourite colour.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:35

~she smiled and touched his hand with hers as he reached to touch her robes.~

"I thought you said you had a thing against green eyes..."

~she moved in very close as she started~

"I want a fresh start. So I thought starting this would get me that..." ~she moved they were so close she could smell his scent..oh god what is with this man..~

"Yes I might look around 21... but am much older. I have been looking for..." ~she could bring herself to say. Her lips were so close to him she was fighting herself alittle but she was so drawn to him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:39

I have DO have a thing against green eyes. No defense, that's what I have.. And yet another one who looks younger than she really is. This place sure does find them...

He hadn't realized he had given away one of his secrets.

His voice took on a slightly lower tone, almost seductive as he too smelled her aroma. Gods, it felt good to be able to smell the person you were close to.

And what is you're looking for, Ms. Sin?
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 17:50

~she looked into his eyes full blown look at him she lowered her voice~

"...Someone like you..." ~she blushed and her hand moved to his chest as where he had missed a button from before and she slid her warm hands inside his shirt. and leaned in and kissed him softly. Her heart was racing in her chest.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 22:49

He knew she would be able yo hear his own heart racing, pumping like mad. Her ever touch was electric on his skin. Just the warmth of her touch was reminding him of all the things he could never have any more.
He hadn't pushed her hands away, although a small part of his mind was telling him he should.

I should warn you.. he whispered softly .. she has quite a temper on her.

No, he knew he shouldn't be doing this, but the desire within him was pushing him onwards.

Last edited by Artimus Morningstar on 2010-09-26, 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 23:18

~she ran her hand up and down his chest as she continued to kiss him more. she stopped but for a moment~

"You want me to stop?" ~she stayed close to his lips her hot breath his scent intoxicating to her.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 23:29

Yes he said in a voice which clearly meant no.

He was just inches from her mouth, his eyes staring directly into hers. He was already feeling intoxicated thanks to his daughter, and now the eyes pulled him further from the edge.

I want you to.. touch me all over. Warm hands. Take me, I'm yours

Their lips touched once again, and it was like fire through his mouth. He knew it was wrong, but it felt so right.

Take me somewhere away from here. Anywhere. Wherever Unicorns and pixies roam.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 23:47

~she chuckled~

"I will take you anywhere you wish My Captain." ~little did he know he didn't send indis away.. she had been here all along...she had possessed willow. When she entered willow she asked and had explained what she wanted to do. Willow agreed after Indis explained things. As soon as Indis saw her she knew willow would be a perfect living woman for him. Indis had to show him..She had told him once when he first came back. She was sad that she could give him a son or any other children.. The holes in her memory were starting to worry her...and what if one day she just disappeared... she was dead.. a ghost..She had no idea how long she would be on this plane..or even in existance..but she was going to fight with everything she could to stay here with her family.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 10:23

He blinked as Willow used the nickname Indis used for him, breaking him from his trance.

I can't.. I'm sorry, I can't.. Not now. Not right now. He was looking away, to avoid being drawn back in again.

He should speak to Indis. She had given her permission for him to.. reproduce with someone else, but he couldn't do it behind her back. He wanted to speak to her before he did.

There was something else, something nagging at the back of his mind that he couldn't quite put his finger on. What was it?

He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his right hand. Dammit, he found himself in some sticky situations.

I'm sorry, about everything. I just.. haven't had much sleep recently he lied.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 12:29

~she looked at him and shifted to Indy's voice~

"That is lie..we made up the other day and then you let read the journal cause you trusted me. We had fun that night after we made up. and then Jade came in the room with just your shirt on cause she met up with Tib."

~she touched the side of his face.~

"You didn't send me to the library...I have been here the whole time. Thanks to Willows permission. She fancies you quite a bit. But its me that is mostly in control. I had to show you...These holes in my memory seem to be getting worst... what if one day I am no longer here on this plane. I want you to be happy. I know you miss the real and emotional heart beating me. Am a shell of what I use to be. I can't even cry anymore. Am not saying to leaving anytime soon. I am just worried about you. I love you with very fiber of my being I only love jade as much. You Two are the reason am here now." ~she started crying some being in willows body made her feel so much more alive.~

"To see and feel you thru her to smell you and just enjoy you the way I should have been all along. I hate that I died that day. That I let you and Jade down...and all my friends and Aegis. I believe that is the reason why am still here to make up for that failure..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 12:52

He blinked.

Ind... Indy? It had to be, there wa sno way Willow could know any of the things she did.

He listened to her explaining herself, smiling as he gazed into her eyes.

You are NOT a failure! Listen to what you said earlier, about that Leon man! He appreciated you were willing to get down and dirty! He realised she had been Indy from before the touching.

We can have fun with Jade with this. She's getting drunk because she thinks I snapped at her. Oh, and that was a nasty trick with the mage-looking robes! Not that I'm complaining of course...
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 13:10

~she smiled~

"Actually Leon part was willow...he had told her all bout me. I was surprised about that. I.. he was at a weak point in my life. That was a a hot time in the cape. And to know he is around still and talking about me... But for now...can we just enjoy this...I want to feel you like I used to.. "

~she moved and sat on his lap facing him and leaned down and kissed him so passionately.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 13:54

He melted into those eyes of hers. That were not hers...

Enjoy away, just.. don't close your eyes. Let me enjoy them.

He ran his hand along her robes once more.

And maybe.. you should keep these on... He winked at her.

He had totally failed to spot what she had said about the Leon Character.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-09-27, 14:44

~It was just not his day, today. First off he had had to babysit a bunch of first-day recruits who clearly were never going to make the grade if they carried on the way they had been. Now he had been sent all the way to Meriddia to deliver a message to the quartermaster at the Palace. Him. A bloody messenger. Then to to it all, his horse had got something caught in it's hoof and he'd had to dig it out. he was a warrior not a farrier! ~

~His jet black stallion was still limping despite his best efforts at sorting it out, so the journey had been slow. Over halfway across and he had already made his decision to stay the night somewhere. There were plenty of taverns in the city, and the whiskey wasn't bad in most of them.~

~Eventually he spotted the towers of the city on the horizon and continued on his way. Damn he needed a drink.~

~Finally he made his final approach to the city's main gate, and spotted someone sitting just outside, on a rock. He scowled as he thought of the waste this city had become since he'd left. That kind og vagrant would never have been allowed on his watch. No, he'd have packed the man on a horse and sent him to Salarain. Let his brother deal with him. He knew the city was no longer his juristriction, or his duty, but he had to do something. He stopped as he came alongside.~

"Hey...." ~he started to say as the person looked up. He could have smiled, but he didn't. He was Tiberious Farstrider and he never smiled in public. He dismounted from the stallion.~

"Well well well. Just like your father." He shook his head in disapproval. "What the hell are you doing here, Girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see Willow...
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next