Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see Willow...

Go down 
+2
Willow
Artimus Morningstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:05

~she kept kissing him as her hands ran down his chest and then pushed him against the counter. and started to unbutton his shirt.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:16

He knew what she was doing, but he felt powerless to stop her.
He had to though. He was a married man! How could he explain this?

He put his hands up to stop her, but only managed to grip onto the fabric of her clothing, tearing it.

No, please.. don't.. was all he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:23

~she placed azure into the stables and payed the stable boy. She then walked down the street she could sense her father. She got closer to the tea shop and she noticed it was closed then heard something in the next shop she peeked thru the door as the rest of the shop windows were closed. As she heard him say to stop she growled softly and stood up and kicked the door and lock hard and it busted open as she ran over to willow and pulled her off her father and stepped between them.~

"What the hell are you doing lady? You know he is a married man!"

~watched her closely~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:26

~she looked to the door as it bust open and was spun around by this girl.~

"Married..." ~she looked to the floor and stepped back behind the table.~

"What the hell am I doing...this isn't like me." ~she sat down.~

"I am sorry...let me get this finished...." ~she kept her head down~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:32

he gulped as he heard the door burst open, and his daughter standing there, looking for all the world like he would have looked.

He turned his head, not wanting her to see him like this. Damn it.

After a few moments he got up, straightening his shirt and looking at Willow - althoug not her eyes.

Just the engraving. Please.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:34

~she nodded and got to work on the final touches.~

~she went to work for a short time not looking up and just working.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:36

~she turned to her father. As she noticed he wasn't making eye contact.~

~ml~ "What the heck was going on? and do i need to give her at least a black eye?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:41

He shook his head at Jade, and Mindlinked her back.

"No, it's alright. Is Azure alright?" He was trying to change the subject, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:47

~she sighed and knew he was changing the subject.~

~ml~ " Yes he is fine had a few apples from me too. He is at the stables. Listen you don't have to talk about what I broke up but dad really I can take more then you might think. But am always on your side I even when I was mad I wouldn't have said everything."

~she looks at willow.~

"Yes do what he came here for." ~she looked around~

"Um where did Indis go? I thought she was watching you?" ~she raised an eyebrow.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 17:52

~she nodded and she put the finishing touch on it. As she wiped the back of the pendant and applied a clear coat on it. as she blew across it.~

"There. All done." ~she handed it over to Jade. Figuring it would be the best.~

"Am going to have to have Leon fix that damn door now." ~she moved over to the door and shut it.~

"Is it to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 18:20

He nodded to Jade, regarding the state of Azure, then MLed back.

"There was.. nothing happening. She... Oh hell, you may as well know. I have a weakness for.. green eyes..." He could feel his shame even as he told her.

He got up and walked over to the table Willow was working at, looking at her handiwork.

It looked good. It was VERY good.

That is very nice work Ms. Cyin. How much do I owe you? He delibratly avoided her face once again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 18:30

~she shook her head~

"No charge. And am sorry if i would have known you were married. If you need anything let me know and am sorry I acted the way I did."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 18:35

~she gave him look~

~ml~ "Yeah I seem to have a weakness for Tib.. I guess we all have our weaknesses...Yours Green eyes Mine someone like Tib... not sure what mom's is...Speaking of mom This is why I wanted her looking out for you...where is she? Did you send her away again..."

~she looked over at the pendent~

"She did do great work. Next time just stick to the work and not the man here for it." ~she gave willow a look~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 19:05

There was something about this girl, this Willow Cyin.

Jade. He said, almost snapping.

"Go easy on her. I think she's learnt her lesson."

I thank you for the work you have done, and yes, there was something else I needed making. another time perhaps?

Maybe it was the eyes, but he didn't want to leave, despite whathad almost happened between them.

"I think I did send her away. I didn't mean to though. And you Mother's weakness is me."

He took the pendant back, looking once more atthe portrait on the back. It was very good work indeed. No one who had ever met Indis before could fail to recognise her. Which was the idea. He put the pendant back on, taking extreme care he didn't touch the stone in the middle. No, he woul wait till they were out of the shop before he brought her back. The last thing he needed was a three way female fight going on. Especially in Willow's new shop, full of glass.

Somthing Jade said suddenly came back to his head.

"Tiberious! You have feelings for him?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 20:01

~she gave her dad a look and then backed off.~

~ml~ "There is something there with him...but my eyes are alittle bit of a problem for him..I guess having your eyes isn't a good thing.."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:02

He saw her take a step back. Did she think he was going to hit or or something. Damn women! He wishes he understood them!

"Now isn't the time or place for this." he sent to her, then turned back to Willow, looking at her, but focusing on her mouth, not those eyes. Those lovely eyes that were calling to him.

There must be some form of payment due for the work you've done. He paused for a moment thinking. What was it she had told him, very early on in their relationship....

Would you have small crafting kits for sale? So someone could dabble in a little glass making, or jewelry making, in the comfort of their own home?

That mind of his was working once again, and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:12

~she looked at her father~

~ml~ "I know its not. and I backed to not want to hit her. no other reason."

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:17

~she looked around~

"Well I could put a few things together with notes. But it best to learn it here where I can get the fires hot enough. But if you want I can do a quick bag up."

~she glanced to Jade was her back up and then glanced back to art.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:35

He saw that look Willow gave the pair of them, no doubt spotting the resemblance between them. And Jade's resemblance to Indis. Well, if she asked he would tell her. No point lying about it now.

Ah yes, the fires... He hadn't thought about that.
Maybe just the jewlery making items? I won't need instructions. He was trying to think of any other similar things he could get while he was here.

"It's alright Jade. You'll find this sort of thing happens a lot around me. And no doubt you too. Men will start falling at your feet."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:39

~she nodded~

"Well give me alittle time here and I will assemble a kit for you. I wish Mr. Constantine would show up I have alot of things for him to do. Oh sorry thinking outloud again."

~she went into the back of the shop and was making noise as she placed things together in a kit.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 03:41

~she whispered to her father~

"Green eyes pull that powerful for you. Man the things I could get out of you if I had them." ~she chuckled alittle.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 04:17

He spun around fast and looked at her.

No.. just.. don't.. He held a stern face, then turned back around.

I would ask you to wait outside, but I know you'll only worry what i get up to here.

And just what would that be, Artimus? If you were alone here with her? He brushed that thought away and started to think what he was going to tell Indis when he brought her back. He knew she was going to be angry at him. Again.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 12:31

~she looked back at him and seemed alittle hurt she was joking with him and he took it serious. She growled softly and walked outside the place and paced alittle. she thought to herself," Fine he wants to handle it alone then he can. Am not responsible for what she does to him. I need a drink." She spotted a tavern and walked over to it and went inside and to the barkeep and gave him a gold for a bottle of whiskey and a glass and went over to a corner. and poured a big glass of whiskey and downs it. and sitting back.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 12:41

~she came from the back her arms full of stuff and layed them out on the table.~

"Oh did your daughter leave?"

~she pulled a velvet bag out and starts to gather things into small pouches. Wires and beads and clasps. she busy works can't help but glancing up at art. she thought to herself. Nice one on the married guy Willow. your how old and couldn't help yourself... Yes but there is something about him.~

~she glanced up~
"I really wish Leon would hurry back.." ~she thought outloud.~

"Hmm maybe you know him. He said he worked the docks at the Cape that is where I met him and found out he is a handy man too. He had even help rebuild the cape after attacks. especially that evil dragon one he had even attacked that draco place later on alot of people died there."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 13:17

He heard Jade growl and leave, and thought she was just being a moody teenager.
Hell, she wasn't a teenager, but she was acting like one. Must be love. He wouldn't hold it against her.

Then Willow came back in, collecting the things he wanted. Yes, she had worked out about their relationship.

The girl had to leave Best not confirm nor deny it, he thought She says sorry about the door. I can pay for the damages.

He heard her mention this Leon. It wasn't the first time she had said about him.

Leon... I can't say I can place him. I know quite a few of the dock workers. Or rather, I did.. Part of the story I told Lady Caledore were true. I have been away from here for a long time.

He paused for a moment, thinking.

Can you describe this Leon? Like he said, he knew quite a few of the workers in the area. No doubt he'd spoken to the man at some point. And if he came to help clear up after teh attack, well he was a more honourable man than Artimus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see Willow...
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next