Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To spar or not to spar...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 08:44

~she had gotten up in a crouch when he had tib by the throat. Then he let him go and she saw the boot coming and couldn't say anything to him. She stood up and moved over to her father and looked at him she opened his eyes trying to see if there is a sign of him coming to soon. she looked at tib. then took her father up but the shoulders and pulled him back alittle.~

~as she was pulling him back~ "I will... not.. yield for him. I will fight for him until he come to or you submit. You know he decided to have mercy on you cause he knows how I feel about you and you know how he feels about you. So what do you say?" ~she had grabbed a handful of dirt and she had the anger that was being fed to her from her father built up she flitered most of it. But she looked directly at tib.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 19:12

~He stared at the insolent child.~

"You want to play while he bleeds to death on the ground? Fine by me."

~He flicked his sword around in his right hand, not looking at the body on the ground.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 19:25

~she moved to art for a moment. she pulled a dagger and cut her hand. She placed it on arts arm where the piece was missing. Her blood would stop the bleeding as start the healing on his body. Stood up and watched her father. she reached up and touched the pendent. "Mom we need you. and I will explain later just watch dad."

~she turned around picking up a sword off the rack. she spun it around she picked up some dirt as she felt the movement of the stone skin traveling up her body.~

"Lets do this." ~she moved to a defensive stance. Her skin changing as she looks at him.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 19:29

~she heard what jade was saying as she called her. As she misted in just off from art. She knelt down by him. Then looked over and saw Jade and Tib. what the hell is going on she said in her head. she looked at art and started to check him over and doing what she did best. Fixing him up. she leaned down to his ear.~

"My captain wake up." ~she whispered to him.~ "Come back to me love."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 02:04

~He watches her call her mother, realising now how it's done. The pendant. He should have called for that in the bargain. Far more use to him than a boat. Then he watches her skin change, just as it did last time they drew blades against each other. There also seemed to be something about the blood. This was all very useful.~

"If you continue the fight in his place, then you fight under the same conditions. He already forfeited any armour."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 04:01

Artimus lay unconscious, Jade's blood helping stop the worst of the bleeding, but he was still out cold from the kick in the head.

He was not aware of Indis by his side, nor of the fight still continuing around him. He wasn't aware of anything really. At least he was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 06:38

~she glared she knew exactly what he was talking about. She took a deep breath and then dropped her stoneskin.~

"Fine. No armor." ~she growled alittle.~

~she glanced over to the oil lamps that was the third weapon. Now if she could get a spark from there sword which should be that hard.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 06:46

~she glanced over to tib and jade. she took a breath tho she didn't have to. She disappeared into Art talking to him in his unconscious state as her ghost possess him.~

"My captain? I know you are in here. Jade is fighting Tib in your place. She seem to not want to have you loose. And he called her on her stone armor."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 11:59

He became aware of someone next to him, despite the blackness surrounding him.

"Where am I?" he thought to himself.

He heard something about Jade fighting Tiberious.

"No.. no fight.. Too dangerous!"

He tried to get up from where he was, but he was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 12:44

~inside arts head~

"We are inside your head. I am here next to you." ~she reached out and touched him~ "I can possess you to do what you want me to. Since you seem to be completely knocked out. But if we don't do something soon jade is going to get in trouble and well am not sure tib won't hurt her for as mad as he seems. without that stone skin of hers he won't take a beating. Tho looking around the area there are a few things she could use if she has a spark. But I know she is afraid of using her fire ability. It could get bad quickly for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 13:21

~He watched her skin change back then moved forward in one quick step, sword gripped in both hands~

"Good girl. Now, defend yourself."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 13:50

"Indis, possess me, and put an end to this fight. Yield the fight on my behalf. I can lose everything, but I can't have my only daughter injured or killed."

His mind was clear, but he was still unable to move or see.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 14:08

~she finally took over arts body. She had to make sure it looked like art was the one in control.~

~Art stirred. and opened his eyes. and slowly got to his knees and then stood.~

"Stop!" ~Breathing heavy~

~she made art look at Tib~

"I yield. I don't want Jade to get hurt. Take everything. I just don't want her hurt." ~dropping to one knee still breathing heavy.~

~in arts head~ "Damn that kick did a lot of damage. You sir need a lot of rest."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 14:17

~she put up her defenses~

~she then heard her father speak but didn't turn cause she knew tib would take advantage. she kept her eyes locked on Tib~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 16:58

~He glanced over where Artimus was standing up and speaking, and slowly started to smile. He lowered the sword.~

"Wise choice."

~He glanced to Jade.~

"We dance another time, Girl. Now, take your father and get out of this city. I'll collect what is owed to me once he's fully recovered."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 18:05

~she grumbled softly to herself~ "Damn him.."

~she turned around to see her father kneeling. and walked over to him and helped him up.~

"Fine. I can't wait."

~she helped him walk as they made there way toward the stables.~

~she stayed quiet as they walked her arm around him to support him she set him down by the general store.~

"Stay here and I will be right back am going to get us a few supplies."

~she walked into the store got some cloth for bandages and some whiskey and some food supplies. She paid the man and moved her bag around now that it was full. and picked up her father. and as they approached the stables she asked the stable hand for azure and she got on azure as the stable hand helped art onto the back of the horse.~

"Hold tightly." There was a little bitterness to her voice. she leaned down a little azure, "Take back to the cave."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 18:08

~she was still in control of art. and moved with her daughter letting her guide them.~

~in arts head~ "She doesn't seem to happy at you...or us...and what exactly is owed to him?"

~she had art hold as tight as he could leaning against jade. as they made there way to the cave.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To spar or not to spar...   To spar or not to spar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To spar or not to spar...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Grorr-
Jump to: