Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)

Go down 
+2
Jared Crimsonflame
Ralean SwyftBlade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-01-30, 12:52

~Jared released himself the moment Verran had loosened his grip. His eyes flashed with anger and hatred for the hunter, but he refrained from making the situation worse. Instead, he brought himself back to Amarra and wrapped her up in his arms. He embraced onto her tightly. No words could express how he felt.~
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-01-30, 21:45

~Ral takes a deep breath and nods, torn between giving his attention to Angel and responding to verran. He shares a look with the Hunter as he mentions the black bitch whose sister he had killed. As Angle whispers to him, he nods once, inclining his head in acknowledgment as she steps past him.

turning to face verran, he snaps his fist up in a warrior's salute, reaching out and tenderly taking the golden disk from him, holding it as if it were precious. "My thanks, Hunter, and grateful I am for the return of this, and the death of such a one."

he looks back at Giligian, cradling the scale against his chest, with a sad smile, and then turns back to Verran "How has your hunting been?"~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-01-31, 14:20

~~Gil comes to his feet as Verran mentions their Lady, and he closes his eyes, a vague feeling washing over him that he had not felt in some time. Leaning against the cavern wall until his mind clears, he opens them to see Verran produce the scale plate from his cloak, and his eyes widen, his jaw going slack reflexively, a very comic thing if it weren't for the look in his eyes. Stepping forward to where ral holds it, he rests a hand on it ever-so gently, staring at it.

Looking at Verran, he shakes his head in disbelief. 'thank you, sir." he straightens to his fool height, his six and a half foot frame straightening in a serious posture. Bringing a fist across his body to his opposite shoulder, he nods to the Hunter, giving him a Nexan Border Guard salute.~~
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-02-01, 16:03

~holds Jared tightly, and can't help feeling his neck and back to make extra sure he isn't hurt, even as she carefully and quietly watches. She doesn't take her eyes off Queen Angel, and especially Verran. He's an unknown, unpredictable, one who had already threatened her husband, and she can't let her guard down till she knows everything is okay. She doesn't think Ralean, of all people, would be at his ease if there was still danger, but she can't help it~
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-02-01, 16:22

Angel paused and turned around, wondering what was keeping Verran from catching up with her. She waited patiently, her hands comfortably behind her back whilst she watched the emotional exchange with Ralean and Gil. It made her curious, and she thought to ask Ralean what the matter was about - yet it seemed too private and personal. It was probably the first time she had ever seen Gil in shock. Tucking some blonde strands away from her face, Angel chose instead to just wait.

Regardless of the discussion, she wasn't about to rush Verran away from what appeared to be a long sought after talk by Ralean.
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-02-04, 17:56

~Looks to Angel, and then to verran and nods, stepping back. "Verran, I will not keep you and our queen from safety. We will speak though." he smiles wryly. "Perhaps I'll find you, though more likely you'll find me. Clear eyes and good hunting. If you're in the palace, find me after the meeting." he turns to Angel, and gives an Auroran salute to her. "I will be there, My queen. I have many questions that beg answers." He relaxes, smiling. "And i'm sure not more than ahlf of them will be answered, but such is life. Safe travels."`
Back to top Go down
Verran Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-02-04, 21:26

~ As Gil salutes, Verran refelxivey returns it. He had been alive longer than the other two already and had spent several years hunting the border lands, having met several of the Brothers in their duties. He turns his eyes to Ralean as he speaks, nodding.~

We will speak soon, for now I must get the Black Rose secured. Until then.

~ He offers Ralean a quick nod before turning to take his place beside Angel, bow in hand. By the Queen's feet the massive badger mulls about, seeming to be constantly grumbling as it shuffles back and forth impatiently.~
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2012-02-04, 21:41

Angel inclined her head and smiled warmly. "Good..I look forward to seeing you there." Was all she said, waiting as Verran caught up with her. She rolled her eyes as Ralean mentioned that not all questions would be answered. Her tone was teasing yet she spoke to reassure him "Settle, Wrymslayer. You'll know whats needed, I promise. We'll even have beverages, just to make it more worthwhile..although, nothing as potent as what Nexus has to offer."

She grinned and turned around, beginning to walk with Verran and the badger, heading into the woodland and eventually disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)   Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting a different prey (Hide and seek with a prince)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3