Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Judgement~

Go down 
+2
Amarra
Rensain Caladore
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

~Judgement~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 16:08

{Suddenly the portal reopens and it causes a gust of air to circulate as the magic takes affect. Rensain's form shapes out of it and he elegantly steps through in a rushed fashion. He didn't dust his clothes, he didn't have his cane or top hat. Clearly this is unusual for him.}

"I have received word from my Goblin Scouts...troops have departed Icehold Borders. They come. The Auroans...they are coming. Your Majesty's, give word. What are your orders? They will hit the Thunderlands...my house, damn it. How are we to recieve them?"

{He took his cane from under his arm and flipped it into the palm of his hand, gripping it tight. He was somewhat angered.}

"This realm will be destroyed - I warned you of this!"

{Looking purely to Bathory and Vladamir with dark eyes he shook his head.}

"Whatever you are doing will have to wait...for Jaric will not."
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-02, 22:17

Ava had been standing there, her forehead throbbing with the strange sensation of a migrain. Asssuming of course, that it was possible for an immortal to even get one. She groaned in frustration and shook her head, first at Amarra, then vladamir. Her mouth opened to say something rather angrily to him, until Rensain came and interupted the whole affair.

Finally, she realized that no amount of running was going to get her out of this situation. No amount of pretending that she wasn't Queen of this realm could to stop the ultimate from happening - Jaric taking over. Looking at Vladamir, she was wide eyed, even realizing that perhaps even he had not anticipated Jaric's sudden disposal of troops.

So, something snapped. Her tone was more serious than it had ever been, her back straightened and her eyes grew sharp and cold. She shrugged off Amarra and Jared with a wave of her hand.

"You two, we have more important matters to deal with. Put your problems aside."

Then she turned to Rensain and Vladamir.

"We have no choice, we have to face him in battle. Ralean is useless now he belongs to Angel. I shall foot the troops...or go and see him myself. Rensain, vacate Thunderlands, forget your damn home, it can be rebuilt...we need to make sure we have a realm."

Her footsteps carried her as she walked with confidence down towards the exit of the doors. Shaking her head, she muttered loud enough for her husband to hear.

"Vladamir...what have you done..."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 13:26

<< glares at rensain as he enters, but listening to him speak before orderring him gutted for insolence. He mutters to himself..>>\

Damn it, too soon brother...

<< turns to rensain>>

Let him come, I want you to welcome my brother and his men as if they are nothing more than visiting dignitaries, make no mistakes to alert him that we are even aware he is on his way to us. Provide them with what they need and delay their departure as long as plauibly allowed. Remember, one mistake and he burns everything, even your wife.

<< waves a hand absently at the door, the shadows fo the room slamming the doors closed and barring them>>

As for readying troops, if you truly wish to see them all die horribly, and make the matter worse, then by all means. The soldirs of Aegis has been in several battles these past few years, and I am sure they will simply relish the idea of battling the same men that have fought beside them through it all. In fact, with as loved as you are, I wouldn't be surprised if we see our own banners among the Black Rose's men.

No, we will settle this matter on a feild that is not one Jaric is accustomed to, and because of that your singular talents for brash action and chaos will not be needed dear. You best serve your people by heading for Draco and devising a way to counter the gods, because if my attempt fails, he will be calling them to talk to us shortly.

<< looks at jared>>

Take a group oif hand picked men, head into the forest. If you do not recieve word from us in three weeks time, then you will begin attacking any Auroran troops you see, destroy supplies, and make their lives miserable. If I succeed we will contact you.

<< ML Victoria/ Nicollette: " Ladies, we are in trouble, the King marches, report to our meeting chambers in the Thunderlands, I will be with you shortly.">>

You have your orders...any questions?
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-07, 16:17

~her face pales at the news from Rensain, and suddenly her personal troubles with Jared and the king don't seem so important. She waits for his orders to be issued before speaking with a considerably more respectful tone than she had previously~

What can I do? My shields have gotten much stronger, with water and with ice as well. With enough water at my disposal I could shield the palace, if he gets this far, or a good part of it at least. Or I could provide protection wherever it's needed.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-18, 14:55

Having listened to it all, Jared was tense. Very tense. Yet everything took on a new tone when Rensain entered and mentioned Jaric's Army. His shoulders visibly shrink lower and with a shake of his head, he gets up and speaks just to Vlad.

"The forest. Understood...contact us."

Moving, he grabs Amarra by the hand and, assuming she might come dragging or running, continues towards the exit. Now was not time for any other disagreement. His voice could be heard across to Vladamir, and he looked to Amarra, still not stopping in his steps.

"We'll take the horses, it'll get us there faster."
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-19, 17:58

~almost tumbles off her chair in surprise as Jared takes her hand and pulls her with him but hurries to keep up without a look back at the others in the throne room. She listens as she walks and nods curtly~

You may need to guide my horse. I'm a weak rider and don't want to slow us down. If we could stop for more water bottles along the way it would be helpful, otherwise I'll make do. Who needs to be contacted? I can help prepare.

~spares a glance back, then, worried. As long as she's been in Aegis, she's always been by the queen's side in times of trouble and helped to protect her more than once, but she knows this time she'll have to entrust that role to others. Her eyes move to Rensain, and she finds herself equally hoping that he and his lady make it through this safely. Shaking herself, she turns her full attention back to Jared and lets him lead her~
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-31, 11:06

{Rensain leaned on his cane and listened carefully to the exchange, nodding when vladamir issued his orders.}

"I shall do so immediately."

{With this, he turned on his heel and opened the portal with haste. He caught the Prince and Amarra running to the door and a small smirk twitched upon his lips. However, for now, more pressing matters had to be attended to and Maire needed to be informed of the dire situation.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Judgement~   ~Judgement~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Judgement~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2