Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring Art to the healers..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Bring Art to the healers..  Empty
PostSubject: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 00:06

~They had to get him up to the healers fast jade remembered where she was at in the academy area.~

" Mom stay here with dad and azure and I will get help." ~she ran up to the area and came back in a few moments with a few mages as they all hauled him upstairs. Jade talked to azure.~

"Make yourself safe mom and me need to stay near dad." ~she ran off to catch up and azure knew what to do.~

~they placed him on a bed and got to work on him. Jade and Indis sat at the bed next to his. Indis watched closely as to not let them know what she was.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 08:36

The mages walked around his sleeping form, checking things. The leader came over to Jade.

"He appears to have swallowed some potion to cause a deep sleep, we can rectify that almost instantly. His jaw and rib can be fixed quite easily, his arm slightly less so. However we should have him all fixed up in a few days."

One of the mages walked over and spoke softly to the leader, who then looked at Jade.

"Forgive me for asking, but there was an.. occurrence here a few days past, where a young mage was threatened by a man matching this description. Are we going to have to restrain him?" He sounded almost threatening.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 12:01

~she watched the mages as one approached her~

"He appears to have swallowed some potion to cause a deep sleep, we can rectify that almost instantly. His jaw and rib can be fixed quite easily, his arm slightly less so. However we should have him all fixed up in a few days."

One of the mages walked over and spoke softly to the leader, who then looked at Jade.

"Forgive me for asking, but there was an.. occurrence here a few days past, where a young mage was threatened by a man matching this description. Are we going to have to restrain him?" He sounded almost threatening.

~she listened to him~

"If I were you just keep him in the deep sleep until you are done. He had a bad experience and doesn't trust mages. No offense. But if he does awake early I would suggest a some type of either restrains or force field."

~she sat down on the bed next to her father watching them work on him as she rubbed her head getting these flashes that must have been coming from her fathers deep sleep.~

~Jade glanced up and noticed that Indis was only visible if you knew she was there and she was partly in the bed running her fingers thru his hair and kissing his forehead she was alittle worried you could see it in her face after knowing why she didn't like mages since one took him away from her.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 12:19

The mages did their hting on his body, removing his bandages and casting spells on his various limbs. After a while some of them started to leave. The leader walked back to Jade, a shiver going through his spine.

"We've done all we can for him. Time will be his best healer now. I presume you're close to him. I can organise a room for you here, if you wish to stay near to him."

His tone indicated that he didn't think she was related. More that the healer knew who the man was, and his reputation.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 12:34

~she ran her hands thru her hair. and looks up to the mage.~

"Yes I would appreicate that. I could use some sleep." ~she rubbed her head the lack of sleep the last few days was starting to crash down on her. She gave her mother a nod and Indis nodded back and smiled.~

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 12:37

The mage leads her out of the room and down a twisty set of corridors and passageways, before finally arriving at a passage with several doors at regular intervals along both sides. He unlocked one door and handed the key to her.

"Please make yourself comfortable. If you wish to have some refreshment, some can be brought up for you."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 13:02

"Yes please something to eat would be good and a good bottle of whiskey." ~she smiled~

~she took the key as she played with it in her fingers she looks over the room checking and being like her father not wanting surprises. she then sat at the bed she layed back kicked off her boots and stretched and her hands and she ran her hand against one of the posts. and felt a carving. she ran her fingers over it and figured out what it said.~

"AM heart PN" ~she spoke to herself outloud~ "Of all the beds I get..." ~she rolled her eyes.~

~a knock at the door. She went over to the door and took the tray.~

"Thank you." ~she took the tray and set it next to the bed.~

~she ate some of the food and then took drinks of the whiskey and then layed down on the bed and fell asleep.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 13:25

Artimus continued to heal, lying in an unmoving slumber with Indis watching over him.
His jaw was pretty much healed now, as were his ribs.
He slowly started to come round, opening his eyes.

The first thing he saw was Indis. he smiled to her.

Good morning beautiful. He shifted slightly in his bed.
Wait, what bed? He tried to remember what happened. His arm, the woman in the image of Indis, the escape....
He realised the cage had just been a dream, but what the hell was Indis doing here.

What are you...? His hand moved to his jaw. It was working again, and he could speak!
He looked around, looking confused. He didn't recognise the room at all, although he recognised the architectural style of the room.
This looked an awful lot like Draco....
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 13:59

~she smiles~

"Shh they can't see me. You and Jade can. and yes you are in draco now. we had to you were bad hon and even trying to kill me tho you can't but you needed help that we couldn't." ~she spoke softly for him to hear~

~she ran her hands thru his hair and kissed his forehead.~

"And I know how you feel about healers and draco in general."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:07

One of the advantages of beinh healed this way was the fact they also seemed to prevent hangovers. His mouth still tasted rough, and he had vague bits of memory from the night before, but a lot of it was a blur.

He spoke softly, to avoid drawing attention.

And Jade? She's alright?
His dream - or nightmare - was till in his mind, which is odd because he never usually remembered them. His paranoia was still calling to him, that maybe the dream had been partly reality, but luckily Artimus Morningstar had a way to find out once and for all. Forward-Thinking WAS his middle name.

And you, are you alright? I had a dream, I was back in that barn. You remember it? Back when you were a Lady in Waiting and I was your prey, and you trapped me in the barn for the night.

He watched her, trying not to let any suspicion on his face. The event had never happened, but only the real Indis would know that.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:14

~she got close to him and smiled~

" That never happened. and Jade is up in a room sleeping she has barely slept in a few days worried about you. but I got to see the bad stuff with you. she was gone thank god."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:28

He let out a large breath, in relief.

I just had to make sure. I've not been myself... He shook his head, then smiled slightly Although it could happen, if you want it to. He paused before changing subject.
Jade has your fussing. So, I take it the "antidote" was actually a sleeping potion of some sort?

He was still keeping his voice low, and moved on the bed, sitting up and swinging his legs out from under the blanket covering him.
One of the mages looked over to him as he prepared to move the blanket off him completely, then realised he was naked under there.

He glanced around, looking for his clothes, but couldn't see them.

Good morning. he smiled at the approaching mage.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:35

~she nodded~
"Its a sleeping potion you talked about in your sleep."

~she could help but chuckle alittle.~

"Yeah we forgot to grab you clothes. But I rather like you naked." ~she winked at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:46

He couldn't speak directly to his wife, because the mage would be bound to overhear, so instead he Mindlinked with her.

"I do NOT talk in my sleep. And YOU might it funny, but I'm sure this mage doesn't want to see me naked! Make yourself a useful Elf and go find me something to wear!"

He smiled at her, to let her know he was joking with her, then turned back to the healer. He flexed his left hand, still feeling a pain shooting up his arm.

I thank you and your friends once again, and hope this won't become a regular occurance.

The mage ignored him, taking his left arm in her hands and checking it out.

"I think we need a sling for this." She said with no hint of emotion in her voice, then turned to take a large triangle of fabric from the corner. Artimus took the opportunity of her not looking, to look at Indis, who was making no attempt to move.
Well? he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:54

~she shot out of bed being awakened by the ml.~

"What the hell.. I guess he is awake..." ~she hopped out of bed and grabbed some extra clothes she had found earlier.

~she came running to the ward clothes in hand and out of breath alittle.~

"And you do talk in your sleep mom said so." ~she walked over and handed the clothes to him~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 14:56

"Well what?" ~she looked at him confused as jade busts in~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:00

What the?
He stared at Jade as the mage started to wrap his left arm up in a sling.

What in the nine hells? I thought you were meant to be getting some rest?

He smiled at her.

Although it is good to see you. You got a hug for me?

He saw the mage give him a large stare and she pulled on his elbow slightly, causing pain to shoot up his arm. What did she do that for?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:18

~she walked over next to him~

"Your the one that sent me a link to bring clothes. Woke me right up." ~she gave him a big hug ~

"I am glad you are up and not all messed up." she sat down next to him and she looked back and smiled seen her mom still there.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:24

He hugged her back. Was that whiskey he could smell on her breath?

I did? That wasn't meant for you... He glanced sideways at Indis and raised an eyebrow.

Yes, I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to you and In.... the mages IN here. he quickly corrected.
The mage finished wrapping his arm.

"Don't go doing anything with that arm for a few days. If you damage it again, we won't be able to help." The mage looked at Jade.
"Perhaps we should leave him alone to let him get dressed." She moved to the door, holding it open for Jade.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:28

~jade nodded and followed the mage out~

"I will be back." ~she smiled.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:31

~as they were left alone she picked up his pants and slid them on as the floating pants walked around she then made herself solid and smiled at him.~

"your pants are haunted." ~ she chuckled and smiled~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:36

Artimus nodded to Jade as she went outside, then laughed as Indis played with his clothes.

Give me those! I need to get half-way decent before anyone just barges in here. he waited for her to get out of his pants.
It usually takes more than that to get into my pants he joked.

Meanwhile outside, the mage closed the door and looked at Jade.
"Get away from him, while you still can. Before he curses you too." she said, her voice full of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:41

~she slowly slide off his pants then walked them over to him and held them out to help him with one bad arm it wouldn't be easy. she smiled in front of him and kissed him as she helped him.~

" I rather like being in your pants." she laughed loudly not realizing it. and phased out for a moment just in case someone came in.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:47

~she looks at the mage~

"What do you mean cursing me?" ~what the hell did her father do before...~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:52

The mages voice was full of concern.
"All those he gets close to, die. He is cursed. The Duchess vanished one day after having an argument with him, and the Queens Lady-in-Waiting was left for dead. Even his friends seem to disappear after disagreeing with him. Don't let it happen to you. Leave now, while you still can. I can distract him to let you escape. Please, I beg of you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Art to the healers..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next