Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring Art to the healers..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 15:56

~she looks at the mage~

"Look. Am not leaving family behind. So you can just drop it. and the lady in waiting...was trying to help people at the library. Matter of fact He wasn't even here when that happen. You need to watch what you say. No wonder he doesn't like mages if all you do is spread rumors!" ~she spun on her heel and walked in the other direction and went to stand outside to try and calm down.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 16:40

The mage shook her head as Jade walked away.
"Family?"

Meanwhile, in the room and unaware what was being said outside, Artimus was still trying to get his trousers back.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 16:50

~she hands him his trousers. and smiles~

"do you need help with the shirt or you keeping it off for now?" ~she was rather enjoying herself.~

~she raised an eyebrow as she heard a raised voice alittle.~

"Something went on out there." ~she point to the door.~

"I don't think that mage likes you."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 16:58

~she stood outside pacing in front of the building trying to calm down she was sick of these mages bad mouthing her father. She almost punched that mage in the hall. No wonder why her parents had issues with mages.~

"Stupid mages and thinking they know it all." ~she said outloud to herself pacing back and forth if you looked out the windows you would have seen her arms going.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:09

He got off the bed and put his trousers on, struggling to fasten them one handed.

You want to give me a hand here? he spoke softly, watching her and just enjoying her being near. As she came close, he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her in for a kiss.

I think I better put the shirt on. You can rip it off later. He glanced at the door as the voices were raised.

The feeling is mutual. Of course I probably didn't help matters here the other day. I.. sort of threatened a young mage... He pulled his lop-sided grin.
I thought Jade was in danger. He said as if that explained his actions.

He sent a mindlink to Jade.
"You alright?"

He started putting his shirt on, but would need help with the buttons. He just put it on and waited for her to help dress him.

And don't even try to tell me you're not enjoying this... He had a certain twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:18

~she looked up to the floor where they were.~

~ML~ "Yes but I almost popped that mage in the mouth. oh and I might have said we were family but no actual relationship. I can see why you have issues with them."

~actually talking to him made her calm down fast. she finally went back inside and up to there room and knocked.~

"Is he dressed yet?... i mean.. are you dressed yet."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:22

~she helped him with the buttons and stole a kiss~

"Yes am enjoying this completely." ~she grins at him~

~she stopped a moment when she heard the knock on the door.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:30

Then we should go somewhere a bit more private and let you enjoy yourself more. He still had that twinkle in his eye, no doubt now he was feeling a lot better.

He turned as he heard the knock.

Yes, we're ready. He turned back to Indis.
You going to meet us back at the cave, or...? How does this work then?

Clearly he hadn't been paying attention on the trip over, so had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:34

~She smiled~

"Well I can ride back with you guys or if you wish we go over to the library and once you get home you just need to do what you did before."

~she wrapped her arms around him holding him close~

"Up to you how you want to do it. You will need to call Azure once you are outside Jade told him to hide."

~she smiled at Jade as she entered the room.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:36

~ she walked in slowly head down alittle not wanting to see a mushy moment.~

"Ok so what are we going to do? Stay her a bit longer so i can hit that mage or we ready to go?"

~she lifted her head as she spoke she like that they were together. she stood there and crossed her arms.~

"Azure is probably wondering what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:40

He frowned.
How the hell did Azure get here? Despite being an observant man, Artimus sometimes missed the things right in front of his nose.

He had a think.

We'll go to the library. Jade, I've got something I need you to do before we head off. And don't go hitting mages. They don't appreciate it and it just makes them mad. He spoke as if he had first hand knowledge of this. Which he did.

He walked out of the room barefoot, his left arm held in the sling.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:43

~Followed her father out as she saw Indis go invisible. As they made there way to the library.~

"What do you need me to do?" ~she looked at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:53

He was walking slowly, picking his way along the streets carefully.

Two things really. I need you to find me two things. First of all, find me a pair of boots or shoes or.. something to put on my feet. I seem to have lost my other pair in Salarain. I also need you et a pair of manacles from somewhere. Buy, beg, borrow, steal... They've got to be sturdy though. And make sure you have the keys!

There was no hint of amusement in his voice, he sounded quite serious. He knew what she would be thinking, but she would be wrong.

Where did you park my horse? he asked in a slightly lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 17:57

~she raised an eyebrow at the second part of his request.~

"Dad just whistle."

"Well boots will be easy. the other part.. alittle more tougher but I have an idea. You want the boots right now or when we go back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:03

He knew a shop in Cape Salarain that sold that sort of stuff, but he wasn't going to make it easier for her. There was also the guard house in either Grorr or Meriddia where she might be able to "borrow" a pair if she was careful. Again, he wasn't going to say. He wanted to see how she would do this on her own without him holding her hand.

I'm going to start heading back to the cave in a few minutes, I'll meet you back there when you're done. I don't know how long you'll be. He hoped it might be a while, it would give him and Indis time to be alone - especially now he knew they weren't confined to the cold basement of the library.

So, you got any ideas where to start? he smiled at her, curious.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:10

"Yes I have a few idea but its going to require me to go Meriddia. Am going to have to do it the old fashion way. So it going to take me a day or so. But becareful father I don't want you getting in trouble again."

~she smiled to her mother.~

" I will see you later."

~she ran off towards the edge of town.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:14

~she waved to Jade as she left~

"manacles? why manacles? " ~she looked at him.~

"Well thank you for walking me back." ~she smiles softly she tried to hide the fact she hate this all. wishing she was alive more then she was.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:17

Meriddia... he smiled to himself, then turned to Indis.

Yes, manacles. My experience the other day showed me something I need to teach Jade. I know I won't always be able to be there for her every step of the way, and she wouldn't want me to be. I also know she's going to get herself into trouble one day with her mouth. Best thing I can do is teach her some basic survival techniques. Which is where the manacles come in. He paused for a moment.

A few days, she said. Now, what can we do for a few days while we wait? He flashed that cocky grin and looked around. He knew there was a tavern near the edge of town.

So, you can stay near me all the time then? Wherever i go, you go? If i was to take a room in the tavern, and decide to lay up in bed for a few days.... he trailed off, looking at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:29

~she chuckled that grin of his always got to her. ~

"Yes you are stuck with me unless you send me away. Then we would be layed up in bed for a few days. Tho not sure how much rest you would get." ~she smiled and walked up to him taking his hand wrapping her cool fingers around his.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:42

He continued to smile.
Just let me sort Azure out first. he started towards the stables, whistling for his horse.
Once he appeared, Artimus guided him towards the stables and spoke to the stablemaster there, then headed for the tavern and managed to hire a small room for a night.
The room was poorly furnished, but the bed was soft, which was all that really mattered to him.

You can come out now he said softly, starting to unbutton his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:47

~she grins as she still stays invisible as she runs her hands on his back and up to his neck and then moves to the front of him and comes into view.~

"Here let me help you." ~she smiled and unbutton the shirt then thru it to the ground. she ran her hands down his chest taking in every inch of him with her blue green eyes. as she playfully tugged on his belt.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 18:54

He couldn't seeher, but he knew she was in the room withhim. Then she felt her hands.
He was used to the coldness of her touchnow, it was getting to be one of the things he was getting used to about her now.

Yeah, I'm going to need help with the belt too he said as she removed his shirt.
And my trousers. You might need to fluffy my pillows for me too. He waggled his left arm around a little. I can't do that one handed. he smiled at her, wondering how long he could keep this "My Arm isn't too good" thing going for.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 19:03

"Oh play it up as much as you can!" ~she chuckled~

~she helped him out of his pants and moved over to fluff his pillow~

~she phased in and out and walked over to him undressed herself.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-03, 19:35

He watched his wife undress and glide towards him, pushing him back on to the soft bed.

They began their embrace, and he had lost all sense of time, finally falling asleep wrapped in each other.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-04, 09:27

Artimus awoke later on. He had no idea how much time had passed.
He start to move slowly to avoid waking his wife, but there wasn't much point as ghosts didn't appear to sleep.

Goo mornin' he said, stiffling a yawn and walking to the window to see if he could see the sun. That might tell him how long it had been.
He opened the curtains and looked out, stretching his full length, and glad they were on a first storey floor.

I wonder how Jade is getting on with her quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Art to the healers..    Bring Art to the healers..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Art to the healers..
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next