Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early Morning in Meriddia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 06:51

~He heard the words Jade's mum said, but kept his eyes focused on Art, waiting for that witty comeback he knew was coming from the man. He continued to suck on hsi candy stick, eyes intently watching.~

~And then the man simply ignored him! He stood there a moment longer and then decided he had far too much work to do today.~

"Next time, Morningstar." ~he spoke as he turned and walked away, towards the stables to get his horse and get back to work in Grorr~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 12:18

~she nodded~

"Yes I did." ~she looked at glanced her father and smiled softly.

~her eyes past from tib to art and then her eyes followed tib until he was out of site. and then she sighed some.~
~ml to tib~ "Thank you Tib. I slid something in your bag by the way." ~she had slid what was left of her red shirt into his bag.~

~she turns back to her mom and dad.~

"Thanks for not reacting to him." ~she went over and hugged her mom as she winced alittle been sore~

~she stood by her dad not sure if she should give him a hug or not. she still hadn't figured out if he would be ok with it or not.~

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-10-03, 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 12:26

~she hugged her daughter and was glad she had heard the intake of air as she winced and tilted her head at her. as she noticed the few discolored marks on her neck. raising an eyebrow~

"Boy you must have had fun last night."

~she cleared her throat~

"Ok now what do we need to do to get going to our new home as you call it love."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 13:44

~He heard the mind link, but didn't look in his bag. he could wait and see what she left him later on.~

~His horse was feeling better now, so he mounted up and headed back home.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 13:51

Artimus stood by as Tiberious left, then Jade went to Indy for a hug. He noticed she didn't come to him for one, so he didn't press the matter by giving her one. She must still be mad at him.

Did he hurt you? I saw his eye. Did he fall down the stairs, or did you give back as good as you got?

He turned to Indis.

Do you need to clear the air with... him? I can stay here for a bit, let Jade go with you to avoid making a scene again, if you want?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 13:56

~she decided screw it and reached over and hugged her father. and winced again.~

"No he didn't hurt me. cause of all the rage and all. I just don't recall everything. but its all good"

~she smiled softly at her dad.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 14:02

~she looked at art~

" Are you sure? If I go I go alone. I don't need both of you mad as hell."

~she looks between them~

"He does deserve to know. Just don't go to far or I will be going back to the library." ~she smiled and kissed her husband.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 14:56

Artimus listened to his daughter first, hugging her back as she embraced her.

I don't know what it is about him. I guess he's changed since I knew him. He's never cared for anyone before. Apart from the Queen. He shrugged. You just be careful. You never know with him. he could turn on you at any moment.

Then he turned to his wife.

I'll come over near the shop, to give you chance to be there. I don't need the aggrevation of another fight today.

He smiled at her, knowing she needed to see him; knowing that no matter what she said, he knew she would still have that little heart flutter whenever she saw him, have to find any excuse to see him for any reason. But that it would always be him, Artimus M Morningstar who she returned to at night.

He knew all that because he felt the exact same thing. Just not for Lenny.

Come on Jade, and let's try and keep out of trouble this time./ He grinned at her, knowing most of the time the trouble was down to him finding it first.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 15:11

~she nodded as they walked towards the shop. She hoped that he was still around she hated it had to go down like it yesterday. she held his hand as they walked. She knew this was going to be rough on him.~

~she let go of him as they were around the corner.~

" Ok. I won't be too long. I love you two."

~she walked towards the shop and noted that the door was fixed. wow that was fast. she phased in and out and went thru the door.~

~she stayed invisible as she walked around and then she saw him sleeping on the couch. She moved to sit on the edge.~

"Leon. Wake up.. I need to talk to you." ~she looks down at him sleeping.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 15:23

~she leaned against the store and slid down sitting on the ground. she rolled up her sleeves forgetting about the bruises.~

"God its been a long few days. Yes I know about Tib. But he keeps gaining my trust. And he is different when we are alone."

~she gets lost in thought some then looks to her father.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 15:35

~he stirred as he heard indy's voice. He blinks wake and sits up~

"Indy?"

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 15:50

Artimus watches Indy move into the shop, then turns back to Jade.

He smiled very slightly.

You're finally learning about love. I just wish.. It was with someone who doesn't want to rip my head open...

He leaned against the wall, seeing her bruises on her arm.

I heard he made a promise last night, and he abided by it. Which was good of of him. But i still don't - i can't - trust him like I used to. And i can't tell you to stay away from him, but please.. do be careful. If he ever hurts you.. I'll... He didn't want to say it, but he would fight to the death for his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 15:59

"Why did you go after Art like that. and why didn't you tell me you knew him. Is that why you persued me after he left? You wanted dirt on him? To get back at him? Was I just some..." ~she was glad willows effects had worn off cause she be a mess at this moment. she started to make a fist as she was questioning him.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 16:13

~she nodded~

"Yes he does want to rip your head off but because of me he is changing his mind. Dad he won't hurt me. Not on purpose. If anything I think if anyone did anything to me they would have to deal with you tib and mom. Now that would be something. Nothing like a small army."

~ she smiled softly.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 16:29

~he looked at her the shock of her still being around alot to take in~

"No it wasn't like that at all. When I saw him coming down those steps. Remembering all he did to you. And I lost it..."

~he looked at her~

"How are you still here? I thought you died. I visited and left flowers at the site."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 16:51

~she sighed and looked at him~

"After the library accident .. I woke up next to my body. and realized I was a ghost. and yes I did see you drop off flowers. but I couldn't leave the building. But thru the years of being there and talking with mages. I learned a few things. Like how to remain solid. and how do change my appearance. A long with a few other things I can't say. Am not sure how long I will stay but I will fight with everything I have to stay now that my family is complete again. You knew Art was always first even when he left me I told you what would happen if he came back. You said you were ok with it. I told you I could never fully love you cause of him. So you have a choice. You can go on and just forget all this and just think am still dead. Or you can be civil about it. The choice is yours."

~she leaned up touch the side of his face and smiled.~

"Its in your hands now."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:04

~he listened to her and nodded he cleared his throat trying not to get over emotional.~

~when she touched him her cool touch sent a shiver up his spine. She was so close..."God I want to kiss her so much and hold her and tell her am so glad she is still around." he thought to himself. He closed his eyes for a moment.~

"I will be civil. I swear to you. I would rather have part of you then none." ~he looked into her eyes.~

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:17

~she nodded to him~

"Well then I will be in touch. Once we get settled in our new place. I will let you know."

~she went to kiss him on the cheek.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:24

~he turned and kissed her full on the lips~

~he grinned~

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:27

~she ended up kissing him~

~she then slapped him and stormed out of the store walked towards art and jade.~

Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:32

~he ran out after her~

"No wait! Stop!"

~he ran up and grabbed her arm~

"Look am sorry. It won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 17:40

~she looked at him as he grabbed her arm~

"Your right it won't happen again." ~she pulled loose~

"I will be in touch at some point. In time. But for now. Am gone." ~with that she flickered out. and walked invisible over towards jade and art.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 19:16

An army to protect you. You know, I bet Tiberious would work side-by-side with me if your life was in danger, despite his feelings. I used to have a saying that actually agreed with me on. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." You ever heard about a guy called Jack Razorwind? He was a gambler, pirate, scoundrel. You would like him. Anyway we were often against one another, him being a pirate and all that. But one night, we were at a party which was gatecrashed by some enemies of his. He was around and showed up to help fight alongside me and Tiberious. He took a beating - we all did - but he helped keep them off our backs long enough for the Queen to escape.
Course that didn't mean I didn't want to arrest him next time I heard he pulled some stunt, but when the fight was all over me and Tiberious just sort of looked the other way while he left.

Artimus was smiling as he remembered those happier times, happily beating a pirate over the head with a chairleg because they hadn't been allowed to take weapons in. he stopped talking, still reminising over the good old days, then snapped out of it and back to Jade.

But that doesn't mean I approve of you and him... doing whatever it is you do! No! Don't tell me! I don't want to know! I don't even want to think about him having his hands all over you!... Just.. nice shot with the eye. He smiled at her to let her know he was part-joking with her, then he turned back towards the shop as he heard a commotion.

And here comes your mother...

He saw them both in the street, arguing it looked like. Then Indis vanished. Artimus knew she hadn't gone gone, because he was still in range, so she must have gone invisible. He checked the distance between where she was and where they were, then turned to Jade, holding his hand out and silently mouthing a backwards countdown from 5 to 1, dropping a finger on every count. Just as he reached 1....

Hello dear. Everything alright now?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 19:26

~she grinned alittle as she phased back in~

"Nice love. For now yes. He need to think about what I said for now lets just get out of here. He is lucky all I did was slap him."

~she took a deep breath even if she didn't need to. and she wrapped her fingers around arts.~

"So what do we need to get so we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-03, 19:30

~she nodded and smiled and even chuckled when he got all upset about her and tib~

"Oh that can't be good." ~she her mother phase out. ~

~she chuckled as her father counted it out and there she was.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning in Meriddia   Early Morning in Meriddia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Morning in Meriddia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next