Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious Cargo returns...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 22:35

~he chuckled~ "I have issues with him just cause I know of something he did. But other then that i heard he is a pretty fair guy. I just hate what he did to someone I once knew."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 22:40

*sees a sadness in his eyes and walks over to him taking his hand in hers.*

"I am taking it she was special to you. I am sorry that she is gone"

*she lets go of his hand not sure what she should do*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 22:43

He smiled softly. " I used to bring flowers to the placed she died. She was just a special person who I was there for after artimus crushed. That is why I have an issue with him. Its ok I have you now here."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 22:48

*smiles up at him and smiles*

"I am glad I am here and that I have found you. You know we are going to have to tell Willow sometime about us or she is going to find out about us and that will just cause more trouble."

*she places a kiss on his lips*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 22:55

He kissed her back and He nodded.

" I know. We just have to wait for the right moment."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-29, 23:09

*nods*

"I know. I just don't want her to find us and be surprised and mad we didn't tell her. She needs to finish healing before we tell her but I am looking forward to the time away together."

*smiles as she thinks of the trip that is coming up*

"I guess I need to go and check on her and see what she needs me to do to help"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 01:40

He nodded to her as he grabbed one of the boxes of cargo and hauled it inside the shop placing in the back. Then going back and forth hauling the whole cart. Unloading it before anyone took anything. He then moved the cart around behind the shop and unhooked the horses putting them in there stalls and making sure to check over the horses. He stayed out in the back doing other chores.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 01:42

~she continued to work on a small piece of glass she was intendly shaping and marking up the piece and then adding color to special areas as she glanced up at her sister coming in. Then went back to work.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 01:47

*watches her sister work and walks towards her*

"It has been along time Willow why don't you take a little break so we can talk. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 02:08

~she looked up at her sister. She knew if she wouldn't that she would just keep bugging her so she stopped what she was doing. She stood up and lead izzy over to a couch in front of a fireplace in the shop and sat down.~

"Ok what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 02:10

*looks at her sister*

"Why don't you start by telling me what has been going on with you. I have felt that something is wrong and has been for awhile. So talk to me"

*goes to sit down*

"Oh and don't tell me its nothing because I know you better then that"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 02:25

~she sighed some~ "Well I came into town met this guy here who told me his was called one thing then the next time i meet him he tells me he lied and was really Artimus Morningstar. And well..its alittle strange..He is completely my type.. blonde hair blue eyes.. and he has this cocky grin.. ah anyway. He had a wife or has kinda.. its hard to explain. she is still with him but a ghost and one time they were here and she asked if she could over take my body. To prove that he should be with someone alive. Well it seems am his weakness as much as he is mine. And I keep running into him like fates are pushing us together. The thing is as much as I think he wants me he is completely in love with his ghost wife. But I completely remember everything from when she possessed me. So I used that to my advantage this last time with him. I even gave him part of the weapons supply I had to help him train some locals and I even did a refresh with that myself. well and then the attack.. that was a mess and I almost got arrested for killing someone but he mages saved him and well me."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 02:39

*sits and listens to her sister surprised that she is actually talking about the man. She lets her mind wonder to some of the letters her and Leon have written each other and understands how her sister feels. She lets her sister finish before saying anything.*

"So wait the dead wife possessed you and now you are using that to your advantage. That could be dangerous Willow. Maybe in time he will change how he feels and learn that he needs a woman in the here and now that can be with him and take care of him. Now as for almost killing someone. When are you going to learn that you have to be careful because you never know who you might end up attacking. I think it is a good idea if I take over the shipments. I am glad you think it is a good idea to move the shop to the cape. If a war is in fact coming here we really dont need to be around it"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:00

~she nodded~ " Yes I know it could be dangerous. I am being careful..." ~she looked over at the fireplace~

"Hey I was defending myself. They were trying to kill me so yes you know me am going to fight with everything I got. And yes a move to the cape does make more sense with our shippments coming in and out. But we have to watch the areas cause there are some seedy places there."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:09

*nods as she listens*

"I am sure that Leon will help me find the perfect place for us to set up shop since he seems to know the area pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:11

~she chuckled~ "He should he grew up there."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:12

*looks at her sister wondering how much she knows*

"What all do you know about Leon?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:13

~she raised an eyebrow~ "Why do you want to know about him?"

~she narrowed her eyes at her sister~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:15

*looks at her sister*

"Well seeing how I am going to be traveling with him to find us a new location I thought it might be a good idea to know something about him?"

*silently hopes that what she said works and doesn't make her sister suspicious of why she is asking*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:20

~she eyed her alittle more then looked to the fire.~ " I just know he grew up there. So he knows the town well. His parents are no longer around. They were killed an attack by a dracolich. Years back. but other then... *she swore under her breath. as she grabbed her leg.*
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:22

*sees that what she said has worked and listens*

"Ahh that is why he has a place there."

*sees her sister grab her leg

"Whats wrong and what do you want me to do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:29

~she winced~ "I just have been on it too much today. I should show you your room. So then I can go rest for a bit." ~she stood up wobbled alittle~ "Ok.. follow me upstairs." ~she limped over to the stairs then up them and opened up the door on top.~

"There are three rooms here. Mine is this one." ~showing the first one to the right.~ "This one is Leon's" ~the first room to the left.~ "and this one here you can use." ~it was on the left also just past leon's room~ " This is all the rest living area kitchen bathroom." ~she pointed around in the open area to each part.~ "Am going to rest. You might want to do the same or not. But am going to go lay down. and get off my leg." ~she started limping towards her room.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:33

*nodded and watched her sister walk into her room*

"Call me if you need anything Willow and I will be there"

*she sees the door close to her sisters room then goes back downstairs to get her things but decides to go out back to see Leon*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:37

He was working in the barn and had be so sweaty that he had pulled off his shirt to work. He was moving a few hay bails around for the horses. Then was checking over the cart making sure the wheels were all in working order.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:39

*walks into the barn and sees Leon there without a top and is speechless. She continues to watch him without saying a word not wanting to interrupt what he is doing just enjoying being there and seeing him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Cargo returns...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next