Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious Cargo returns...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:44

He looks up from working and smiles. "Hey how did things go with willow?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:48

*smiles and finds that words come to her even though her mind is elsewhere*

"Yes they did. She is resting as her leg started to bug her since she has been on it all day."

*continues to look at him smiling*

"Is everything ok in here?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:55

He kept working and messing with little things. "Yeah just doing some checking on a few things keeping things running around here. I kinda got behind when willow got hurt I had to run things here. So now that you are here to help her inside I can get the things down out here." He stopped working for a moment and sat on the back of the cart and he patted the spot next to him.

"If you don't mind a sweaty me come and sit. I need a little break anyway."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 03:59

*smiles and crossed over to where he was sitting and sat next to him*

"I don't mind at all. So has she been difficult for you since she got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:01

He smiled. "Nothing I couldn't handle. But she keeps trying to over do it." He ran a hand thru his hair. "So how was your trip over to us?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:06

*looks at him and smiles thinking of their letters back and forth and how close they have gotten*

"She tends to do that when she feels like there is nothing else for her. She also told me about the guy she likes. I just hope he doesn't hurt her, but if he does she will most likely end up hurting him."

*bites her lower lip not sure what is going to happen next*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:19

He smiled "I liked to see that actually.." He chuckled. He glanced up outside. "Its getting late we should head back inside and get some dinner going. And I need a bath!" He got up and then helped her down holding on to her alittle longer then he probably should have. Then leaned down and kissed her softly. Then set her on the ground. and cleared his throat alittle.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:21

*melts into the kiss and enjoys being in his arms not caring at the moment who found out*

"Well then you go get cleaned up and I will make us some dinner"

*she turned and started walking back to the house making sure to collect her things and taking them up to her room then going into the kitchen to find something to make for dinner*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:55

He walked into the house with Izzy and went up the stairs to his room grabbing fresh clothes he went into the bathroom and drew a bath. He moved and pushed the door mostly closed. He then undressed and slipped into the bath and went under the water then made a splashing noise as he came back up and ran his hands thru his hair. then laid back in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 04:59

*found some ingredients to one of the dishes that Willow enjoys and set on cooking when she hears the bath water running but doesn't recall the door closing. She walks out of the kitchen for a brief moment and sees the door mostly closed but then thinks of her sister just down the hall and not wanting to bring up any suspicion she walks back into the kitchen and continues to cook trying to focus on not burning dinner"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 05:11

He washed up and then got out the water. He wrapped a towel around himself and gathered his clothes and walked out of the bathroom. He then smiled at Izzy pausing having forgot for just a moment she was in the kitchen. "Something smells good." He then went into his room to change. Then came out a few mins later. "So whats for dinner dear." He smiled at her as he went to sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 05:21

*continues to cook dinner hearing the door open to the bathroom. She feels his eyes on her and hear him walk towards his room turning a little to see him in nothing but a towel. She turns back to the meal and starts to put the finishing touches on it when she hears Leon come in and ask her what was for dinner. She turns around and looks at him smiling*

"It is one of Willow's favorite meals that i saw she had the ingredients for. How was your bath?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 06:17

He smiled. "It was great. I got all cleaned up and was relaxing. its a good way to relax. well one way." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 06:25

*smiles and walks over and kisses him*

"Just one way huh. What other ways help you relax dear?"

*she finishes up cooking and looks to Leon*

"Want to go let Willow know that dinner is ready?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 15:44

He kissed her back and then smiled.

"Yes one way. There are many others. Maybe I will show you a few sometime."

He ran a hand thru his hair as it dry completely.

"Sure make me deal with the bear waking up."

He stood up and walked down the hallway and knocked on willows door and then slowly opened it.

"Willow time to get up and eat."

He leaned down and touched her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 15:46

~She swung with her left hand and clocked Leon in the face.~ "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!" ~she yelled then took a deep breath realizing what she just did.~ "Oh damn am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 15:49

"Damnit!" He yelled getting hit in the face it staggered him back as he walked out of the room and back to the chair in the kitchen as he was holding his head. As his nose was bleeding he tilted his head back.

"God I hate when she does that.."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 15:51

~she came out of her room to the kitchen~ " Am so sorry Leon!" ~she sat down in the chair on the side of the table.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 15:57

*smiles as he said he would teach her some more ways to relax*

"I would love for you to teach me. I can really use other ways of relaxing especially with Willow being who she is."

*laughs as he talks about waking Willow up*

"Hey I cooked the meal you can at least get her up for it"

*she watches as he walks out of the room then turns and finds everything she needs to set the table. She hears Leon yell and wonders what happened. She sees him come in his nose bleeding she turns and finds some cloth and hands it to him for his nose. She is busy helping him when Willow walks in apologizing to Leon. She turns to her sister*

"Some thinks will never change with you will they Willow. Let me help Leon with his nose then we can eat."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 20:01

The towel was covered in blood as he held to his face. Pulling it away he looked at Izzy. "Is it stopped yet?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 20:08

*me looks at his nose and sees that it is still bleeding.*

"No hun it hasn't stopped. Let me heal you."

*starts to gather some magic in her fingers then runs them over the nose healing his nose. After she is done healing him she turns and looks at Willow*

"You really got him good Willow. You actually broke his nose."

*she turns and goes back to the sink and washes her hands before serving the meal*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 22:44

"Hey its not the first time that happened. I am getting better." ~she looked at her sister.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 22:47

"yeah the first time she came home after the attack she threw a fireball at me. That was fun to dodge and put out."

He wiggled his nose little.

"Thank you Izzy."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:15

*sighs when she hears it isn't the first time then notices her sister staring at her*

"What are you staring at. Is there something wrong with the way I look?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:25

~she tilted her head~ "No you have done something different with you hair or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Cargo returns...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next