Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memoir of Rensain.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Memoir of Rensain. Empty
PostSubject: Memoir of Rensain.   Memoir of Rensain. Icon_minitime2010-04-10, 22:30

My time is limited, since I have been juggling my affairs between Meriddia and the Thunderlands.

I am currently aiding Vladamir in his administration chores. I am fortunately able to keep one step ahead of his needs, since I have well versed myself in how a palace should be run. He pays well enough, and it is with hope that my hard work will be rewarded when I see my own son as Royal blood once again. His herritage on the throne shall be sealed, and our family honor restored.

My lady love and I are to be married. In our hearts, we have always been so - yet it needs confirmation legally. A ceremony would be fitting, and thus I will attempt to provide one for her. Maire continues to practice her dark arts, and I watch rather proudly from the sidelines. She wishes to set up her own business in Meriddia and I have no qualms about funding such a venture. It will be good for her to have a side hobby.

Marcus remains out of sight, and I am still deep with concern. I have sent out my spies - reaching all four corners of Aegis to find him. I have tried my magic, something is blocking him from me. It was an act of desperation to get Mychael involved, but we shall see if he can provide us with something useful.

Regards,

Rensain Caladore
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Memoir of Rensain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoir of Rensain.   Memoir of Rensain. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 17:55

To my knowledge, I shall have to manufacture my moves extremely carefully from this point on or I shall find myself dead. I know the paladin King Jaric will strike Aegis - just as Bathory had been warned many years ago now. Damn it, I knew it was only a matter of time before the Wraith King struck us all.

Vladamir is the only hope to turning the whole nasty affair around but I know full well he'd rather see Aegis burn to the ground before giving himself up to his brother. This puts me in a complicated position. As always, I am loyal to Aegis and the realm but now I have a family to consider and I must keep them safe. My own troops have been stabilzed and ready for some time, but war between Aegis and Aurora will not end well on both sides.

I will be forced to send my love Maire away from me and although I find this painful enough, it shall have to be done. She will go without complaint, because she trusts and loves me as much as I do her. However, I fear that should Jaric take the realm, the new owners will deem both of us criminals of the dark arts. No where will be safe.

Marcus, my son, still remains out of my grasp and lost. This vexes me further. Time to pull some strings.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Memoir of Rensain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoir of Rensain.   Memoir of Rensain. Icon_minitime2012-02-22, 15:09

It has been quite some time since I have had the opportunity to sit and write down my thoughts. However, it warrents to be done, so much in Aegis has changed.

My beautiful wife, Maire will soon give birth to twins. An event I am anxiously awaiting. She looks stunning, an elegant creature of grace and beauty. Each day, I find myself more in love with her than the last. Her pregnancy has radiated her features and I can't stop myself from watching her. She has stood tall and strong beside me throughout my work with the palace, and for that I shall be eternally grateful to her.

The contract has been signed. This means that Ava Bathory and Vladamir Carthallion are no longer King and Queen of the realm. I am unsure as of yet where this will ultimately leave my position, since Angel and Jaric have their own staff. My only fear is that there will be no use for me at all, and then I am forced to leave my beloved home in the Thunderlands and seek other work.

I am still searching for my son Marcus, who I know at the very least is still alive. If he has evaded me this long, I can only assume that he is off the Island completely, or remaining in a place that can divert my scrying magic. I refuse to give up on the cause, and hope, for Maire's sake, that he returns to us.

I had heard that the Lady Amarra is still alive and well. From what Vladamir has told me, she had been ordered to Everest forest with Prince Jared at the first sign of an Auroran invasion. I look forward to seeing her at the Meriddian meeting and hope at the very least that she is happy. I know how fondly Maire thinks of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memoir of Rensain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoir of Rensain.   Memoir of Rensain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memoir of Rensain.
Page 1 of 1