Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting for Jade (Part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:29

Artimus worked quickly on the lock, although his hands kept slipping. What the hell was wrong with him? His head felt light, as if he'd been drinking, but he hadn't touched a drop since last night.

He heard the last tumbler drop into place, stood up and opened the door. He knew Tiberious was still downstairs, and she had to be in here. He just wasnt sure how he would expect to find her. maybe tied to a chair or something?

He stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:30

~she half grinned at tib.~

"Mmmm I would love to train with you. Getting all sweaty and worked up." ~she makes a soft moaning sound.~

"That would be heaven. I bet you are a beast in bed too." ~she ran a hand down his chest.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:33

~she threw the water pitcher and it landed at his feet. and jade started laughing and stepped back the sheet still wrapped around her. Yeah she was drunk now. and didn't care.~

"What... the hell...I figured.. *hic*... you be... gone by now.." ~she giggled at the sound of her own voice.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:33

~He almost frowned. This was too easy. He glanced up and down her body, then back to her face. Yeah, she might last a few minutes in a fight.~

"I don't do personal training off duty. Come and see me during office hours. Although, I could buy you a drink right now."

~Yes he had a girl upstairs, but she could wait a bit longer, he was sure.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:39

The water missed him by a fraction, and he turned towards the direction it had come from, hand dropping his rapier and him moving to a defensive pose. He saw Jade wrapped in a bedsheet.

What the... JADE! What are you....

She was drunk.. he knew that much already from her comment about the whiskey. Was that what was affecting him?

Gone? Why would I be gone? I've spent all this time trying to find you!! I was worried sick about you, and here you are, drunk in a tavern!

He wasn't even noticing her lack of clothes.

We've got to get you out of here.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:40

~she grinned~

"I will have what you are having then." ~she grinned. she slid her hand over and knocked her cloak on the floor and slowly bend over to pick it up giving him a show of her nice tight leather pants she was wearing. and then turned alittle to see down her shirt as she stood back up. she flipped her hair back and smiled.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:45

"Sure you were... you left mom and those farstriders and why not me.. you have only known about me a few weeks. you knew them longer...so why wouldn't the famous Artimus Morningstar leave me alone. Making me hide who i always was and not living up to what I could or should have been."

~she pulls up the sheet has she was pacing around saying all this. She was mad. she didn't even call him dad or father. For now he was Artimus.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:47

~He was glad to see his old charm still worked.~

"Whiskey for me and...." ~he almost mentioned the girl but stopped himself in time~

"and... you it seems" ~He thought he might have got away with that one.

"So, what do they call you?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:56

~she smiled and got real close to him and stood on her tip toes and whispered in his ear.~

"Aurora is what my friends call me. And sweetheart you can call me that or anything you wish." ~she nibbled his earlobe alittle and then grinned at him as the barkeep placed the whiskey on the bar.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 16:58

He watched her pacing, wondering why the hell she couldn't just stand still for a moment.

Jade, I had no idea you were around. I didn't tell you to hide who you were! And as for me leaving.. I had to do what I had to do. Come on.

He reached out to take her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:06

~she stepped away from him~

"Why should I go?" walked over to where the dress was on the floor and picked it up. and put it up on the dresser.

"Go with you now so you could just abandon me again. It was bad enough that both of you left me. Mom I know has no choice. But why did you leave me.." ~she was trying not to cry but a tear fell anyway.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:06

"Well Aurura.... It seems today might your lucky day. I have a slight change in my schedule and can accommodate your request for a training session. How does one hour from now sound?"

~He knocked back the whiskey, watching her~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:14

He watched her pick up a dress. Where had that come from?
Then he saw the tear and his heart felt heavy.

I know what it must have looked like. I was tricked. Louis played me, and I fell for it. I thought Azure was in trouble. I wasn't thinking straight, he riled me up earlier and I wasn't thinking straight. It was hard for him to admit his mistakes, but he had to.

I thought you and Indy could.. I thought they were secured and.. I forgot Indy has to stay within a certain range of me. It's the pendant, you see. She's only got a limited range and I ran off forgetting. Dammit Jade, I never should have left you alone. If I could go back, i wouldn't have left.

All his pent up anger and frustration from the day was flooding out of him now. He was just glad she was safe and in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:17

~she knocked back the whiskey and shook her head~

"Wow that is strong." ~she giggled.~

"I would love a training session with you." ~she winked.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:26

~she looked at him~

"I figured the minklink were messed up so they must have been able to read you side of them. But I wished you would have gave me so clue. When mom started flickering and she stopped talking I had got a bad feeling and before I knew it Louis had me on the floor and then Erika was choking me. Torn off my clothes and then tied me up so tight I could barely breath stuffed me in a bag and hauled me here to him. He got me the dress. *she held it up* and brought me here. I have been safe with him so far."

~she walked behind the changing screen and slid on the dress and walked out from behind. Then went over by him.~

"He asked me if I wanted to stay here with him and then send louis and erika after you. Up until you came in I was going to. He asked alot of things told him somethings generally. Not too many specifics."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:31

"You might want to go easy on this stuff. I wouldn't want you thinking I beat you because you were drunk. And don't go thinking I'll go easy on you because you're a woman. I don't play that way."

~He glanced back up the stairs to where he had the girl, then realised the door was ajar.~

"What the... Excuse me, guard business" ~he turned to head off up the stairs. How the hell had she got the door unlocked?~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:34

Artimus moved back from her.

You're your own person, Jade. I can't make you do anything you want. If you don't want to come with me, then I understand. I may not like it, but I understand. All I'll ask is you leave this place.

He almost started pacing. Dammit. He didn't want to lose her, not after all he'd done to get here!
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:44

~she looked at him and thought for a moment.~

"Come on lets get out of her dad before Tib realizes what is going on."

~she pulled down her dress as she walked towards the door.~

"This is why i hate dresses..."

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:47

~she chuckled~

"Good I hope you don't go easy cause I like it rough. " ~she winked.~

~she watched as he took off hoping she gave art and jade enough time. She then followed him up to the room as soon as she was out of sight of everyone she flickered invisible. as she followed him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 17:54

Artimus stared at his daughter, feeling relief wash through him. He had his daughter back!

You look good in it. Bit tight for my liking though. And the hemline is a bit high. Got any weapons?

He knew she didn't - why had he asked?

And how much whiskey have you had?

He drew a small blade from his sword belt, handing it to her.

Just in case. he said. Now, let's go. he moved to the door, opening it.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 18:03

~He took the stairs two at a time, then turned towards the door, just as it started to open. He just made out the shape of a man in a hooded cloak walk out. He took in the size and shape of the cloaked man - determining it WAS a man, and not the girl, then swung a punch to the man's head.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 18:07

~she took the blade not sure how well she could move in the dress~

~As her father moved to the door she stepped to follow as all of a sudden she saw tib and took a step back and went into defence mode.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 18:10

~she stayed back as she saw tib stop and look at who was coming out the door she was peeking around a corner tho being invisible she could have been right next to him. She saw tib take a swing and she moved in closer. Jade and Her husband would be able to tell she is there but unless you knew what to look for you wouldn't~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 18:14

Artimus stepped through the door and just from the corner of his eye he saw the large bulk of Tiberious standing there.

There was a moment of pleasure at seeing his old friend in the flesh once more, followed by the pain of a fist striking the side of his face.

His hand flew to the hilt of his rapier, the sword coming out in one swift action as he steadied himself on his feet.

He guessed Tiberious would be armed, he always was and he was fast on the reflexes. he also didn't want to cause a scene here. Fortunately they were out of the way of prying eyes as long as they remained quiet.

For the second time today, he felt blood trickle from his nose, but he held his ground.

You had your shot, now it's mine. Let us leave, or die.

His voice was firm; the one he used on official business. His rapier was in his right hand - he knew Tiberious would understand the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-19, 18:19

~she stepped between them~

~she looked at tiberious~

"You said you would get me cleaned up and back to my father if i wanted to. I want to go back with him."

~she watched him she wasn't going to back down either and it was a test to see if he deserved her trust she had given him.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Jade (Part 2)   Hunting for Jade (Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Jade (Part 2)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next