Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Grorr once again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 16:11

He smiled to her, but there was no warmth in it.

I'm fine he lied.

They took another couple of steps then he turned back to her.

Actually, I'm not. I've messed up Jade. I've drained your mother, and now you're... like this. He shook his head. I should never have sent you alone. Jade, I'm sorry.

Most of what he was upset about was losing the fight, and losing his right to wander around the island.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 16:32

~she looked at him and pulled him down to her level. and looked him in the eye and held his face in her little hands.~

"Daddy. What happened to me wasn't not your fault. We both could be like this or worse. Mommy wouldn't of had it any others way. She loves you too much not to have helpeds you. Just likes you would have for hers or mes. I am sure we will fix this or I might just have to grows up again. Everything wills work outs. Okies. You gots to have alittle faiths in us. I know you wants to go with Tibs to finds out what happened to me but unless you know someone we trust to bring me too. Course I would be fine by myselfs. cause am still me. buts still I gets so distracted easy." ~she took a deep breath.~

~she hugged him tightly~

"I loves you daddy. I am glad you cames backs to us. You have made mommy the happiest I ever seen. And as much as we drive each other crazy I am realllllyyyyy glad you are here. You making my life every interesting. Which is alots better then the shell of a life I had befores." ~she hugged him tighter~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 17:59

Artimus had crouched down to be closer to his daughter, and listened to what she said.
He was trying to remember that she was still Jade inside, still with all the sense that she had. Just looking younger.

I know all that, it's just.. I've made mistakes before. I can't help feeling everytime something bad happens, it's my fault.

He smiled, and this time there was warmth behind it.

We need to decide what to do next. You said you thought you recgnised where they took you. I'm thinking Louis and Erika. But if Tiberious said to let the authorities handle it... Louis IS part of the authorities... If it was them then they would know you would recognise their voices, which would be why they didn't speak. His mind was going once again, working out the possibilities.

So, the question is, what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 18:09

~she had a thoughtful look on her face~

"I know if i got close enough to...~she stumbled at his name. and stomped her foot out of being frustrated~ him I could tell you if it was him. But I don't know if Tib would believe us. I am thinkin they didn't sees my necklace. *she plays with it.* Cause they cames at me from behind and had me covers up." ~she looked up at her daddy~

"Tibs mights gets mad if we go tho. I wish he would ask his brother...but I don't think he will check with out proofs. ands the only proofs I have is what I smelled.."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:25

Tibs.. Tiberious will get mad if he finds out we went.

He rocked back on his heels, still crouched down to her level, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:30

"Ifs...he finds out. are you sayings we should go sneaky around." ~she tilted her head at him.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:34

Ah yes, that was a fallacy of his, to reinterpret the rules to fit his own agenda. He smiled as his daughter picked up on it.

What was it Tiberious said? He didn't want to see us in Salarain? That doesn't mean we can't go, we just have to avoid him seeing us... he winked at her.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:36

~she flashed a tiny famous smile at her daddy.~

"Wells then maybe we cans beats him theres." ~she giggled~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:39

He returns the smile, nods and stands up, taking her hand.

We'll have to be careful, his horse is faster than... his other horse....

He started off towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:43

~she made a face~

"Azures was givens to me its not hims. And his be ours." ~she smiled a little~

"We justs leaves firsts. Cause he wills have to gets them stupid guards togethers."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 19:57

Artimus hadn't been in on the conversation about the horse.

You sure he GAVE you the horse, or just let you borrow it?

They reached the stable, took Azure back and mounted, Artimus once again putting Jade in front of him.

You know, there was something else I needed to discuss with him. Most of my belongings are still on my boat...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 20:04

"My horsey its was one of the two presents I gots." ~she played with her necklace~

"That is why he trieds to change his name. Which I am sorry I thru that at you the other days. You had made mes mads. Oh yeahs that was another parts." She made a face.

~she leaned against him cuddling back against him~ "I loves you daddy."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 06:29

Artimus hugged her back.

And I love you too, Honey. Now, keep an eye behind us in case you see a cloud of dust approaching.

A thought came to him and he smiled.

I wonder how much horse riding experience his grunts have had?

He knew Tiberious on his own could probably out run him, but if his group weren't very experienced then they would have to go at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 10:56

~she nodded and watched behind them~

"I would think nots so good. They coulds barely hold swords." ~she snuggled into her father as they rode and she kept an eye out for dust.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:21

Artimus rode for a long distance in silence, glancing down every now and then to his daughter.
He hoped he would find an antidote, or at least an answer, in Salarai; although part of him was telling him to cherish this time with her. He missed this stage of her life, and it would be a shame to waste it a second time.

[color=cyan]Honeyaid after a while [color=cyan]Are you sure they didn't say anything? You said you thought you recognised the place they took you. Could it have been the house we were captured in?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:27

~she looked at him~

"It sounded and smelt like a place I had been before buts cause I couldn't see I don't knows. But if I was there again I would know it. I haves a feeling it was that house. But I can'ts be sure. Do you think that lady would have come at me again after they beat yous?" ~she played with a piece of her hair~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:30

He shook his head.

Which lady? The one with Louis, or the one who made you sick?

He still had his suspicions, but this didn't seem like Louis' style at all. And why would he want to anger his older brother? It didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:33

~she made a face~

"The one that made me sick. I hates that they gots me from behind." ~she crossed her arms in frustration~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:38

He could see the frustration on her little face. She was cute when she was angry. He tried to hide a smile.

I really don't know. I wouldn't have expected the healer to have hung around. She was clearly scared of me, and she knew i knew where she lived, so i can't believe she, or anyone connected to her, would try something else. Besides, I never told her who you were.
But then I still have my doubts about Louis and his woman too. On the one hand they do know who you are, and that they can hurt me by hurting you. But why would they risk Tiberious' wrath by hurting you?

He fell silent again for a moment.

I think the best thing we can do, when we get there, is to find somewhere safe for you while I go have a chat with Louis.

He knew she wouldn't like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:41

~she made a pouty face at him~

"Buts its nots fairs."

~she kept her arms crossed and pouting~

"Maybe thats why they gots me from behind and didn't knows."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 20:43

Jade, you'll have to learn life isn't always fair. Besides, I'll need to worry about what you're doing while I'm there.

He frowned at her.

Maybe what is why they got you?

Had she seen something he'd overlooked?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:09

"Fines buts i don't likes it and i can't has whiskey." ~she makes a face~

"Lock me in a room I will be fine." ~she looked down at azure~

"They got me from behind and didn't see my necklace. So they wouldn't of known i was his." ~she raised her eyebrow~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:21

His face went stern.

No. No whiskey. You're only.. You can't have whiskey. And I'm not going to lock you up. I just want you someplace safe. I'll call your mother so she can keep you company.

He fell silent once again, thinking on what she said. That would make sense. Why hadn't he put those two bits of information together?

I'll get you some paints or something, to keep you occupied.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:29

~she nodded~

"I knows i can't have its but i wants it. I still don't likes it. I wants to be by yous."

"ooh I cans paints you a picture." ~she smiled~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:39

He smiled. Oh yes, he knew the way to distract her now.

Yes Honey. A nice picture. Maybe you could do one for Tiberious too.

Wait, was he actually encouraging this romance now?
He realised he could get a room at a tavern, and ask the owner just to kep an eye on her for him. He could also warn him that she has an insivible friend who she talks to, which will cover in case anyone overhears Jade talking to Indis.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Grorr once again.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next